Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 74 of 256 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Deanna,

Thanks but there's no hope of that frown as long as I live with my parents I can only hope for average days which would take a miracle.

Do you like the Hobbit movies? I love Lord Of The Rings (all 3) but this Winter I finally saw the first Hobbit and I first looked at the time when there was still more than two hours left. I will see the others hoping it gets better. If those movies would of come before the three Lord Of The Rings I would of never seen that trilogy.

Have a nice day,

Nancy

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Nancy, I'm sorry to hear that. My family and I had to live with my aunt for a year because of some hardship we'd gone through. I think I cried every single day until we were finally able to move.

I LOVED the Lord of the Rings trilogy too... so much, I've lost track of how many times I've watched it.

I really enjoyed the Hobbit trilogy too. Though the movie was very different from the book. I know LotR was different from the book too, but the Hobbit is WAAAAAY different.

I will definitely watch it again - which I guess is a sign I really enjoyed it. I feel like I love LotR so much, because after watching it so many times, I feel a connection with the characters. I wonder if I'll feel that watching the Hobbit.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

N
N
Deanna,

I still have not read these books. I will one day that is for sure.

The Lord Of The Rings movies for some reason do not play often on television. Less than one month ago the last was playing but I only was able to watch about an hour of it.

Did the writer only wrote these books or are there more about these characters? For the Hobbit are there three or four? Since I am so behind with these movies I am not sure anymore blush.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I went to a pre-kindergarden graduation. Totally hilarious! Several wanted to be superheroes when they grew up. One wanted to be a dinosaur and another said he wanted to be a fire truck! A girl said she wanted to work at Sonic and several wanted to be cheerleaders. One wanted to be a rancher and another a farmer. And the rest wanted to be police officer and firemen. Several were so emotional that they cried and couldn't say anything so the teachers helped. So adorable.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
I have two rooms with stuff that has been accumulating for awhile. Today, I picked up several things and hung a framed crewel art piece in my sewing room; consolidated several items and eliminated a couple of bags and a box; put a stack of files away.

Tonight I plan to scan a file of documents.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Nancy, the LotR books also have an index, and a lot of the information from the movie is actually in the index. The first time I read the book, I didn't bother with the index - so a lot of what was in the movie was a surprise LOL!!

The Hobbit (just one storybook) trilogy movies contain a story about Gandalf that's not included in the book - I am not sure where that story comes from - but it made for a great movie. I remember when I read the book wondering about the behind the scenes stuff - the movie explained it. This might be a great topic in the SciFi / Fantasy movie forum HA HA!! Someone would surely know.

Daisybun, the graduation sounds adorable!!

Angie, you've had a busy day smile

I have manged to cross one thing off my list - my visit to my mom and aunt's. Now to the writing part smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
I wrote a whole page last night - family memories...... smile I'll try doing it again tonight also.

We had lunch out too today - one of our friends is involved with the Christmas Mother and if you ordered a flat iron steak today the proeeds went to the local Christmas Mother! So, had a lot of fun too.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I went out to eat with my parents for their 63rd wedding anniversary. Holy Moly 63 years!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Start chapter ten
Try to learn more about my FB author site
Try to get out of the duldrums

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 23:55 and got up at 8:50. I took a walk, washed a small load of laundry, made an online order, watched Divorce Court at 13:00, the May 14 episode of The Daily Show on the internet, Dr Phil at 18:00 and Judge Judy at 19:00. It was an average night and a very bad day.

Page 74 of 256 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.