Print Thread
Page 117 of 282 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Jana,

Anytime smile

I have yet to have one of these steer me wrong. Regardless what people may think of them, for me at least, they're almost always significant. Even if I try and push them out I run smack dab into some sort of surreal porthole in the physical realm and things begin moving in slow motion. I'll physically react, sometimes I'll feel dizzy or faint. The physical scenario, no matter how much time has passed will bring up each lucid dream frame and I'll realize back then I'd seen something that wasn't quite here yet in the physical.

I have to say, I haven't applied my tactics up until you asked. I started blocking them out back when I was writing in the Clairvoyance forum "What do you see for the elections, future, environment." Just TMI, lol

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I had 3 dreams. Like LoOOoong...Gone With the Wind type dreams. They just kept going and going and added the pleasant effects of sensory perception like touch, scent, emotional and physical exhaustion. A lovely night at the opera wink

They seemed to overlap in a way like stacking or photo-shopping a picture, frame on top of frame. An observer, say like you have 3 or 4 windows up on your comp, you could look into each frame for whatever information you were looking for.

The first had to do w/food supply. I was in a lab being shown something called a "Food-Pod?" The people were in white lab coats and working on these round layered disks or balls with different colors. They were also working on singular items. The 3 I was shown were, Carotts, Beets and a layered pod. The Carrot was in a petri dish. When you looked at it, it almost looked twisted or braided and the size of a pinky or half of one. When you added water, the braids unfolded making the rings you'd normally see on a real carrot, orange and all.

The Beet was the same, but smaller and purple, but wasn't braided and the layered pod was about the size a little smaller than a half-dollar, layered in color. It was an entire meal once you added a little bit of water. They said they were working on these due to shortages of resources - in the dream I'm like, "You're working on these to work on them, not due to a shortage of anything, but to change the way people do things in the future."

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I don't know why Nancy, but I'm not a big J.L fan either. Every now and then actors/actresses pop into my dreams as well, but usually they've passed on or someone they were associated with still here may pop in and they come in later.

For instance two people, Robin Williams and Phillip Hoffman Seymore, I'd say I've had a couple of dreams, separate from each other over the past month.

In one Robin was showing me what he was doing now that he'd crossed. He was taking classes, opened this folder and explained over there, there is no time. So, in order, if you want to keep track of what you do, they have projections, visuals, basically. His was a folder. When you opened it, it had much more space/info, than what we would have here.

In the other dream, Phillip was directing. I fell out of the sky onto the set. I watched for a little bit and got scared, like how'd I get here. He was really nice, happy and casually came over and said, "You can hang for awhile but I don't think you're supposed to be here." I was embarrassed and woke up.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
O.k. I had to do a little research before posting this one. Although my mother's side of the family has a Cherokee heritage to it, for whatever reason, she doesn't like to talk about it, but I adhere closely to many mannerisms but know little about the history.

In the second dream my husband and I were standing on one side of a chain-link fence. On the other was his mother. There was a perfect square cut out from the ground up in which she crouched. She was wearing all black, like a costume ensembel.

This is the part I had to research. She had a Headdress on, (Someone who knows more about attire, feel free to input) and she was covered head to toe w/grey ash. The headdress was pretty specific, detail-wise. It didn't have feathers that I could see. Instead it had two buffalo horn (whole) on each side of a cap - skullcap which was made of some type of shiny, dark, fur. There were two layers. One long and a shorter one maybe down to the shoulder. The horns were white/beige, with black tips and a Cheetah or Bobcat animal head between the two horns.

She said something like, "You don't think I would ever do (X,Y,Z,) do you? I'd never do that. I just wanted..."

My husband looks down at her and walks away. As soon as he does, she snaps her head back at me ready to pounce saying, "You'll never...this isn't done."

I said, "About you're question...Yes, we absolutely believe you did and will continue to do so. You've waged a war, one existing only in your head. I don't live life like that. It's far to short to waste on that type of energy."

The sky turned grey with billowing clouds above. I looked down at her and walked away.

P.S. there's a photo similar to the headdress on Facebook, but as of now only able to be seen by BOL members. It would be the headdress in the middle.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 05/19/15 11:38 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Elleise,

At first too I had no idea why I did not like her since she seemed like the type of person that I like but turns out she is the complete opposite of a cool person and it did not took a long time for her to show her true self. Plus she has no talent and she keeps getting awesome roles and trophies. But the worst is that she is in the latest X-Men movies so to see Fassy (Michael Fassbender) I have to see her too (apparently she does not want to do that role anymore so HOPEFULLY that is true!!!!!!!!)!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I had to look him up. I'm more of a Wolverine person, but it's interesting either way. I feel a lot more than what they really want the public to know about goes on in these things. It's possible, relating to certain types of people and or public figures is something emotional that reaches a person's subconscious anyway smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
I remember three dreams.

A pyramid that was in the ground with many corridors had been discovered either not too long ago or long ago. There were at least a few more corridors but they were not mapped and also not talked about. A group of young people traveled to the place of the pyramid to enter it and discover the unmarked and unspoken corridors. Almost at the last minute someone in the group decided not to go because it was too dangerous, he or she felt that it was cursed or something like that. That person tried to convinced the others but they laughed it up and also tried to convince that person to change his or her mind. The group went inside without that person and that person was right, the corridors were left out because it was cursed.

All I remember is one motel.

A woman was supposedly working to save wild animals but she was caught not taking good care of one. Then she was caught working in her office with an Owl inside a small cage. She was trying to explain why that was a good thing then my alarm clock went on.

Amoeba
Amoeba
I dreamt of a man I have only met in dreams before. I couldn't place where or what time or space I had seen him previously. I asked him where did I know him from, but he didn't say anything. He was extremely tall, and looked to be of European descent. He had a look of sad longing and curiosity on his face.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Hi stardrifting - Do you think that maybe this isn't so much a dream as it is actually meeting someone on another plain of existence. I am saying this because it actually has happened to me. It sounded so familiar.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I remember one. My niece came downstairs carrying a baby that wasn't hers. She went into the laundry room and came back with tears in her eyes. I asked her if she was going to be okay. She said yeah. I asked her to tell me about it but she just said to call her later. Then I heard retching sounds like a cat hacking up a fur ball. Suddenly my two dead cats appeared. They seems happy. There was also a big shaggy gray elephant in the corner of the room.

Page 117 of 282 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.