Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 299 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 298 299
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
The last sentence was supposed to of course be "when I got up", I have no idea how I did that but I put my alarm clock at 5:30 instead of 4:30, I always check at least twice before a day of sports which I did last night but I did not realise what I had done, it's the only mistake I done here which is kind of a miracle since I was freaking out being scared of finishing my morning routine after 7:00, I did it, I even risked walking after even if it had started (my match is the second...dont like doing something far from the tv when waiting for Tennis that is not at a set time...sometimes the matches dont even start or 1 of the players have to not finish the match...my walk was fast like my morning routine...lol). Now I'll go see on the trees I watered on Tree Nation to see if I wrote something else on them (i always write "Water given" when i water...been doing that for so long that i do it without even thinking about so illl be surprised if i wrote something else...i did made a mistake with the time so everything can happen...lol).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Val,

Yes, it is crazy to end up with cold ears in June. Thankfully I never liked the Summer season so that weather does not bother me grin.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I know what you mean about summer, Nancy. Summer is okay here if a bit on the hot side, but fall is really our best season. September and October. Perfect weather, and the light is just beautiful.

N
N
Yesterday before my walk it was cloudy and rainning. During my walk it was mostly cloudy, rainning and windy off/on. After my walk it was mostly cloudy, windy off/on and rainning on/off.

The night it was rainning.

It was windy off/on when I went to bed.

It was partly cloudy and windy on/off when I got up.

N
N
Yesterday before my walk it was partly cloudy and windy off/on. During my walk it was partly cloudy and windy. After my walk it was partly cloudy and windy on/off.

The night was calm.

It was the same when I went to bed.

When I got up the sun was almost completely out and it was almost completely foggy.

N
N
Yesterday before my walk the sun was almost completely out and it was windy off/on and foggy a lot to a little to none. When I walked the sun was almost completely out and it was windy on/off. After my walk it was sunny and windy on/off.

The night was windy on/off.

When I went to bed it was the same.

When I got up it was partly cloudy and windy on/off.

N
N
Yesterday before my walk it was partly cloudy and windy on/off. During my walk it was partly cloudy and windy. After my walk it was partly cloudy and windy on/off.

The night was calm.

It was the same when I went to bed.

When I got up it was mostly cloudy and windy on/off.

N
N
Yesterday before my walk it was mostly cloudy and windy off/on. During my walk it was mostly cloudy and windy. After my walk it was partly cloudy and windy on/off.

The night was calm.

It was the same when I got to bed.

When I got up it was partly cloudy.

N
N
I will stop talking about the wind, I am kind of getting obssessed about it, checking outside the windows if it has stopped or started, I realised I am driving myself crazy doing that crazy LOL.

Anyway as far as the wind goes it is very rare that you see nothing moving outside, if there's nothing moving caused by the wind it is kind of scary shocked!

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
The weather today in Brooklyn, N.Y., was pleasantly cloudy along with a nice cool breeze. However, intermittently there were humid bursts in the air.

Ally don't likey the humidity!

I want snow again! LOL

Page 15 of 299 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 298 299

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.