Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 115 of 282 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember three dreams.

Now that dream came back to me when I was writing the second. All I remember is me walking in a city that I did not know.

I was walking in nature. Some of it were roads where cars were driving. I ended up meeting a man then I ended up going to his house which I think (do not remember a lot of this dream) was where I was walking when I met him. Then I was thinking that I wanted to have sex with him but my bikini region was not epilated. I ended up in bed naked and he joined me. We were talking and fast unless it started this way we were talking about sex. I was telling lies about what I liked since I was a virgin and had never had sex. That's all I remember besides either him knowing that I was lying or me telling him at one point.

All I remember is the song Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding (thats what made me remember the second dream who may have been first).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that my new post appears.

N
N
And here's another try.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Nancy, those are the ways my dreams come back to me as well. If it's a Lucid dream or one accompanied by Sleep Paralysis I can remember pretty much every sorted detail. Those are the dreams I probably pay the most attention to. The others tend to come back if a song in the dream plays in a movie I may watch later on or it could even be on the radio and details will reemerge.

Lately, a lot of my dreams have (even the silly ones) have come to pass. I remember a couple which really have me thinking about an article regarding Time Perception.

One dream was quite short. We're currently learning our way around TX. So, nothing is really planned when we go out. We're just exploring or make a spontaneous decision to go out. So anyway, the dream itself was I had to have my picture taken. I hate doing that...using the word hate w/having my photo taken. Wherever it was, I wasn't prepared and I knew I would look like a drowned rat which caused a great deal of anxiety as I didn't know how to dress, what make-up to wear or how to fix my hair.

Back to exploring the area we just moved to. So, in real life, my husband asks me if I want to take a look at the local zoo. This was yesterday. The dream was that morning. We go and at the last minute he asks if I'd like a year pass Membership. I said "Sure!" I'm at the counter and my heart starts racing.

You have to envision this, lol. It's a small 2-3 room office, very quiet. I start shifting my weight from one foot to another, saying, "Oh...no, no, no,no, no...NoOo - no - no - no." So, the girls thought I was speaking to them or had a question. I'm like, "I'm gonna have to have my picture taken aren't I?" Sure enough and it had started to rain. Inevitably, I did in fact resemble very much the "drowned-rat."

I think a mug-shot would have turned out better. The photo had been for the id that goes along w/the membership cry

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Wow! I guess dreams do come true. Oh no! Mine are usually so abstract that unless I lived in a video game of some sort they couldn't come true.

I've had some lucid dreams, but most of them I had to remind myself that I was only dreaming and to wake up because of what was going on.

I'd like to develop my lucid dreaming skills. Any suggestions?

N
N
I remember one dream (had to write it down since i did not have electricity when i got up - thankfully it came back before my tennis match and i also had enough time to do my morning beauty routine which was done in a record time while going downstairs 3 times).

A couple had argued and the man slept on the coach. The next day that couple had a nice day and the man thought he did not have to sleep again on the coach, he fell asleep on it and while he was sleeping the wife brought him his pillow and he saw that when he woke up. Then it was a Dog on the coach and soon after I arrived and cuddled with the Dog. I asked him if he wanted to go on a vacation and he was excited about it. I gave a few suggestions then decided on going camping. So we went camping and I even was taking my showers with solar camping showers, the Dog would check if people could see when I was taking the showers. For that trip I only saw the camping ground and two showers, during the second people were coming closer and the Dog growled to warn me. Then I was in a gun fight and soon I was in my Saint-Hubert living room, I had two guns in my hands and I stopped then closed my eyes trying to guess where the people shooting at me or/and others were at (during that time there were people there looking at me). Then I started shooting on the ceiling, someone was in one of the bedroom (the 1 right above the living room) and after a while I was shooting blanks, the man came down the stairs (i was there too at the bottom) thinking he had me then I pointed a gun right at his head and I told him he was (do not remember exactly what i said - should of written that down too). Before I shot him (i was pointing the gun right at his forehead) I woke up.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I was at the house I used to live in over 20 years ago. I was out front with a man I knew, but can't remember his name. There were three little girls there. In my dream I could see them even though I was asleep and had my sleep mask on.

He started preaching the gospel. I continued to sleep. At regular intervals he and the kids would get up go to the other side of the van that was in the driveway and stretch, then come back where I was.

When I "woke up" in my dream. I looked at a clock that was on the side of the van. It said 4:25pm. I asked if that was correct. Someone said no, it was 3:25am.

I went to the porch to go inside and ended up with an avenger in a red egg-shaped ship. I convinced him to stop so I could go to the bathroom, but I was really getting claustrophobic. A few girls approached me in the bathroom and said they'd paid there way and were coming with me.

Then I woke up and it was 3:15pm.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I was in a big beautiful basement. I dreamed that my window was open. When I went to close I had to shut down two screens and close the window, but they were in reverse order.

An invisible force kept trying to take my covers from me, which frightened me. My friend Bridgette appeared and Carla from Cheers. Bridgette asked for my last Crybaby piece of gum. I nodded. She chewed it and spit it out on the floor. It was yellow going in but blue coming out.

Carla asked if we could go party at my place. I told her this was my place. She shrugged. Three little girls appeared about 5 years old. They laughed and played. The blonde one turned a tv on but I don't know what she was watching.

I wanted to get dressed but the only clothes I found were little girls things with the tags still on. I stayed in my pajamas. We all ended up upstairs. I had to try to keep the kids out of the silverware drawer. My dad appeared. We all had a group hug. The little blonde girl started calling me mom and clinging to me.

N
N
I remember one dream.

A man wanted to do experiments on the black sheep of his family (cannot remember much and 1 thing i cant remember is what the man he wanted to experiment on was but he was a family member). The building it was done was old and it felt like it was done at least decades ago (or it was just the state of the building). The room the man was kept was like an hidden room but he had a few windows that were not hiding. While they were separated via an intercom or something else the kept man asked for something and the mad scientist put his hands on his ears and acting like he was the one going crazy due to the situation he screamed I am tired of this I cannot do this anymore (not exactly that he said but something like that) and the man said but I only asked for a desk and a chair (i could see what he wanted to do with that which was write). Then the man said okay then I will jump out the window, the scientist did not believe him and then he was out the window with many people trying to make him change his mind about jumping. One of the person ended up telling the man a story the scientist had told, a supposed childhood memory and when the scientist went out there to try to save him, his reputation and his plan the man looked at him and said why did you told them then we used to climb chimneys together. Then it was all over and the scientist was in his home (looked big and beautiful and rich) all happy because the man was back in the hidden room back where he was doing experiments, everyone had went with the scientist's story and he was proud of that. He was talking about beans (green and all not the other beans) then it was rice and he put different kinds of rice on the floor and his Dog started eating the first pile that was cooked and the second was uncooked and the scientist layed down next to that pile continuing his lecture on rice.

Page 115 of 282 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.