Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 121 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 120 121
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Nancy thank you for your concern, my back is doing okay. You must keep in touch even if it is a short note to let us know if you are walking again or doing a chosen exercise. I look forward to seeing your post that you walked each day.

I hope you know that you are an inspiration and please take good care of your self physically and emotionally.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Terri,

I am glad to hear that your back is doing okay!

Every day I will walk I will post here. The next time I walk (after the upcoming short break) I will also post how long I walked.

I have choosen a few exercises that looks very easy for my new exercises. One can be modified to make it easier.

It is hard for me to take care of myself emotionally because of where I live and why but at least most of my physical health I take care of (well hygiene is 100% taken care of...doing my best for the rest).

N
N
I walked today.

N
N
I walked today.

N
N
I walked today.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Nancy, I'm sorry you feel that you can't take care of yourself emotionally, hopefully that will change. We will be waiting to here back from you.

N
N
Terri,

The best I can have are average days. Rarely are the days where it starts well, my parents always find a way to get to me in one way or another, I often have them stress me out before I even get up. Plus that insomnia that started at the end of February does not want to go away, I got a few good nights here and there but not a lot so when I get lucky I at least sleep half the time I have in bed or get one full hour of sleep without waking up again (took me several weeks to at least have that at the start of that insomnia with the exception of 1 good night mixed into these weeks). If I could get at least one full day to myself I would have that time to relax and reboot myself, now I am down and cannot get up, it's like my soul is dead. My parents used to have a few portion of themselves that were nice but it's all gone now, there's nothing good in them anymore and I am stuck with them for now.

N
N
I decided to not walk today and will start again later. These walks were too short anyway plus lately it was only another source of stress because I was freaking out about the dust that could go into my eyes and the flies going in my ears.

When I start walking again I will come here and say how long I walked, if I am not back here on August 3 (i make a few changes that day so if i walk again before exercising it will be that day...ill use a pair of sunglasses that is like goggles so that at least will stop my phobia of things in the eyes) that means I started exercising again.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Nancy, I'm sorry for your home situation. It's easy for me to say things are going to get better, but I'm not there. However, I do hope for you to have a chance to relax and get some emotional relief.

N
N
Thanks Terri smile!

Page 31 of 121 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 120 121

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.