Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#888915 03/23/15 10:59 AM
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I dreamed of a young woman with a bat stuck in her hair. Once someone pulled it out she said it had bitten her scalp. and then she was bald. What in the world does this mean?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Ooo. Interesting.

Bats in waking life can be a help and a hurt to mankind. Most species of bat do not suck blood but rather they feast on mosquitoes and other insects that pose a threat to man and his crops. Bats also help pollinate plants and disperse their seeds.

However, throughout history, many cultures associate bats with negative beliefs mostly because they look imposing with their rat-like looks and sharp teeth, are nocturnal, and well, some types of bat do drink blood.

It's a common myth about bats that they will get tangled in people's hair but in truth, they are attracted to the mosquitoes who are attracted to the humans; then, they get entangled in the hair. They aren't trying to attack the humans.

Enough of that and onto how bats relate to this dream. I don't know if this dream woman was just a female in general (and how you feel about womanhood) or if she represents someone in your waking life. This is for you to know.

But the bat represents someone who can be a pest or threat to her. He can be a drain of her energy and most definitely, mess up her self and public image (hair). Another person will try to help get rid of him but he will have left some damage. She will have lost some self-esteem or ruined her public image (bald) at least temporarily (as hair grows back).

Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hey Lori!!! The bat came to me in real life at work. You're interpretation is spot on. An issue with a male at work attacking my reputation. I pray that I will get it back soon.
Thank you.

Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I was just told that the bat was my bat totem. that fits as well.

A
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
A
Lori, what does going to school without your skirt or shoes mean?

Anu Dharmani

Orchids Editor

Signup for Orchids Newsletter for the latest on the orchids.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.