logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 45 of 194 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 193 194
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I drink about 5 cups of coffee to get me going in the morning. I always forget to mention that - with soymilk today. I will have a medium sized rice cake with Skippy peanut butter. I'm going to have lunch out probably in Calvin, Oklahoma at the cafe there. I'll try to be sensible. This evening I will have grape tomatoes with balsamic vinegarette and some chuck steak. Just before I go to bed I like to have about a cup or so of sugar free jello - black cherry. About 3 quarts of water also.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hmm...Meat pie sounds good. Did you make it Nancy?

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Jana,

No a friend made it. Dad eats half and I eat the other half. She also made us a pizza and we haven't eaten it yet. She is a great cook.

I am a good cook but for some reason I have never baked a pie. When I finally do it will be a sugar pie since these are my favorite pies.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Orange Crush with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter and coconut spread and 1 with butter), one Gala apple, a salad (iceburg lettuce + 15% cream) and a slice of meat pie (with ketchup) made by a friend, part of a caramel Aero, two white potatoes mashed with milk and butter and three pork chops, the rest of a caramel Aero, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with Selection mushroom tortellini and Selection mini pretzels.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
You've caught my interest here Nancy. I think I've got what a meat pie is, but what is a sugar pie?

N
N
Jana,

Sugar pie is basically melting sugar and cream (thats how my mom has done it) and then putting the mixture in the pie crust and baking it (if i remember correctly my mom bakes the crusts alone because with the sugar mixture it does not take long).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OMG! That makes my teeth hurt, but it would be great topped when it was still warm with some vanilla bean ice cream.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Orange Crush with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), one Gala apple, three white potatoes mashed with butter and milk and three pork chops, Vadeboncoeur milk chocolate caramel center easter size bites, the pasta leftovers with a salad (iceburg lettuce and 15% cream), Ruffles nature chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter, Selection beef ravioli and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and Selection mini pretzels.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I have to ask what is IGA? Must be a brand name.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and water with two toasts made of Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and coconut spread and 1 with butter), one Gala apple, fried rice (vegetable oil + scallops + white rice + green onions + soya sauce) and strawberry original Skittles.

Page 45 of 194 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.