Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 114 of 282 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

It was a new movie of Fast And Furious. In it Mia was not much in it, she just appeared for like one or two minutes and was played by another actress (the scene was her dressed in a wedding dress for apoliging to Dominic). Brian was there and it was Paul Walker but he was kept in the dark which he knew and finally in the middle of something big he had followed and comforted Dom and the rest of the group. Dwayne Johnson was there too but I cannot remember if he was in Dom's group or not. Letty was there too but her too I cannot recall in which group she was. Asia Argento was there and she was her XXX character and she was a part of Dom's group. I think I was there too. There was a lot of action but I cannot really remember what exactly was going on, I have a flashback of a black car flying and maybe going what seemed like a building underground.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that I can see my post (i thought this technical issue was over since the last times it did not happen).

N
N
And here's another try.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
There was a recurring theme in the dream I had. It way disjointed mostly and I remember a long time friend of mine was in it. The police kept showing up where ever we drove, but not for us. And in each scene there was this little whit disc with two raised nubs on it. Each time I saw the disc it would fly away as if to say "follow me."

K
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
K
I keep dreaming that I am walking through a really large building, trying to find the bookstore that is inside. There is another bookstore a couple of miles away but I can't ever seem to get to that one. In this dream, there are weird freeways that don't exist in reality, but I could draw maps of where they are and where they go.

"....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I've had dreams that are similar Korie. I was trudging up stairs in what looked like a parking garage, but the stairs moved like an escalator. I could see the destination I wanted to get to...so close and yet so far. Something always got in my way.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

This one just came back to me when I was finishing the last dream. I remember me making icing and at first not knowing which recipe then which bowl to use. I remember cakes (muffin sizes) not having icing then me thinking about eating them anyway to not waste food and money. My mom was there to tell me at least about which bowls to use. I think my dad was there too.

I was in Saint-Hubert waiting for the bus where I used to. I was also talking on my cell phone, at the start it was like I was doing that to look cool but then I was really talking to someone who turns out to be Brigitte a friend who used to be my best friend and someone who has not talked to me since replying to an email about my Ste-Florence house being set on fire (she cannot even email me her address that i lost in the fire). I was going to sit after getting on the bus but I decided not to and just stand near the entrance. I also wanted to ask for a corespondance (paid by a ticket which does not exist anymore its all by pin cards) but I thought that these papers did not exist anymore (which is the case but my ticket was accepted) so i did not, I also did not want to stand there a long time so I was talking when we were near the boulevard I used to live on like I was asking where exactly I should get off then when I did it was for real I was going to see her. There were a school and the kids were out (not true - for when i lived there anyway) so I manoeuvred through them and then either knocked or rang the bell (kids were looking at me like i should not be there). I saw her coming (the doors were made of glass and were huge) and we hugged like everything else before did not matter (we thought it both).

I went on a bus with a Eric Lindros authentic jersey (from the Dallas Stars), I was showing off for two reasons, one I knew people hated him and two because I was able to find one after losing mine in a fire. Then it was a game against Montreal that was in the Playoffs, at first I was just walking around near where it was going on then I was at the game and then I was on the bench of the Stars during the game and I was having a blast because Montreal was getting crushed by us and people were livid about it. I was laughed and at one point taunting the crowd.

I was watching television and one man was talking about two male teenagers who were found after (the broadcaster was so dumbfounded that he said get this before saying this) smoking vanilla beans.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I was in a big basement wearing a really pretty dress. My granddaughters, their aunt Pammie and some other children were there. I shooed the kids upstairs.

An unknown woman approached me from out of nowhere, displaying a romantic interest in me. We were going out for a beer. I put on some pretty white lacy boots (they were the Victorian style boots) to go with the pretty white dress. I didn't lace them up though.

I searched through a box of keys and other pretty metal objects wanting to take them back home with me, but knew I couldn't probably get them through airport security. I don't know where I was at, but I knew it didn't want to leave. I was worried about missing my flight as I couldn't find my tickets and didn't know when I was supposed to leave.

A mangy but friendly dog approached me. I petted him and sent him upstairs too. I swatted a couple of fleas off of my arm.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
My mother in law always had a recurring dream: She entered a building and either conducted business or went to a party, or dinner, whatever; but when she wanted to leave, she could not find a door.

If you dreamed about fleas on your arm, do you think you had an itchy arm?

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I probably did. I know when I've had dreams of lots of water when I woke up I was thirsty. Those recurring dreams like that where you can't find your way out or to something are troubling at times.

Page 114 of 282 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.