This is a true (literally) honest story though I can't spell worth anything.

So a person, let's say anyone, take anyone of us. Whatever you're making this moment for your families, etc. it's cut straight in half.

50% just gone...no subsidies - that's in the making not quite here yet (part of the "show").

You're good at what you do and you show up every day no matter what time, or for what reason. You just do it because you're compelled and/or you enjoy what you do.

You're now in a group where the "near-do-wells" know they can be paid for doing literally, nothing. They go to sleep, lay against the walls, all the while you're doing the work.

It comes time to get licensed. You now have a document that allows you to tell others what to do.

Now this is wierd...

You take a test with a group and not everyone passes. You now have to do all the work all over again AND become tested again so all patrons pass.

In fairness, I can possibly see this. But in this case the people that haven't passed didn't and don't intend to do the work, nor put forth any effort. It's a joke to them. They get paid and they don't have to do anything that puts them out.

In this particular instance, it's a well known company. They, the people involved set off fire alarms, pull out extinquishers set whatever they can in the paths of those doing what they can to be a group that's effective, in order to stop it's function.

Still, the greater strengths, the people working the hardest are called upon in order for the "collective."

In a spiritual sense I can see this if people really can't do what every one else can.

I'm not seeing (oh what's that movie) OH "Dispacable ME?" characters providing anything productive in the name of no one gets ahead unless we all do.

What I see in this instance is, "You're as good as the weakest link in your group.

Especially if that link's intent is for others to fail."

There seems to be two sides to the "everyone is created equal." Each and every one of us are, but it's what you do with that equality that, to me anyway, seems to make the most difference.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site