Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 89 of 282 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

Someone wanted to lose his virginity, he was in a club with his friends that were looking to see who he would choose, he ended up with a man, after they had sex that man realised he was not a transsexual and he was angry, he wanted to see him again but the transsexual said no way and went away saying he would never see him again. Then it was two men walking together until a huge accident that had a domino effect started to happen, they each went their way running away from it, it's like that accident would not stop, when it finally did they each looked at themselves then each others then all that carnage and were both shocked they were okay. Then it was an old man sitting down and saying to people why his marriage had worked so well and survived all these years. Then it was a young girl with her mother and her pet which was a worm of some kind, they were all three on a sidewalk with a bunch of things really close to the streets, the pet ended up on the street, I said I would take care of it and at first when I was trying to get it I thought it was cute and funny but seeing it go all over the place and going through my fingers and on things that were laying all over the street and sidewalk I started to get freaked out over this, I finally got a piece of scotchtape and was able to put it towards the end of the worm thing and it stopped moving, I was doing other things then when I went to get the scotchtape off I accidently cut the girl's pet in half, in shock I then realised it may still be alive so I crushed the head part of it's body to make sure it would not suffer anymore.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And again the first post of a new page does not appear without another comment!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with our insurance company.

I was living in a small apartment building. The door bell rang so I went to see who it was, it was a man, I do not remember what he said but I replied oh of course and asked him to come in while I got my wallet that was in my purse that was close to the door. When I turned around he had gotten out of the carpet and I said loudly that he had to stay on the carpet, he had a bad attitude so I said he had to leave and pushed him out. He had left traces of dirt where he had walked (not far away from the door) and I got a Swiffer mop and was trying to get it all off. I heard someone was at the door so I went to check it out and it was a woman who had her face right on my door so I said that I had a gun and would use it if she would not get away, she did not get away so I got my gun opened the door and shot her. Another man came up to me aggressively and I shot him too. I got my cellular phone that was in a pocket of my pants and called 911. I had just started to say what had happened and they (starting with the woman i think) started to get up so I screamed to do not move and the woman tried to get away so I shot her and the man tried to get to me so I shot him. They started to shout, it sounded like ya-ou, they kept on shout this over and over. My phone had dropped.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Wow, thank you for being such a regular and diligent dream poster, Nancy. You have a very active dream life. smile

I'm sorry I've been away for so long. My mother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last year, and I was her caretaker. She sadly passed just before the holidays and then, I got sick for two whole months.

It has surprised me that no one has assumed the editorship here. I will begin to post new articles now. My old articles had links that pointed to my own site, and those will remain there.

N
N
Hi,

We never have met before, pleased to meet you smile.

I am sorry to hear about your mother and your health. I hope your health is back to normal and that you found a way to deal with the loss.

Do you also interpret dreams? I miss having one here. Lori had to go and since then nobody has taken her place.

Nancy

Amoeba
Amoeba
LOL. Hi, Nancy! I am Lori!

Lori Chidori or Chi for short. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Glad to see you're back Chi. I'm Jana.

Sorry for your loss. I hope your health is much better now.

Most of the time I can remember my dreams. I had an odd one this morning, but for the life of me I can't remember it. I seem to have recurring dreams that I suspect are trying to tell me something. They're frustrating...

N
N
Oh wow I did not know it was you blush I only saw a new name with a profile made in 2004.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Lori-

So glad to have you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry for your loss and illness (most likely your body's way of forcing you to take time off for healing).

I hope you are smiling and have come up with new goals to keep you in the action of enjoying a fulfilling life.

Keep you mom close (you know you will most likely have her in your dreams) and make your life (the one she helped give you) a purpose-filled and enjoyable one!

Love you! Welcome back!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Amoeba
Amoeba
Aw, Yvonnie! Thank you! smile

It was a poignant experience to tend to my mother during her illness and then to say good-bye. I held her hand as she took her final breath on earth...

Yes, my body had become a bit depleted of energy during that time, and then, of course, there is the lovely thing called grief that zaps you. Because I know so clearly that her spirit is still close, I don't feel loss in the same way as others might but there still is a sense of missing her physical presence.

My life with her flashed before my eyes and all of the millions of moments both sweet and terrible, grand and small, they all replayed in vivid technicolor...and I knew the value of a mother, even of life itself. I feel as though I lived out a movie that captured the grandeur of a simple yet profound human life.

I am smiling. Filled with gratitude.

I love you, too!

Page 89 of 282 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.