Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 112 of 282 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Another dream just came back to me.

All I remember is that it was either about or a friend of mine from Australia was in it.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that I can see my new post.

N
N
And here's another try.

N
N
I remember one dream.

A man had moved into a new house or he had lived there for a while with a Blue Gold Macaw that he had before or he had just adopted (i did not slept a lot and when i did like with that dream it was not for long). The Blue Gold Macaw (i remember that he is a male - the name was said but i cannot remember it) had a room just for him near water but had to move out of there because of either renovations or another or others noise or noises made. At least one other time that I again fell asleep I actually continued that dream (first time this ever happened to me) but I cannot remember anything else.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in the backseat while my parents were in front. We were coming back home. My brother was there at least at one point since I remember going to a store with him but when we were coming back he was not there (maybe it was another dream with my brother - i do not remember a lot + i finally was able to sleep after 4 nights of barely sleeping a little). We went through Montreal which is ridiculous since we live about ten hours from there. We passed by a tree that had a Cat then another tree that had a few Cats and then another tree that had several animals including one that looked like it could be a baby Bear. I asked my dad to stop and he did. I went by the tree and one of the other animal looked like he/she could be a baby big Cat but after talking to a few neighbors I came to the realisation that the only wild animal was the baby Bear. I took him/her in my arms then called 911 and explained everything. When the cops were there the person responsible had explained himself and I was frustrated by the explanation when I heard it so I gave the Bear to a cop then tried to find that man, cops in that way knew I would attack him but they let me find him and then attack him. After yelling at him I shoved his head on something (a mattress i think) then I was suffocating him while yelling at him his response to what he was doing to animals. Cops were there and were letting me do this.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I don't remember any. I must've been out cold.

N
N
Jana,

I had a hard time writing my dream because I remembered it by pieces. Had four days of insomnia before last night (slept a little but was not able to get 1 full hour of sleep everytime i would fall asleep) and I finally was able to sleep at least half the time in bed, when I get off insomnia I normally do not remember my dreams if I dream. Funny how I was not even sleepy the four days of insomnia and finally I sleep and I feel tired. sleep.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Nancy,

I totally understand insomnia, we're old friends. I don't know how we met, but I regret the day we did. smile I go from having really detailed dreams to dreams that I couldn't even begin to describe to none. Weird....

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was at the dentist for a cleaning and before leaving I was told that since there would probably be a snow storm for my next appointment that it should be canceled for another day but it was not changed when I left. On the day it was supposed to be on I had another appointment in Rimouski and my dad was driving. We drove past the dentist before coming back home so I asked him to stop there so I could ask when my appointment would be. I entered a few minutes after my appointment was supposed to be on. I said that nobody had called yet to tell me of my when it was supposed to be and they were all acting shocked. The hygienist came in and I told her the same thing and she said that my appointment stayed the same but she went and talked to the dentist and she told me that I still could get it done today since my appointment was for something that lasted less than ten minutes. I grimaced and said that that was not a good idea because my dad was already on edge and that he would be very angry if it took a while before I came back to the car. It was just an excuse for me since I did not want to see a dentist that day but then I looked outside when they were finding me a spot for another day and my dad had left the car and was walking in circles. When I finally had my appointment I was scared that the dentist was angry at me and he wasn't but I apologised when I saw him.

I heard that Shumi was okay. It was just announced that he was able to breathe by himself like he was going to be paralysed for life but when they showed the helicopter he was in I could see him sitting, talking and driving it. Nobody else apparently had seen that and they were amazed that he was still alive but thought that he could never have a normal life.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nothing that I can remember. I can't wait to see what my next dream will be about considering how many nights I've not had or not remembered having one. It should be a doozy.

Page 112 of 282 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.