Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 194 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had grape and apple juice (the IGA name brand), Coke and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), one cheeseburger and one medium fries from McDonald's, Lay's wavy nature chips, the rest of the pizza leftovers, white rice with tomato juice and No Name pretzels.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice (the IGA name brand), Pepsi and water with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), No Name pretzels, fries (with ketchup) and all dressed pizza (took out the green peppers and peperoni) from the restaurant I still do not remember the name of in Mont-Joli, part of a caramel Aero, No Name pretzels, Selection alfredo broccoli frozen lasagna and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had fruit punch (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the restaurant leftovers, spaghetti with green onions and white mushrooms pan fried and butter and tomato paste, part of a caramel Aero, Les Aliments M&M poutine and Boulangerie Grissol melba canapé original cookies.

N
N
Yesterday I had fruit punch (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), two Gala apples, Boulangerie Grissol melba canapé original cookies, ground beef and white potatoes and sauce (made by mom), part of a caramel Aero, Ritz original cookies, spaghetti with tomato paste and No Name pretzels.

N
N
Yesterday I had fruit punch (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), some of the meat and potato and sauce leftovers, the rest of a caramel Aero, Lay's wavy nature chips, bows with white onion pan fried in butter and tomato paste, Freddo milk chocolates, Les Aliments M&M poutine and No Name pretzels.

N
N
Yesterday I had fruit punch (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), two white potatoes and one carrot mashed (with milk and butter) and two butterfly pork chops, Freddo milk chocolates, No Name pretzels, one Gala apple, barbecue Fritos, Knorr creamy chicken fusilli and Les Aliments M&M poutine.

N
N
Yesterday I had fruit punch (the IGA name brand), Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one pancake (found a recipe from Martha Stewart - picked the basic pancake recipe) with corn syrup, barbecue Fritos, No Name pretzels, one Gala apple, Les Aliments M&M pub fries, some of the pasta leftovers and Boulangerie Grissol melba canapé original cookies.

N
N
Yesterday I had fruit punch (the IGA name brand), Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), one Gala apple, barbecue Fritos, a poutine from Le Normandin, barbecue Fritos, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and No Name pretzels.

N
N
Yesterday I had peach juice (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with six toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, barbecue Fritos, two small beef steaks, Freddo milk chocolates, Selection frozen alfredo broccoli lasagna, Ritz original cookies and Les Aliments M&M poutine.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Diet Dr. Pepper, a Sonic cheeseburger, 4 quarts of water, several cups of coffee with almond milk in it, 1 onion ring, 3 Hershey's kisses, 2 hardboiled eggs.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Page 38 of 194 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.