Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 122 of 282 1 2 120 121 122 123 124 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is someone or me cooking and at least one person either trying to help by making suggestions or/and putting other food in what was cooking.

I was working and living on my own but I was still living near my parents. I had a job interview for another job that was in another city that would be far from there (like at least 2 hours away). I asked my dad to drive me there and he asked at what time I had to be there and I said 12:15 so he said that we should leave not too late. He learned about me living there if I would get the job in the car, he believed that I would just drive hours to and from work and still live near them. Part of the interview was someone showing me a huge apartment building and I was excited about it, not only would I be far from my parents that place looked like it was a nice place to live and I started in my head making the plans for my new apartment.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
More weirdness. I dreamed that I had all my own toiletries in a large house full of other people. But when I went into the bathroom there were cases of deodorant, shampoo and laundry detergent for our house. IN HUGE SIZES. <--- not those little personal ones like you get in hotels. (I have been thinking a lot about intense house cleaning since I am putting the house up for sale but this was so weird.)

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Amoeba
Amoeba
I dreamed of preparing for, being in the middle of and being victorious in War in a house with lots of other people. I know the reason I had the dream is because of some personal issues I am warring about within myself. I actually had a long conversation with a friend last night, before the dream, about these personal feelings. I guess it just goes to stand I would have a dream about it. I am glad I had the dream, it helped me to sort through this emotional fight I am having, to a certain point. Now I have some big decisions and actions to take.

Amoeba
Amoeba
daisybun, this dream you had actually makes a lot of sense to me. Perhaps you have been thinking that this intense house cleaning is going to be a monumental undertaking? When you put your house on the market, there will be lots of people coming in and looking through very personal aspects of your life, i.e., your memories and how you lived in that home, etc.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that my dad had given me a ride and he asked me if I wanted to come in when we got home and I said yes or it was me asking to stay there for that night, he started to laugh (evil cruel laugh like he is so good at in real life) and I had no reaction to it so he stopped and got out of the car. I also remember vaguely a grocery store before that and before coming out of the car I checked my eyes and my eyelashes were full of the thing we have when we got up and when our eyes has cried and then it dried out so I closed them one by one and tried to cleaned them with pulling on them with two fingers, when I looked I had gotten most of the dried things but also a lot of the eyelashes.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I don't remember a dream, but I did sleep fairly well...in spurts.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
I didn't sleep well last night at all. Yesterday I received a friend request from a friend and so I accepted. I then had a short conversation with her about something weird. Turns out later I found out I was IMing with an imposter. I fretted all night about possible online consequences.

What a nightmare.

N
N
Angie,

That is crazy! As long as you did not say anything personal I doubt this will have a negative impact but wow that must still have been at least weird when you found out you were not talking to your friend!

Page 122 of 282 1 2 120 121 122 123 124 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.