Next Thread
Print Thread
#887706 03/04/15 11:57 AM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
When I got up it happened. I am still sleeping on the floor of an empty room downstairs on an air mattress and thankfully the way I put it and where I get up is near the closet door and that door is opened. I still was able to react by grabbing the closet door and not letting go. I ended up on the wall not knowing what was happening to me. Everything was spinning and I think I was even twitching (not the entire body though) unless that was just an impression since I did not have any control during that time. It lasted just a few seconds. I even hurt my right foot because when that happened and I was scrambling to get the door so to not fall I ended up putting that foot violently on the tissue box. I was shaking a little bit after that was done and since then I have almost no energy and I am almost shaking, I also have kind of an headache (its close to it - its also close to spinning but not quite). I do not have any pain and except for after it happened my heart has been beating normally. I had a good night sleep (second in a row) so I was not tired when I got up.

Anyone know what causes that to happen?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
sounds like a migraine in my opinion ...

N
OP Offline
N
Susan,

It can be that even without having an headache or migraine before?

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Hi Nancy --
Have you had your blood sugar checked lately? Also, how many heartbeats were you experiencing per minute? Reason i'm asking is that this sounds exactly like what was happening to me 2 years ago. My sugar level was way up and my heart beats were way down. I ended up getting a pacemaker and having to get my diabetes into a more controllable range.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
OP Offline
N
daisybun,

About two years ago I had all sorts of tests done in an hospital and my blood sugar was one of the things tested and nothing bad was found.

My heart was beating fast but it stopped like one minute later and it was back to normal.

About twenty minutes ago I took some aspirins, until then I was again close to either an headache or migraine or having my head spin and it looks like it's gone now.

I often freak out when it has to do with my health so it's weird that what happened this morning did not freaked me out, it did not even worry me which that too is weird.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.