Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 86 of 282 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

Eminem, I remember he was there with me, that's it.

I do not remember being in that dream. It was about a crime or some sort I think. Dr Phil was there too for an investigation. A woman made up a story about a friend of hers being kidnapped so that they would stop asking her questions and think she was part of it. Dr Phil ended up a phone to practice talking to the kidnappers and she was slow talking and he said sarcastically that her friend would be in big trouble and everyone laughed (they were all in a house and the laugh were from his studio - i suppose since i never saw it). Then that woman ended up on a table in his studio naked where Dr Phil was examining her. Then he went to get another woman who was Carmen Electra but she refused to go there naked and she ended up in that table in underwear surrounded by wigs and pieces of hair extensions. She was asked about it and she replied that putting hair extensions of different colors for different days did not made her a criminal (or she said a suspect or both - that dream was weird and i barely remember it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I just remember one part and one thing of that first dream!

I remember that at first he did not really like me and that he started to, by the end he liked me. I also remember at one point we were in a car, I was nervous because he did not liked me and he smiled at me.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that I was talking to someone in my kitchen and I looked in a window of the living room and saw a man in our yard, that man was touching a fence (we do not have) that was electrified and he was being electrified by it, he looked like a stick holding something in one of his hands. I wanted to say something because I thought it was horrifying after being angry or/and scared that he was in our yard but said nothing. Then I realised that he was not in our yard but close to the beach, in the grass just after the street and the beach starts. I still said nothing. People started to arrive and see it and they were doing nothing, they seemed to have the same expressions than me. Then that fence was in the air and he was suspended on it, he was still like a stick holding something in one hand. Then he turned a few times like that and fell on the beach.

I just remembered that there was water and a beach. I think I was in vacation there.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was looking for an address where I had a job interview. I started in the streets then a street with lots of stores and restaurants ended up where a shopping mall is and I realised it was in this. Turns out it was a Winners. I asked people in what looked to be the office of the store that I had an appointment for a job interview and where should I go for that. A woman said oh, I was trying to explain why I was early but she came out giving me papers and asked me to fill it out. She showed a pen attached to the papers and asked me (i was trying to ask or/and search for a pen during that time) if I knew how to use a pen, I said of course. Then I asked where I should fill this and I was told to go into the store and find a spot but I ended up in the office. After filling white papers with my informations I had to correctly wrote certains combinations of numbers and letters that was on a paper that I kept on my lap to pieces of small papers of different colors. When I finished I was told that they were searching a young girl and their perfect age was thirteen years old, I said well why didn't you tell me at the start. Then I said I may be thirty-eight years old but I am young at heart and I work with energy. I then explained that getting a job was life or death for me, I explained my situation with my parents and said that they were slowly killing me (i gave as an example that it was like they had a loaded gun on my head for many years and that every day they slowly pushed on the trigger).

N
N
I remember three dreams.

A murderer was on the loose. They were talking about the murders and the victims on television. Two of the victims in particular made me feel so sad, they showed them before the murders and they looked so happy and nice. Someone was accused and immediately people thought he was guilty. Soon later he was found cleared of everything. He was so angry and he was yelling at everyone I told you so.

An email was changed after it was sent and someone was accused of doing this.

A boss of a big company had decided for decoration in his building to have Fishes everywhere in beautiful but small bowls. After seeing it I heard a narrator say that since it was not aquariums the Fishes did not have enough oxygen so soon later they started being lethargic and then one by one they started dying. For some reason everyone there decided to drink the water and eat the Fishes and they became sick then died. Then Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson were in an attic, Kate discovered this and then strangely became dancing like she was possessed and she could not stop. Goldie was following her and was freaking out over this (at the start she though she was joking so it made her laugh).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I don't remember. I don't think I dreamed anything. How odd. If anything, I was probably dreaming of being in a warmer climate. wink

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
I went to a meeting last night and then had a telephone conversation about some of the things that were discussed. Later when I went to bed I kept rehashing the meeting in my mind although i think I was asleep. However, a few hours later, I got up and got a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote down a couple of things that were bothering me. Once I did that I was able to turn off the replay button and fall into a restful sleep.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Nuclear bombs were dropping. Of course it was chaos. Where I was looked to be a university, it had a lot of buildings from small to big and it all seemed connected eventhough they did not touch each others. For some reason I somehow knew where to go to survive. I started running and some people who I did not know and did not knew me in all that chaos knew too I knew what to do and they followed me. I ran through buildings entering by doors or windows or holes and I finally arrived in a basement, it looked small and like it only had junk but I for some reason knew that this was a safe place with food and water. I froze when I arrived there because beneath the steps there were a boy crying over the body of his friend that was dead. I slowly went to him and tried calming him down. After a while of this I thought about the rays of the nuclear bombs and without saying it the others started to block the windows. When it was done and we saw what was there and how it could be used for at least weeks I looked at the people who followed me and suddenly felt scared. I was right because soon after they jumped on me, stripped me and tied me up in the air (was tied by the wrists and ankles spread out). They disappeared somewhere else but every day at least one would come to give me food, water and to bathe me. Sometimes it was very cold water and sometimes one or all of them would be naked and I would almost always come close of being raped but it never happened. I was very cold and sometimes I was covered to be less cold, once I stopped being cold. Then I remember being interviewed about this on Dr Phil (this could of actually happened in a later dream but im not sure) and he was attacking me while asking me the questions, sometimes it felt like he thought I was lying and sometimes like he thought I was to blame.

I did a load of wash in the washing machine, after it was all dried some of the clothes fell on a floor that had dust and other dirty things.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

My mom went to a hair dresser appointment. The secretary asked her questions about it when she was paying (i was with her) and one of the questions was did you like the product she put in your hair after, she said she did not do that, the secretary said she was supposed to then brought mom to the one who cut her hair. She put just a little bit of the product is a tiny amount of hair and said okay that is done. My mom did not even want that thing on her hair so she went back to the entrance. She was also supposed to take an appointment for another hair cut in a few months but she was having doubt now.

I (that dream may of been dreamed last) decided to start sleeping in my bed but I really was not ready for this yet so I did not finish the bed with my complete bedding. I used the sheet that goes on the mattress but only to put myself in it, like a mummy, in my head if I would not touch (in my head it was not touching the mattress) the mattress I was not really in it. I did have though my comforter and that touched the mattress.

A nuclear bom exploded where I lived. Luckily the past years I had built a huge shelter. It had electricity and everything else needed to survive for years. I was able to go there without anyone knowing about this shelter just in time. The next day I wanted to go see what was going on so I just a suit on and went outside. It was really a nuclear blast that happened but people were still outside, they were going to die from it but I was wondering why there were so many people left and how they looked okay. I had brought a gun with me so I continued. People were looking at me funny with that suit, I was starting to get nervous then scared. I went into a few stores that were empty (the more i walked the less people there were until there were none). I put a CD on in a store for dancing and looking around. I wanted to bring a few things with me but of course did not since it was all tainted. I was able to come back to my shelter without being followed. I went through all the procedures to get all that nuclear blast off me then went back inside. I could see myself having fun all over that huge shelter.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Someone in my family had gotten a Dog. The poor puppy (he/she was a large dog but still a puppy) was always on a leasch and always had to be on his/her best behavior, he/she did not had the right to act like a puppy or a Dog, at any time. I entered the home and the poor Dog was looking at me and was trying to give me a sign with one of his/her paw. I said to let me do it and eventhough my cousin did not want me to (it was 1 who got the dog but it was inside anothers house) I took the leasch off and started to play with him/her. At night I went into a bed (i think my then i was supposed to be in my house [it was my bed] but it still looked another house) and invited the Dog to come sleep with me which he/she did. In the middle of the night he/she asked to go outside and I got up to let him/her outside (i was wondering through which door because i did not know where would be the perfect place for a place to go outside - i kind of saw a plan of the outside in my head while hearing the pleasure of the cousin who did not want me to take care of the dog), I opened a door and let the Dog out, went back to bed and let him/her back inside when he/she asked to be let back inside.

Page 86 of 282 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.