Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 82 of 282 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was famous and not for a long time. I entered a room where Eminem was. I was freaking out because I am a fan but I did not want to meet him because of his involvement with Rihanna. She got a hold of that and was very happy about it. I ended up meeting her and she had that face where she was so proud with lots of arrogance and I told her that I will destroy her carreer, she laughed and I said watch me.

It was the second world war. Germans had money problems and people were going around in many different places trying to get money. At one point a young woman with fancy clothing was trying to get money from young women, they were hesitant but almost close to saying yes but when they learned that their money would be for Ireland they said no saying because there war was at the worst and they were trying to say oh no war has not reached there. The young woman with beautiful clothes (looked like the dresses from Gone with the Wind) started to talk almost in tongues, she was talking with an accent she did not have before and when she was saying names it was impossible to hear what she was saying. Then it was another place, war or armageddon had started, people were running out of their house in panic, some were naked and all or most had clothes in their hands (i could hear myself say that this is what would happen to me since i sleep naked but that my pajama is near my bed). After a few moments of this when I could sense people were looking for an hiding place I was into a building where after the first explosion started people ran into a bomb shelter. After just a few entered the door was closed. After a while I said oh no did he placed back the food? Everyone looked at me and I remained them that this place was cleaned not too long ago. There were food and supplies but most had not been put back. I or someone else said we have to open the door and one or more were not for this. I looked through the cameras and saw that there were people near but not the door, I said in the microphones to go away and that we would then let them in. That place looked like a bank not an apartment building. A woman when I was speaking was sitting on a counter and get off it screaming no or something like that, there were about the same amount of people there there were in the shelter.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I remember one dream.

I was part of a small group that went on another planet. Engineers from Prometheus were on that planet. Something was happening with a member of our group and eventhough we did not trust these people we let one help her. Then all I can remember is that I was visiting with one of them and that after a talk we ended up having sex.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It was two men and one woman stuck on an island. The two men did not really like each others and with every day they hated each others more and more. One of them went working and the other was supposed to go help him, he went anyway because afterall they were all stuck there maybe until death. He could not find him and the other was angry that he was not coming. He decided to do a few things when he was seeing things to be done while walking and everytime he did it and it was done he would scream a happy scream, the other was near and he heard it, he thought he was just doing nothing. After a short while the man searching the other ended up in the water and he was playing with whales then with dolphins. He was riding them and their waves and screaming like a kid while doing so but he soon realised that he was moving away from the island and it was becoming dark. He successfully swam back and he met with the other and they started running because it was dark. Then they were two men who were tourists and running away by a group of psychopaths wanting to kidnap them to torture and kill them. They ended up in a cave not too far from the water and the psychopaths were near. One motioned to other to go hide and he tried hiding under a rock but he knew he did not have the time to hide completely and he gave up and almost immediately was found, he had remorse about that since the other sacrificed himself for him.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is basically that it had to do with the show The Sopranos and that at one point two of the characters were with each others in a car, the woman should not of been there because they used to be together but now he was with someone else, they suddenly after talking jumped on each others and kissed, he started to suck on one of her nipple and it enlarged and instead of being hurt she was enjoying it, when she said that he stopped and was angry, he told her he hated her and that she tasted disgusting.

I had moved to a large building complex. When I was coming back home there were a lot of people and one of them asked me for 4$, I ignored him but almost immediately I realised it was for an Hockey pool so just for fun I asked what team his group had and he said the Dallas Stars. I was like wow that's my team with a thumbs up and I said I would be back with the money and be part of the group. A little after coming back I made friend with a woman and a little after that I received a phone call on my cell. I started to jump with happiness because it was the good news I was waiting for, I wrote down things and then hung up screaming and jumping. I said that I had a job and that it was with the Dallas Stars, I would even have Jamie Benn as a supervisor. The woman looked at me like I was a liar.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

It was a man in a cooking show. When at the last part of it he was so sure that he was the winner that he just did the least he could do which was an orange ice cream and an orange (something else that i cant remember), he was cutting the pieces of oranges in tiny pieces for the last part of his dessert when he remembered the ice cream so he took the remaining intact pieces to make it, there were not a lot but it was a beautiful ice cream. When the judges tasted it they all loved his ice cream, how the texture was beautiful and how it tasted excellent but they were not too crazy about the rest of that dish. The man was scared that he just screwed himself out of the win.

A thief had entered a house where a family was living, he/they did it when everyone were sleeping. When the cops realised the man was a soldier and the dog was in the army with him they asked him how come you did not see that coming which insulted the man. He remainded them that first this was not a war he was simply in his own house with his family and that yes at first all he was doing was to guard his family and house but slowly he realised that that would not be a normal life for his entire family. Then him and his dog were grocery shopping, the dog was sometimes himself looking at the food. The man showed him a piece of meat and told him that the bone would be for him and the meat for everyone else. Then they came back home where he cooked and then they ate.

I or another woman (that woman looked different than me but sometimes im there and dont look like me) was in a partly but at one point something was telling her that something bad was happening, she took off her shoes and went in an hallway that nobody was in then (after maybe a stairs) she entered a dark room where a man was close to disappearing due to something on the ceiling. She hurried to his side and made sure he stayed there but that thing would remain close until the job would be done so they started trying a way out of that (the first was to throw things at that thing).

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was a contestant on America's Top Model. The photo shoot was to be on the hood of a car. When it was my turn I was not too sure but I almost immediately got comfortable and made great poses after great poses. All the girls before thought I was a joke then they became jealous.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in the army and where I ended up kept giving ridiculous orders and missions (including when i arrived there) but I always followed them until they picked me and two others and we had in the middle of a party with rich people go to a table then translate a book from either an actor or a movie (Matt Damon ~ 1 of The Bourne movies), the two others had to check the translations and see if it was correct and me I was given the English version and I had to all by myself translate all that. I sat down then after looking at my mission I looked around and I had it. I got up and said I would not do it. Then I went straight to the one in charge there (a woman - also an actress but cannot remember the name and also where i saw her so cannot check her on imdb) and screamed all the things they had me do that I did (that included getting gang raped) but that was it. She was continuing in berating me so I picked her glasses then broke it and threw it at her. Then I went straight to where a hammer was and I threw it to a sign that was important (the people there or the army from that base) and it broke. Then I went where a bunch of paintings were in a drawer and threw them out of there, an idiot started to either say a name so that this person repainted it or that if it was still art or not and also if I had succeeded in destroying it or not.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It was a woman who was dying of cancer but it did not show. She had a husband and kids. She was doing the cancer treatments and besides that she was acting normal and doing extra fun things for the children with her husband. At one point the husband became scared that she was doing and after telling him it was okay she lost consciousness. They all went to the hospital in a chaotic scene.

N
N
I remember one dream.

We moved to our new place after the fire. I was actually excited but when I first arrived something happened with a neighbor that was nice but it had actually happened too when we moved in Ste-Florence so that took all the excitement away from me. We ended up going to our burned house one last time and it was like not burned, we were in the room that was my walk in closet and also where I had my teddy bear collection. It was all there but I knew it was not real. My dad took my Shumi collection and said see everything is still there and I yelled at him that it was not and even if it was real I still could not bring it with me because of the smoke and that it would of made a smell that could not get out. I was so angry but then I looked at my teddy bears and soon after I told myself okay whatever so I started to count if they were all there and my mom all proud with dad standing next to her him too happy said you know they are not there for real.

Page 82 of 282 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.