Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 194 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Oasis orange juice, Pepsi and Orange Crush with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter - the last 3 were made with fresh bread), pig feet and white potatoes with sauce (made by my mom), Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santas, chicken fried rice (chicken cooked and cut in pieces at IGA + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), white uncooked potatoes and white onion pan fried in butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with one scrambled egg and No Name pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice (the IGA name brand), Pepsi and Orange Crush with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceburg lettuce and 15% cream) with some of the rice leftovers, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, some of the meat and potatoes and sauce leftovers, some of the rice leftovers, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had apple juice (the IGA name brand), Pepsi and Orange Crush with five toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the rice leftovers, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, two McCain small peperoni pizzas (took off the peperoni), spaghetti with tomato paste and white mushrooms pan fried in butter and No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had peach juice (the IGA name brand), Pepsi and Orange Crush with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), ground beef with white potatoes and sauce (made by my mom), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, No Name pretzel sticks, white rice with tomato paste, part of a caramel Aero, Lay's salt and vinegar chips and No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had orange juice (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter & corn syrup + 1 with butter), the beef and potatoes and sauce leftovers, part of a caramel Aero, poutine (steak cut fries + cheese curds + poutine sauce) and No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had fruit punch (the IGA name brand), Coke, Pepsi and Orange Crush with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), No Name pretzel sticks, a mcnuggets trio (bbq sauce), the poutine leftovers, part of a caramel Aero, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter and No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had orange juice (the IGA name brand), Pepsi and Orange Crush with one scrambled egg and one white uncooked potato and one slice of bacon, part of a carrot, one white potato and part of a carrot boiled and three small pork chops and roast beef sauce, No Name pretzel sticks, the rest of a caramel Aero, No Name pretzel sticks, Knorr homestyle cheddar pasta with white mushrooms and white onion pan fried in butter, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with four toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pasta leftovers, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santa, No Name pretzel sticks, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Ritz original cookies, the rest of the pasta leftovers and steak cut frozen fries with ketchup.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape and apple juice (the IGA name brand), Pepsi and Orange Crush with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and corn syrup + 2 with butter), fries (with ketchup) and all dressed pizza (took out the peperroni and green peppers) from Le Normandin, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santa, three small pork chop with roast beef sauce, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santas, bows with tomato juice and No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had peach juice (the IGA name brand), Pepsi and Orange Crush with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), shrimp fried rice (small shrimps cooked at Metro + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), Freddo milk chocolate santas, Selection frozen meat lasagna, the pizza leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

Page 34 of 194 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.