Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#889027 03/25/15 02:36 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Hi everyone... I am the new Tarot editor and I wanted to stop by and say hello. I hope that you are enjoying the new posts and discussions that are happening here. Stop by my site and check out the latest articles and tell me what you think!

Last edited by Linda, Tarot Editor; 03/25/15 02:38 PM.

Linda Paul
Tarot
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Linda, glad to meet you and hope you have a great time here at Bellaonline smile

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Linda smile It's nice to see you here. You wrote for one of the other sites here a while back too, didn't you?

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Yes Deanna. I have been back and forth on Bellaonline for a really long time now. I originally started out as the editor for Alternative Medicine, then moved to Spirituality and then to Philosophy.

Unfortunately, life got totally overwhelming and I had to take a step back and put my life back in order.

I am now at a really wonderful place in my life and I am very happy to be back on board writing about a topic that is near and dear to my heart.

Linda Paul
Tarot
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By Linda, Tarot Editor
Yes Deanna. I have been back and forth on Bellaonline for a really long time now. I originally started out as the editor for Alternative Medicine, then moved to Spirituality and then to Philosophy.

Unfortunately, life got totally overwhelming and I had to take a step back and put my life back in order.

I am now at a really wonderful place in my life and I am very happy to be back on board writing about a topic that is near and dear to my heart.

I love it! I wrote for Folklore and Inspiration, then Dreams and Spirituality, from 2006 - 2012. New Age though is truly the perfect fit, and I am so happy and thankful to have that channel now. I remember reading your articles, and was sad when you left. It's so nice to see you here again, and I'm looking forward to reading more about tarot.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Hey Deanna... We both wrote about the same subject. And, it happened to be synchronicity...lolololol. So, I added a link on my article to your article. Hope you don't mind.

Linda Paul
Tarot
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Linda, welcome back to BellaOnline!

smile Susan

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hey Deanna... We both wrote about the same subject. And, it happened to be synchronicity...lolololol. So, I added a link on my article to your article. Hope you don't mind.

HA HA Linda, I just saw that!!! I'll put a link too smile

And I LOVED your article!

Last edited by Deanna - New Age; 05/20/15 12:08 PM.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Thank-you Susan. It is so good to be back.

Linda Paul
Tarot
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I don't think that I am administrator of this forum yet..lol.. How do I go about getting that honor?

Linda Paul
Tarot
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I don't think that I am administrator of this forum yet..lol.. How do I go about getting that honor?

Linda Paul
Tarot
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

Hi Linda, you have to email Jeanne - the Forum manager. If you don't have her email, private message me, and I'll send it (I feel funny posting it here wink )

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I understand... will do...

Linda Paul
Tarot
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.