Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 55 of 194 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Daisy,

You are not the only one who does not eat well. Just look at my diet, it has been like that for a few years now.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so I can see my post to Daisy.

N
N
And here's another try.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Nancy, sometimes I get so down and a huge amount of something to eat is my refuge. I hate that.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I'm trying to keep myself busy like writing on the forums to stay away from food.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Orange Crush with two toasts made with L'Authentico D'Italiano white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and maple caramel), one Gala apple, one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, Les Aliments M&M poutine, golden Oreo cookies, Lay's wavy nature chips, Knorr three cheese pasta with white mushrooms and green onions pan fried in butter, strawberry original Skittles and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with one toast made with L'Authentico D'Italiano white bread (no crusts - butter and maple caramel), one Gala apple, one scrambled egg with three white cooked (boiled the day before) potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with two slices of bacon, original orange Skittles, two Black Diamond marblelicious cheestrings, some of the pasta leftovers, one Black Diamond marblelicious cheestring, frozen broccoli and cauliflower and brussel sprouts (just boiled them), one green onion and one white mushroom pan fried in butter with macaroni and tomato paste, golden Oreo cookies and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with one toast made with L'Authentico D'Italiano white bread (no crusts - butter and maple caramel), one Gala apple, two Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestrings, one sandwich (1 slice of white bread [the same as the toast] without the crusts + 1 scrambled egg + mustard), the rest of the pasta leftovers, golden Oreo cookies, Lay's wavy nature chips, white rice with one green onion pan fried in butter and tomato paste, Blue Menu virginia peanuts in shells (taken out and with salt) and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, four white potatoes cooked (boiled the day before) pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and two slices of bacon, part of a caramel Aero, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, Les Aliments M&M poutine, golden Oreo cookies, fries (with ketchup) and all dressed pizza (took out the peperoni and green peppers) from Pizzeria Le Marquis, part of a caramel Aero, spaghettinni with tomato paste and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, some of the pizza leftovers (took out the peperoni and green peppers), traditional coleslaw and poutine with extra cheese and sauce from St-Hubert, part of a caramel Aero and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins (with calcium).

Page 55 of 194 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.