Print Thread
Page 3 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 64 65
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Dear Karen -

You definitely deserve joy and beauty!

The spiders are full of good luck for you, and they are striving to help you out. Sometimes they are a little like overeager puppies smile. They mean to be helpful! Luck is coming your way!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Lisa LowCarb #836788 09/08/13 12:17 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm getting the same thing...

But I'm also getting the joy comes w/letting sometihng's go???

It's one of those half-empty-half-full.

I think when it comes to a "Spider's" intuitive process, the key is:

"Know when to say 'when' and CHOOSE your battles carefully." wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
It has been a while since I've seen a spider. The last time was a few days ago in one of the living rooms (television/computer part), it was like a teenager that was running around high then was coming down so I took a Swiffer mop and got it.

Haven't seen a huge one for a few weeks (by huge i mean tarentula size).

Even babies scares me but at least these ones I don't need something with a big handle to get. The smaller to medium sizes I have to get with something big so it does not touch me in any way or even come close to touching me. The big and gigantic sizes you can forget about it.

N
N
There was one last night in the downstairs bathroom when I was getting my things ready for my night routine! It was black and big (id say between a teenager and an adult size)! It was on the ceiling and the worst about that is that when I saw it I had just been there! I got it with a Swiffer mop, I had to let go after crushing it on the ceiling and it fell on the floor still alive so I crushed it some more with the mop on the floor!

N
N
Another spider! The same type and color but a little (just a little!!!!!!) smaller and this time it was in the living room (tv & computer side)! I did not get it myself because it was right where the television was and if it would of fallen on the floor it would of been where all the cords are and I would of lost that thing there (almost happened once!!!)! I had to wait until my mom came back from visiting some family members so watching television was not too fun during that time (my dad came back from a walk before her but i did not trust him for that....he probably would of missed it too...my mom is good with using a vaccum to get them in these awful places)!

N
N
There was a small spider in my second room upstairs, it was near the sink, saw it when I put my things there for later. I got it with the Swiffer mop that was in the hallway. It looked like a baby of one of those that gets to a tarentula size.

N
N
Another spider tonight eek! This time it was on the floor of the bathroom downstairs. It was a teenager size and black, got it with a Swiffer mop (really the best thing for that job...for me anyway), I spent so much time crushing it with the mop that when I finally turned the mop over and looked the body was almost all gone, it was all over the place.

N
N
Last night there was a baby black spider in my closet room. It was right beneath one of the windows, I scooped it with a Swiffer mop and crushed it on the floor (i had to hit the mop on the floor a few times to get that thing on the floor).

N
N
There was another spider in my second room upstairs and this time it was not a baby! It was on the ceiling and it was a medium size! I was able to get it with a Swiffer mop but it was hard, on my second attempt I got it then it fell on the floor when I was able to finish it!

N
N
I forgot to mention that this happened last night, I saw it when I was getting my bathrobe for my shower.

Page 3 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 64 65

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.