Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 109 of 282 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Another dream came back to me when I was preparing my breakfast.

My dad was complaining because there was almost no soft butter. My mom told him that since he preffered soft butter with his toasts that all he had to do when there's almost none left to add more. He was sitting on the table pouting like a child trying to get butter for his toasts. I think I was there but if I did I did not say anything unless I cannot remember it.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Where is my post? I am so fed up with this website right now!

N
N
Again trying to see what I wrote!

N
N
I remember three dreams.

Me and my parents had moved to a new house. We were outside looking at the neighborhood when a storm was coming. Dad was near me and mom was farther. For some reason we had some things on the electric cord that was on the electric pole. She decided to get up there. I was looking at that like everything was normal. When up she was thinking how to safely go to our things and get them down. The wind was starting to get stronger, I though (or said or screamed - cannot remember exactly) be careful and she then started to move forward, almost instantly she was swept by the end and she ended up trapped in a cord (looked like a normal cord not electric) I looked in horror my mom being moved in circles in that cord while falling to the ground. At first it looked like only her body would be trapped by the cord but it then went to her neck and started to chocked her. I screamed to my dad to do something, he was a few feet in front of me and looking at that and he did not care at all about what was happening. I was petrified and could not move.

I had rent a big house in Ottawa. I arrived by car (cannot remember if my dad drove me or a taxi or a friend or someone else) and got a tour before they left. I decided to call a taxi and then go rent movies. But before I tried to figure out (had a flashback of then showing me how to use the dvd [i think it was a vcr] and then still be able to use the tv) how to use the player and the television at the same time, it took me a long time and first I found the remote control guide. When I was able to do it I decided on how to spend my days there then calculated how much movie I needed for all my time there. I then called a taxi and was happy when I arrived there because it was a place I knew (had to do with our new or old place which is impossible). I remember renting the movies and coming back. I also remember walking around the house and using their pool. I also remember wanting to walk around and swim naked but scared someone would look at me. I was told they would go away from their property when I would be there but I felt like they were still there (not in the house).

I heard one beep of my alarm clock and I woke up.

N
N
By waking up I mean in real life not in a dream.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was invited to meet Michael Schumacher. Him and his family wanted me to keep seeing him so every day I would and day by day he was making progress. He slowly started speaking (at first it was noises) then he was able to move his fingers then grip things with his hands. We even came up with some sort of code for the letters of the alphabet and like that he was able to ask for things (once was for a cd to listen to). His wife was either jealous or/and angry about the situation and she decided to get someone to kill Shumi. A woman was there when she was getting ready to go out to do that and the woman was shocked. She told her that her husband was a vegetable and that she wanted his pain to go away and the woman replied that he was not and that he was making progress to go back to his normal self. Then I either do not remember or I woke up.

My mom came back from where we lived before the fire angry. She had bought white things that she wanted to put above all our windows and the woman where we had our curtains cut did not want to cut these things (looked like the lining we put in drawers but it was smaller [the size of the cords we use to put on gifts] and behind it was with glue). So she came back and said that she would herself do it after the window would be painted but she started to install the white things above the windows before she painted (by the way that house did not look like our new house). I was there following her and looking at what she was doing perplexed. Another woman came in and said that she would be able to cut it.

N
N
I remember three dreams (the last 2 could of been the same - all of these memories came back when i was trying to come here and its not a lot + the last 2 if they were indeed separate the order could be reversed).

I remember that it was a girl or woman and she was defending and protecting wild animals.

Surviving, that's all I remember.

Shopping, that's all I remember.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was a participant on America's Next Top Model. The next step was us to meet the person who was in charge of the company involved with the shoot. I was first. I was explaining to him that I had finally found my talent with modeling, that it did not show since I was so shy and not beautiful but that something would happen when I was in front of a camera and on a runway and then I was out of my shell and a great model. He was not believing me but he was staying nice. Before I left he decided to do a test and I came back jumping on the air saying that I got it. Finally the shoot came and it was in a forest. There was an accident where we were taking the pictures and everyone else walked to get out of there, the man in charge (looked like Michael Douglas) was screaming mostly what happened and how did it happened. I was scared and I knew it was dangerous but with a flashlight in pitch black I was walking towards the accident wanting to see what had happened. The director told me no we should go. He ended up closest to the group and I was left behind. I screamed to wait for me and where they were. I could see and hear them in front. I was very scared and in danger. I finally ended up seeing one of the group (a man - 1 of the actor who has played an hobbit) and he was just standing there in fear. Soon after I met the others. The forest was alive and wanting to kill everyone who entered it. We ended up walking underneath a tree and the branches would become longer and with more of the what looked like some type of very small white flowers. We hurried up because we knew that just one touch was enough. We ended up seeing a door (the front door of my Saint-Hubert house) but we were depressed because we knew there was no way we could get out like that and suddenly a man entered through it, the door ended up being completely opened and before we could try to leave it open to get out it was closed. We yelled at the man who was wondering what was going on and some people tried to open the door.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I went into a thrift shop to look at the things they had. It was huge like a big store. I decided to give them a few things including a stuffed small red stick that was (not in real life just in that dream) part of the teddy bear collection I had before the fire. It was saved and I had remorse because of all the others who were not and I did not want it. I was actually ignoring it while my parents and my four musketeers were not. I gave like a bag full of thing with the stuffed stick in it, I did it incognito so my family would not know that I gave it up.

I was trying to figure out a plan on how to sleep for a few days (4 i think - it was less than 1 week and the last day was saturday). I had four stuffed Minions with me and I could hear them laugh and talk when I was making my plan. I ended up with sleeping on a floor and the last night on a sofa, it was at my grandma's house and I knew it would bother her and the son still living with her but I said screw him and as for her she was planning on going to an apartment anyway. Then I was in my Saint-Hubert house and dad had my brother in his arms, I asked him what was going on and I could not understand what he said, I asked him at least one more time and it was the same thing. He went up the stairs with him who was stiffed and dad was almost crying. I wanted to know what was up. When dad was upstairs mom came from the kitchen and saw that upstairs so she asked him and he said that he had an heart attack. Mom was saying no and things like that while grabbing her head and mouth. Dad was upstairs still with my brother in his arms and mom stayed downstairs. I was there near my mom still wondering what was going on.

Tom Cruise was playing Tennis. I think that he had to win that match for some reason. He was staying cool eventhough he was close to losing but then after a while that a point that he had lost was done he came back to that point freaking out, like it was a close call eventhough it was not.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I am very interested in dream interpretations. I've had some very enlightening experiences as a result of reading my dreams. The most recent one was about my father and him "fixing" the roof. I did not know about it until we had a downpour (yes, it was storming that night, too) and the ceiling panels began leaking and then came crashing down. I then went to a ski resort where they were having some sort of festival in search of the repairman. I saw my parents there, too and hid from them? The dream was relevant in what is currently happening, but there's an underlying interpretation going on there.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

Page 109 of 282 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.