Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 100 of 282 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Well, that's been my experience but my dad proved to me that it wasn't a blanket statement. He's such a sweet person.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I was living in my Saint-Hubert house (at the start it felt and looked like i was in an apartment). I kept getting men asking me to dates but I was not attracted to these men so I always said no. The door bell rang (or someone knocked) so I was like oh no not again, it was again a man with invitations but that man was cute so I let him in and looked at his invitations that he had put in a gift bag like it was gifts. The invitations were not interesting to me but it was so cute the way he had given them to me (the second came with a card and stickers - the stickers were still on the sticker page and were stuck together but he had given me Elmo stickers and i was happy about that and it was slowly pulling them apart smiling). I told him that we could stay there instead and he said yes. I (this is when it turned into my old house) had a bunch of dishes to do and we used the rest to eat then I invited him upstairs and he followed. We ended up in my bedroom but at the same time my parents were back from a vacation (they turned right by my window eventhough my bedroom there was on the second floor + there was a tree right there) I just did not cared and with the door closed we went straight to my bed and had sex. Mom came right in my bedroom saying they had brought McDonald's and she was angry when she saw me. We finished having sex and then she was complaining about the dishes and I said that we were going to do it after and then she said oh yes there you were naked and I said well of course that is how sex is done, you know about sex right?

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was watching television and they were showing Henry Cavill getting severly beat up. He had his legs completely dislocated and put behind his head. He was in shock but not showing any pain. He was picked up and then put on a scooter.

I was watching a movie. The main three actors from The Mummy (brother & sister + Brendan Fraser) were in it but the actress was the one from the third movie. They were being attacked by tiny things and what seemed like lightning were hitting these things and killing them, the three of them too were killing these things while trying to get away in a car. Suddendly Fraser asked the brother who was driving to drive to a certain street, he asked why and he said to save her. This is where a doctor was, he came back from fighting the tiny things to his office and soon after both the men came in with the woman who died in the car before they arrived. They were both standing there without any hurry, I was thinking that if the doctor could bring her back that she would be brain dead because of all that waiting.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Gordon Ramsay was showing how to bake cherry pies, it looked awesome but someone came in and said that he not only stole that recipe from someone (or the way it was cooked - cannot really remember but if i had to bet right now i would say how it is cooked) and he tooked the pie cooked by Gordy and showed that it was overcooked in some parts and undercooked in others. People were shocked and he was petrified. Then that person showed everyone there how a cherry pie was cooked after showing how Gordy cooked it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Interesting dream. I was waiting for a slice of warm cherry pie with some vanilla bean ice cream on top. It must be getting close to dinner time. smile

N
N
I remember six dreams.

I was in the car with dad and I think also my brother (i had the feeling he was there but did not saw him). He went by a house we could of had, he liked that one better, he decided to drive right next to it by driving through a pile of snow which I told him was dangerous but he said we were in a pickup truck and that there were tire tracks over at one place so he did it and drove right in the yard while looking at the house and he ended up in a small street behind and we came back to our new home (then i did not have the feeling that my brother was there anymore). There I had a baby who had a defect or scar in half of his face and I had adopted him without telling my parents but for some reason they did not freak out but they did think that I would not keep the baby long (thats an impression i had). I installed the baby in my bedroom and I was trying to figure out where to put his room.

I was in an hotel which also had the Dallas Stars players stay there too. That hotel looked just like my Saint-Hubert house. In it I was some kind of spy or something. In one part I was entered the room where they are were and I was doing some parkour and was after someone, it looked like I could not keep up at one point (i could not get up to where the man had gone to get away) but I held on and grabbed a knife, threw it and I killed the man. I came back down then I had other clothes on and came back to where they are were but my hair was all over the place and I was hurt too, I looked around then sat down like I was trying to look innocent which worked because the people after me came there and then went away.

I wanted to eat (other people too) some candy I had but I did not want anyone to touch my candy and I also wanted to finish two other candy before eating these candy.

We finally received an order that I ordered online in December. The box looked cheap, too big and it was all banged up. I took out everything and there was an Elmo tee-shirt in it for me that I did not remember buying (that store does not have Elmo things). It was white and my Elmo said that and then whine that I had a nice red Elmo tee-shirt before the fire and he started to cry.

That dream came back to me when I was getting up and I only recall two things and I do not remember when I dreamed it. I had looked at the time before getting up and when I was putting my pajama on I forgot the time. Then when I was on my computer before my breakfast I realised I forgot to put my juice in the freezer.

That dream came back to me before I came here while in the bathroom and that one too I cannot recall when I dreamed it. I came on Bella Online and could not log in, I tried many times while using many ways and everytime I was denied or it did not work.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was watching either a commercial of or a new Superman movie. They had picked another man to play him and they had also picked Kevin Costner to play his dad. Then it turned into a making of, Kevin Costner was walking and they were taking pictures of him at the same time for either the posters or/and something else.

The middle child in Full House had caught uncle Jesse's wife cheating on him and she did not even realised it. She was so proud coming back home saying she had took pictures of her while she was working in class, she said before they looked at the pictures that she was alone with one of her students. Jesse and the other men of the house found that strange and after checking out the first pictures they asked the girl to leave. She had taken many pictures of them having sex.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Well, a *big thank you* to my beloved grandma on the other side who, in a dream, took my place in a sick bed! Remember that?!?

My test results came back: There is nothing there on my left side where something was suspected! Truly amazing because now, there is no discomfort or pain there. I can sleep on that side and sit with weight on my left side (I had to change positions while seated in a car, for example.)

I actually know what that manifestation was but I made peace with the cause. It's clear.

Wow. Thanks be to God...and grandma! smile

Amoeba
Amoeba
It's funny how two of you had dreams with cherries as a theme. Jana, you are waiting for life's rewards that are coming!

As for Nancy's dream about Gordon Ramsey baking cherry pies, this indicates that you can't really always rely upon someone else's version of how to live life or what to use as a standard for the perfect life. Even if that someone supposedly is an expert. Not all is as it appears sometimes.

N
N
Lori,

Wow this is excellent news! I am very happy that nothing wrong was found and that you have no more pain where it used to hurt!

And thanks again for interpreting lovers,

Nancy xoxoxoxoxoxo

Page 100 of 282 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.