Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 46 of 194 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Jana,

It is the name of a grocery store. They have these stores in Australia too, a friend of mine lives there and she goes there too.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Where is my post? This website is acting crazy right now, thankfully it was not like that after I got up!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Today it was coffee with soy milk and stevia sweetener. Also had a Belvita Banana Bread breakfast cookie. For lunch I want a little bowl of grape tomatoes with some balsamic vinegarette and some small strips of very sharp cheddar cheese. Dinner will most likely be steak, very rare and salted with a bit of olive oil. Diet Dr. Pepper and lots of water today.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Today it was coffee with soy milk and stevia sweetener. Also had a Belvita Banana Bread breakfast cookie. For lunch I want a little bowl of grape tomatoes with some balsamic vinegarette and some small strips of very sharp cheddar cheese. Dinner will most likely be steak, very rare and salted with a bit of olive oil. Diet Dr. Pepper and lots of water today.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with two slices of bacon and one fried egg taken with one slice of white Gadoua bread, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, one Gala apple, one McDonald's cheeseburger, St-Hubert traditional coleslaw and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center easter size bites, Uncle Ben's broccoli and cheddar rice and St-Hubert traditional coleslaw, one Chapman's ice cream sandwich and Ruffles nature chips.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, one cheeseburger (cheese and mustard) with St-Hubert coleslaw and the rest of the ground beef, Ruffles nature chips, one cheeseburger (mustard and cheese) with St-Hubert coleslaw and the rest of the ground beef, Ruffles nature chips, some of the rice leftovers and original Munchies.

N
N
What is going on with Bella Online? This website is almost 100% of the time down when I come here and I never know how long it will last when I finally can enter!

Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and water with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), two slices of bacon and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, original Munchies, a cheeseburger (cheese and mustard) and St-Hubert traditional coleslaw and the rest of the ground beef, a Chapman's ice cream sandwich, one slice of bacon and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and St-Hubert traditional coleslaw, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and original Munchies.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and water with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), two slices of bacon and one egg scrambled in the grease and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, original Munchies, Michelina's broccoli tortellini, one Granny Smith apple, Les Aliments M&M wavy fries with ketchup and St-Hubert traditional coleslaw, one Chapman's ice cream sandwich and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

I also took vitamins (with calcium).

N
N
Yesterday I had Minute Maid fruit punch, Pepsi and water with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), two slices of bacon and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, original Munchies, two McCain mini peperoni pizzas (took out the peperoni), a slice of an all dressed pizza (took out the green peppers and peperoni) and fries (with ketchup) from Pizzeria Le Marquis, one Granny Smith apple and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), four white potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, original Munchies, some of the pizza leftovers (took out of green peppers and peperoni) and St-Hubert traditional coleslaw, St-Hubert traditional coleslaw and white mushrooms and green onion pan fried in butter with spaghetti and tomato paste, one Chapman's ice cream sandwich, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and orange original Skittles.

Page 46 of 194 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.