logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 194 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 193 194
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I had French toast for breakfast with butter and syrup. Also coffee (several cups) with soy milk and stevia. Lunch was a weiner and a little bowl of mashed potatoes with Popeye's Cajun Sparkle seasoning and butter. I drank some cranberry-apple juice and also some water and a diet Dr. Pepper. Dinner will be a hamburger probably from Sonic.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I had an open-faced roast beef sandwich, mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans for lunch from The Big Biscuit. Very good!

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread + 1 with butter), one Gala apple, one sandwich (2 Gadoua white bread slices with no crusts + miracle whip + tomato slices), Les Aliments M&M poutine, Selection potato sticks, the rest of the restaurant leftovers, some of the rice leftovers and Golden Harvest pretzels.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

N
N
Yesterday I had Minute Maid fruit punch, Pepsi, Orange Crush and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), one Gala apple, Selection potato sticks, one slice of bacon with two white potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center easter bite sizes, Golden Harvest pretzels, white mushrooms pan fried in butter and Kraft Dinner spirals, grape original Skittles and Golden Harvest pretzels.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, meat cooked in the oven with it's gravy and mashed white potatoes (i added butter) cooked by my mom, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center easter bite sizes, Golden Harvest pretzels, some of the pasta leftovers, Les Aliments M&M poutine and Golden Harvest pretzels.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, Orange Crush, water and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), the pasta leftovers with a salad (iceburg lettuce and 15% cream), white mushrooms pan fried in butter with shells and cheese and meat sauce, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzels.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), one Freddo milk chocolate caramel center easter bite size, two slices of bacon with two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and two eggs scrambled in the grease and butter, Smarties, Selection potato sticks, white mushrooms pan fried in butter with bows and cheese and meat sauce and Les Aliments M&M poutine.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, Orange Crush and Ginger Ale with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, the pasta leftovers, fried rice (vegetable oil + scallops + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzels.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Orange Crush with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, Selection potato sticks, Les Aliments M&M poutine, green onions pan fried in butter with white rice and tomato paste, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzels.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Orange Crush with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, Ruffles nature chips, Selection alfredo lasagna with broccoli, shells with tomato paste, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center easter bite size, Ruffles nature chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzels.

Page 42 of 194 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.