Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 64 65
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I totally understand about surroundings, people and the different energies. Some folks, I guess, bring you down but not on purpose. They're going through their own issues but you notice that you cringe when they call or come around. You love them to pieces but it's always negative.

I've only experienced negative or frightening energy in this house once. It was about 8 months ago. I was actually afraid to close my eyes or sleep with my back towards the door. I kept seeing a dark shadowy image. It hasn't happened since. Weird.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
For a few years I actually believed that my childhood was not so bad but after starting to think about it and then thinking about what had happened I soon realised that it was not true. Really how can someone be happy when since birth you are surrounded by stress but still since there were a few happy memories here and there I thought differently.

You may all laugh but it is while watching Dr Phil that I started realising all that. A few things made me questions things then I started remembering. There's things that may not even appear to be abuse but it is.

I often wished when young that my parents would just beat me. That at least would of been more obvious than all the other things they did to me and I know that I would of left that house before reaching adulthood if I would of been physically abused.

They did have some positives but it just vanished after we moved into that Ste-Florence house.

If I decide to stay longer I will start driving again so that will give me more freedom. I am way too stressed when I drive and I decided to not risk hurting and killing innocent people. Now I feel that I am close to being ready to drive again. Since it's not just me when I drive I want to be sure I am 100% ready to drive when I will start again, right now I am 75% ready.

My dad bought a new car (a few years old but its still under guarantee and it looks great - the couple who had it took excellent care of it) and he wants to show it off so I think I might finally have my vacation from them. Even mom last week told me that she wanted to go back and for once I did not find any evil in her voice when she said it. Still, I will believe it if they do go see their best friend where we lived for many years.

Nancy Roussy #891984 05/15/15 11:56 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oh Nancy, you've really almost come full circle. You're soOo right too about abusive parents. A child, sometimes as a self preserving tactic blocks, especially, the emotional stuff out because the truth is just too painful.

One of my dearest and best friends just now (the past yr or so) sees their parents for what they are. That doesn't me they don't love them, but it's given them some freedom not to be a part of the "drama." Co-dependence call also become a part of the equation simply because it's something that works for the family.

I'm so glad to hear you're doing all of the freeing things your Soul is entitled to. I'll bet the more you do, the writing becomes more fluent. Maybe the "Spiders" are recurrent, detailing our own personal webs??? They can come and go as they please wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Just found one on the child sofa right in front of my television chair!

My four musketeers go there (thankfully 2 are upstairs on the sofa and 2 were in my arms coming from upstairs), there was a fleece blanket on it and that thing was right there on the blanket. I folded several times the blanket then I ran with it upstairs and threw it near the door. It was a teenage size spider.

Hopefully that damn thing won't be able to escape (i stepped on it a few times so i may have killed it *crossing fingers*) from that place until my parents come back!

N
N
I also forgot to add that yesterday mom got a baby spider hiding behind the door of the room I sleep in and that same day she got another baby on wall in that same room. The night before mom got a baby spider near the electric heater and I got another baby near that place (i used a mop and she used wet kleenexes).

N
N
Oh and the other two baby spiders were also in the room where I sleep. These damn things seems to love it there and it sucks since I not only sleep there but on the floor! At least the last ones were babies.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I'd get one of those insect bombs for spiders. I am finding a few here in this house I bought in Oklahoma and I'm not a fan. I am going to get that pesticide and shoot it off.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
Since there has been many spiders where I sleep the past weeks I do a round before going on the air bed and last night I saw a baby spider near one of the new shoes (all are in a line by a wall). I figured when I saw it that I would just let it go but I immediately knew that it was a stupid idea since it could go hide then become huge so I got the Swiffer mop and with hard work and courage I got it (it ran and hid and i had to move the shoe and i saw it hiding on it then i was able to get it to jump on the floor and got it like that).

N
N
Yesterday I found in a store traps that are for crawling insects and since spiders are that I got some and while I was in the shower last night mom put some where I sleep and some where I watch television and am on the computer. It won't keep them in these two rooms but at least it could get some.

N
N
I think I had a spider on my right arm and hand! I was sitting in front of my computer watching a video when I felt something on my right wrist and I saw something (big like a 5 cent coin - Canadian - do not know how big they are in the US) black moving so I immediately hit it then got up screaming and jumping! I cannot be certain that it was a spider but I sure am freaked out over this! And to think that I just stopped looking at the computer chair and desk and the television chair with a flashlight before sitting down, here I go doing that again! I looked for about five minutes if not more everywhere with a flashlight and I did not see anything! Okay I just spotted a black insect on the floor but there's no way it was that, it is not a round shape plus it is too small! cry! Oh wow I am itching everywhere and the spot is still burning! crazy!

Page 5 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 64 65

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.