logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 44 of 194 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 193 194
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I'm using today as my 'off' day. Not particularly healthy eating but it will be a day that satisfies cravings. This morning I had coffee with half and half and sweetened with stevia - also two S'mores pop tarts. Lunch will be a half grilled cheese sandwich and a cup of cheesy chicken enchilada soup (Progresso). Diet Dr. Pepper (probably 2 or 3 of these and 4 quarts of water. This evening I will have some mashed potatoes with garlic butter and a small piece of very rare steak.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), Golden Harvest pretzels, all dressed pizza (took off the green peppers and peperoni) and fries (with ketchup) from Pizzeria Le Marquis, the rice leftovers and Golden Harvest pretzels.

I also took vitamins (with calcium).

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, white potatoes (it was peeled and cut in a boil of water in the fridge since last night) boiled and four pork chops and mushroom sauce with a salad (iceburg lettuce and 15% cream), part of a caramel Aero, white mushrooms pan fried in butter and macaroni and meat sauce and cheese (heated it all in the pan), part of a caramel Aero, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzels.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, some of the pasta leftovers, food made by my mom (ground beef + boiled white potatoes and sauce) with a salad (iceburg lettuce and 15% cream), part of a caramel Aero, five Les Aliment M&M potato patties, the last of the caramel Aero, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Selection mini pretzels.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, poutine (wavy fries from Les Aliments M&M with St-Hubert barbecue sauce & cheese curds from Metro), a salad (iceburg lettuce & 15% cream), part of a caramel Aero, Ruffles nature chips, the rest of the pasta leftovers, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Selection pretzels.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and water with one (broken) fried egg with one slice of white bread, the rest of the pasta leftovers, two chicken nuggets with the rest of the barbecue sauce, part of a caramel Aero, one Gala apple, a salad (15% cream and iceburg lettuce), part of a caramel Aero, a Selection alfredo broccoli lasagna, Ruffles nature chips, two McCain mini pepperoni pizzas, Les Aliments M&M wavy fries (with ketchup) and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and water with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), a salad (iceburg lettuce and 15% cream), Ruffles nature chips, the rest of a caramel Aero and part of another caramel Aero, a poutine (the fries leftovers + poutine sauce + cheese curds), white rice with white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste and Selection mini pretzels (i forgot to add the mini 2 days ago).

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Orange Crush with six toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceburg lettuce and 15% cream), Ruffles nature chips, a poutine (Les Aliments M&M wavy fries + the rest of the poutine sauce + cheddar cheese curds [the other times it was cheddar too]), one green onion and three white mushrooms pan fried in butter with spaghetti and tomato paste, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Selection mini pretzels.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Orange Crush with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceburg lettuce + 15% cream) and a slice of meat pie made by a friend, part of a caramel Aero, one white potato mashed with butter and milk and three pork chops, one Gala apple, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter (2 plates of that - the second i did not add anything to the pan), strawberry original Skittles and Selection mini pretzels.

N
N
I forgot to mention that I ate the slice of meat pie with ketchup.

Page 44 of 194 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.