Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 76 of 282 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent nine hours and thirtyfour minutes in bed. Had a good night. Remember two dreams.

A cousin of mine kept on coming here to visit my dad but everytime he would leave because he thought he was not there since his car was not here (he would came in the driveway then back up and leave). I do not remember if I mentioned it to my mom or not but she heard him the last time and tried to tell him to come in but he again left.

It was auditions for one of those music reality shows. The auditions were held in a house where you were told where to go, how long to wait there and then to go on stage but the stage was a real stage and it was set like these shows are set. The main person who was auditioning that I was either myself or following was a woman who was a ballerina and a singer at the same time. Before coming in they told us it was our room (technically no but that room was small and not luxurious so that was probably a shot at these people for not having reached their dreams yet) and there was a dog there and we were told to pet him first but it was said almost as a joke. The woman came in the stage and first they did not really believe she was a ballerina so she showed them and they were impressed but did not think dancing that dance and singing would work and she did it, she was not an excellent singer but an excellent dancer so they did not know what to do.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent nine hours and one minute in bed. Had a very bad night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent five hours and eighteen minutes in bed. Had a very bad night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent eleven hours and thirtythree minutes in bed. Had a good night. Remember one dream.

I only remember one part which I think was the start. I was in a car with a man. I do not remember if I was driving or he was but I either stopped or asked him to stop in the middle of a street that was surrounded by a forest. It was rainning heavily and the man was wondering what was wrong with me and wanted to go back in the car and continue driving. I was trying to tell him that something horrible had happened and that it was right there (i even tried to point to that location). I think in the middle of all that trees happened right in fron of the car, if that did happened I am pretty sure that is not the reason why we ended up stopped there.

N
N
Spent eight hours and twentysix minutes in bed. Had a good night. Remember two dreams.

I and someone else were looking for a place to stay. We did not have a lot of money so we were looking for places in nature or abandoned places to camp in (we had all the equipment for it). We (or 1 or the other person who im pretty sure was a man...i could of been too but im sure i was me) found an appartment that we would have to share with at least one person that was cheap so we went and checked it out. It was big but it was very disgusting. There was dust everywhere and the bedrooms were sickening. One of us said well we could like camp in here, it's disgusting and all but at least there's a roof with electricity and water. The other was not too happy about that and said that the person who showed the place even looked like a psychopath (i think it was said just to get the other person to not like that place).

A neighbor of mine came to visit with her dog. When we were all in the house she learned that a friend of hers was dead. The next thing I know (i thik before i offered her to go there in her place...i think it was all a strange happening...the events surrounding his death was...he maybe was not dead...i dont remember too much of this...even forgot it for a while) I am in a car with a child and Robin Thicke. We ended up in a supposed big city that was not that far from my city. There were many house to sell there and at least one looked to be not high priced (beautiful big houses too BUT they were all so close to each others) that one looked to be in need of a lot of renovations and there were signs on it that made us think it was a low price, almost given away but again the renovations would end up probably costing a lot (i think i remember having lots of spider webs too). As far as stores goes there was just two, a flea market and a grocery store. The flea market was stupid but the grocery store was IGA which is my favorite. We ended up there and when I saw products I love that are not sold here I would put in his shopping cart and say that I would pay him after. I did not have the money on me but my plan was to use my Mastercard and to pay it when the bill came and to have the air miles (i think i explained that to someone else...its like someone else appeared in my mind...or it was just myself remembering i did not have the money).

N
N
Spent eight hours and sixteen minutes in bed. Had an average night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent seven hours and eighteen minutes in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember one dream.

I only remember two things from that dream. First face cream, I was thinking about which one to try next and when I had decided something made that possible or made me think I had made the wrong choice. I went to take a walk, it was a beautiful day, I had brought a sweatshirt with me that I had tied on my waist, the rest of my clothes was a tee-shirt and a pair of jeans with sneakers, almost immediately after starting my walk it was a friend I have not seen in many years, I was happily surprised, I remember when getting that call being close to a neighbor who hates my dad, a few minutes of talking to her the sky turned dark and there was strong winds (the trees looked like they were bending and close to breaking) and it was cold, I told my friend to hold on and put the cell phone on the ground and put my sweatshirt on, I took out the dirt on my cell and started talking again while still walking but soon after I decided to turn back because that weather could turn dangerous (it already was), almost immediately the weather turned to how it was when I went outside, that made me almost angry since it was almost immediately after I had put my big shirt on and then turned around. The rest I do not remember (i know lots of other things happened which i think most had to do with the face cream).

N
N
Spent eight hours and fortyfour minutes in bed. Had an average night. Remember two dreams.

The first was like two dreams at the same time. Both had to do with Romania. It started with me trying to arrange a vacation there with some friends then it was me who was in a Tennis tournament there. The vacation had many problems (we did not started it at the same place and we had to found ourselves there) and it looked like I was winning that tournament eventhough I had never played before and it was a professional one.

I had some mutant killers after me (looked like the ones in Wrong Turn). I was trying to stay ahead of them by running without looking back. I ended up finding help from a soldier. He helped me get inside a top secret building where almost everything was glasses but the people on the other side could not see while we could. I remember being in a building and in a forest before ending up in that last place. The killers were never really close to me but I kept on running for them not to catch me.

N
N
Spent eight hours and forty minutes in bed. Had a bad night. Remember one dream.

I was in a relationship with my best friend (a term i still use eventhough its not true anymore). I had the impression in that dream that the term relationship in that dream was used like I use best friends, we had not seen each others in a very long time and as far as I remember from that dream we had never slept together eventhough we were close to our tenth anniversary. That's all I remember except that I was supposed to go stay at her place (we seemed to live very far apart) for our anniversary and that scared me because I knew we would have sex and lesbian sex did not interest me. I remember also other women but I think it was just when I was thinking about me and Brigitte having sex soon, I think I was thinking about that kind of sex and how that does not interest me.

N
N
Spent five hours and fiftytwo minutes in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember two dreams.

A woman was in love with a gay man (that woman was not me and i was not the man either). The other thing I remember was that after what appeared a long time she thought he would actually tell her that he loved her, they were meeting at a restaurant but the big thing he had to say was that he had met his soul mate, another man. I remember her trying to act normal then going. I also remember him being mean but it could of been because of him never hiding that he was gay all that time so him being fed up finally about it.

All I remember is that my next door neighbors at the left were in it.

Page 76 of 282 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.