Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 87 of 282 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was on a cooking contest. The host of Chopped Canada was that host, it was kind of that show but different. There were six rounds total and the contestant (cannot remember how many there was) that won the most rounds won that contest (cannot remember the price). Four rounds were done, we were able to relax in between each rounds, I decided to do some internet, at one point I realised it had started, I went back there and almost twenty minutes out of the sixty were gone. I acted like it was no big deal because what I was doing was important and that I could come out of this. I asked what we had to cook for that round and I was told something I do not know (each rounds everyone had to cook the same thing in 60 min) but I acted like I knew and it was no big deal. Got a few food items and started cooking a little bit then was able to sneak in behind the set to check on the internet what it was. I was able to cook it (different from what it showed on the internet) in time and I won that round (before that it was tied). For the last round we had to bake a cake, any cake we wanted. I wanted at first to do a simple white cake but then I went with a cake that would have a caramel coulis.

I went to the bathroom and it stunk, I checked the toilet and saw a "number 2" was there and realised a bunch of it was there and was not flushed. I was disgusted. That's all I remember (i think someone else was behind me in that bathroom and that MAYBE it was our first day in a new home or we were visiting it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I remember three dreams.

A nuclear blast happened and me and a few others ended up in a shelter. After it I asked if anyone knew how long we would have to stay in this place, nobody answered but the man who had built that shelter was angry and looking at me, I answered it (weeks - more than 10 i think) and said okay we will wait that long. Then all I remember is that it was not doing great and I was doing everything to survive. I also remember asking where was the suit and without being answered I knew where it was and I hid it.

I was taking a shower while my parents were out. I had to hurry because I wanted to be finished before they came back. Eventhough the door was closed and locked I was scared that they were back and looking at me. After I was done I started to dry my hair with a towel and before I started drying my body with a towel I thought screw that and started to masturbate not caring if they or anyone else would see me.

The two Williams sisters decided to part ways with their dad. They were very heartbroken over it. They entered a big tournament and both ended up in the final (i remember 1 part of a match of Venus when Serena was in the stands and they both looked at each others and Serena made a head gesture to encourage her sister). They each won a set also while separating every points. In the final set Venus won over Serena, she (Venus) had to stop towards the end to blow her nose. Shortly after the win their dad entered the court and Venus screamed to get out and if he did not she would do it herself. He refused to leave and she went straight to an over where she was trying to find the switch to close it. There were microwave lasagnas, water, smoked meat in pouches and other things in there. The thing she had to push to close the oven and to then banish her dad was hard to find. Everyone was looking at her and she felt embarrassed. After finding it she turned around and the singer from Creed was there.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I had adopted a Dog through the internet in China. When I got there not only did they refuse to let me go with him/her I realised it was a place with many Dogs that were being tortured. I found a place to call for help and they told me to call a certain organisation then warned that if I would get my Dog that probably I could not save all the others but that at least I would of shined a light on that place. Suddendly I was in a place where my parents and brother were. I was trying to find in the yellow pages that organisation's phone number but when I found it it was a big description and finally saw a bunch of names and some had phone numbers. I was already freaking out and this did not calm me. I looked everywhere at least twice then decided to call the first number, it took me a long time to find this again and when I did I saw that it was written doctor in front of her name so I panicked a little more then read all the informations again then said okay I have no choice I will call that number and she could just transfer me but again I could not find it. I was screaming saying how come I could not find this again, that it was right there not too long ago and that it was not anymore. Both my parents and brother went about their day not caring at all about what I was going through and trying to do except for towards the end when I was screaming my brother looked at at least one parent but it looked more like he was annoyed or thinking I was crazy.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

At one point I became an actress from Fresh Prince of Bel Air (the daughter) and I was with Will Smith. We went shopping while waiting for my parents, there was a lot of nice things I was seeing but I did not want to get it so I made up excuse or made believe I did not see it or said that it was not my size. After faking sadness for a coat I found gorgeous not being on my size it started raining in the shopping mall. It was not raining in the stores just the outside of the stores. We thought it was weird but since it was not raining where we were we were okay. Soon after I got a feeling that something was wrong where my parents were and I started running there (this is where i became myself again [when i looked like the actress i was myself too but then i looked like myself]) and when I arrived I saw a gunman was there and had my mom as an hostage. I was able to sneak by him and by behind knocked him several times with a Baseball bat and saved my mom. I asked her if she was okay and she was angry that I saved her. I looked at her insulting me and whining about what I had done and that was it. My dad was sitting in a chair at the entrance not giving a care about what had happened and what was happening since it had nothing to do with him directly. I screamed that that was it with them and that it was the last time they would see me. I started giving two middle fingers right in the face of my mom and I kept on doing it after screaming that. I took my four musketeers and my purse and went away without any of them saying anything.

I just remember a few glimpses of that very weird dream. I was in a university I think. I remember trying to make peace with someone then thinking about it and then changing my mind (that had to do with 2 sweatshirts for some reason) then I remember walking in the campus and feeling something was wrong. I remember seeing Anderson Cooper opening a door and seeing something evil trying to disappear through a wall and him grabbing an handle with a grip at the end and him being able to get a part of that evilness that was hair of a bright color.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was Lara Croft. My next mission was to invest in a crime that was solved. Not long after looking at the files I realised they had the wrong person. I went where it happened, it was in an apartment building. The apartment was on the second floor and it was still shut with police tape. When I started to pick the lock people said to me I could not enter and of course I entered anyway. Someone called the cops. I was lucky that I found a clue fast so after I went out a window and was able to get away without the cops getting me. I slowly crossed the street. Two bikers were there and one saw me, he was trying to explain this to the other biker, when he understood they made signals for the cops but I was in my car and got away. I found a piece of rock in that apartment and when I saw it I knew it was a rare rock in the deserts of Australia so I went there where that rock was. It was a beautiful place with caves, big rocks, vegetation and water. I looked at what seemed to be a cave and saw water and it was so beautiful so I took out my camera to take a picture but a woman appeared behind me and her reflection was in the water and it would of ruined the picture so I did not take it. I ignored the woman angry and started walking.

I was in a backpack adventure. I found a hobbit house that was abandoned so I went inside but then a boat (it was surrounded by water and other buildings) came by so I hid, the captain of the boat was looking inside and before it went away while thinking I would not be found he saw me. Then I (cannot remember if something else happened in between) was somewhere where I made believe I belonged there but I was there trying to find free things that I needed because I had almost no money. I was found out but instead of calling the cops I was told there was a magazine where people were trying to find other people like me to travel free or with barely any money. I checked it out and found a couple. Our first night we ended up on a beach. An old man was trying to sleep with me and I did not want to, luckily before it got too far a cop walked by and said noone had the right to be there.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was doing some cleaning and my air mattress could not hold it's air anymore and it was not reparable, I was not ready to go back in my bed so I was trying to figure out what to do.

All I remember is me waking up from a nap with Ti-Pit, he had the same pajama I had on and I realised he had his back full of sweat because that part of him had always been on me beneath the sheets during the nap and I had sweated a lot while sleeping.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I remembered that Rafael Nadal had to play two straight games in the Australian Open, he was scheduled on the first and second day. I had planned to ignored that first game because it was only on the internet but then realised it was stupid so I had a look at the matches before his to see how long there were before he started and the match in front that should of been over or close to had just began. So I was just passing the time until it was his time.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Al I remember is that Rafael Nadal was supposed to play last in Australia and when I saw that there was three men matches out of the four before his I grimaced and said that it would be like 6:00 here when he starts. I also remember at least trying to take a nap.

There was a massacre or a natural disaster in the Philippines. There was a mass grave of four people, the third was a mother and her daughter was there along with other people. She or someone else put the name of that woman there so that she could know where her mother was but someone or some people came along and took it off, the excuse was that the marker was not strong and that it would not last anyway. I think by the end she was able to get another marker where her mother was buried.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Someone was explaining the difference between women who had big breasts and were them off, he was showing how some were whores and some were not. I had bi breasts in that dream and for some reason he gave me as an example of a whore eventhough I was not acting like one.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Page 87 of 282 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.