Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 53 of 145 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Val,

He has always been in good shape not only physically but also mentally. Even when he came back with Mercedes he always was the one of them all with the best shape, the jokes about him being the oldest did not stopped though but he has never cared about things like that. If they would not of got rid of him and stayed with him he would of at least won a few races but they decided to stab him in the back instead. With private practices his car would of been better than what he had. He was closed to winning once in Montreal but his car broke when he was about to pass the man who was first and he ended up out of the top three. He was also wrongly punished after he got a pole position in Monaco and had to start in eleventh place.

One of my cousin went to an university in Montreal and was one of the bets in his classes, he was in architecture. He was told to learn English because that job required it but he refused and he had to come back here since he could not get a job (he spent many years without a job because he only wanted an important job...he started working last year because of 1 of his brother who got him a job who he found to be important enough for him...i unlike him would take any job...a job is a job + in his case he has 2 kids so that was not only stupid of him but also selfish). He has said many time that if he would learn another language he would just lose his identity, people here are either like him or they don't learn another language because of hatred for other cultures.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Today was a bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Nancy, he (Shumi) sounds like a good guy, like a role model. Too many athletes these days are not -- like some of the kids at the Olympics who goof around while standing on the podium during the awards ceremony, for example. And that whole situation with aging out of one's sport is very hard to deal with. At least racing is one where you get to go longer than, say, gymnastics. Being older would not help a driver's fast reflexes, but it would compensate by giving him more experience!

And your cousin, oh, my goodness. I'd have to agree with you on his selfishness. He should have been doing what he needed to do for his kids. I agree with you about a job is a job. There is nothing to be ashamed of about honest work.

And I'm sorry today was a bad day for you! It was a bit stressful for me as well -- the usual thing like I should have got more done! Better luck for us both tomorrow. smile

N
N
Val,

I am sorry that your day was stressful.

I too am good at stressing myself over something that should not be stressful. I even sometimes freak out when I do good. Like when I learned how to drive I had a lesson go excellent and I was on a high, the next lesson was the next day and I somehow let myself turn this positive into a negative and because of this the next lesson (less than 24 hours in between the 2) was horrible. Now with everything that has happened since I moved here I am more cruel to myself and I am stressing myself over little things. Like when I cannot open a package I call myself names and even sometimes ask myself why I even exist. I hope you are not like me when you get stressed or nervous!

Have you ever seen Gael Monfils? He is a Tennis player. To compare him to a clown would be an insult to clowns, your example made me think of him.

N
N
Today was a bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Nancy, isn't it the strangest thing how we humans in general are sometimes more impatient with ourselves than we would ever be with another person? Maybe it's human nature, or maybe we pick this up from our environment when we're very young in school or something like that. I always try to go easy on myself when I become aware that I'm causing myself stress in a situation that really shouldn't be that stressful, and it helps to give myself a break. I mean, we're all doing the best we can, right?

And this
Quote:
To compare him to a clown would be an insult to clowns, your example made me think of him.
is too funny! I hadn't known about him, but now I'm picturing him to be one of those total jerks in tennis, kind of like John McEnroe back in the 1970s, throwing tantrums on the court, etc. laugh

N
N
Val,

I have never had anyone helping me in any way plus there was the stress and lack of love in my home and the bullying so I have always been hard on myself but never to the point of insulting myself, I did asked why I existed for a period of time but stopped when I first saw Shumi. It is very hard living here. Not only because I am stuck with my parents but also because it's like we are living in hell, it's like there's a curse here or something. Not one normal day I have had since moving here, not one. I am used to being lonely, sad, stressed and the list goes on but at least I had normal days and my bad luck was not to this extent. I am afraid that if there's really a curse here that when I finally move away that that curse will follow me (at least i would be far from my parents so i would have a better chance)! Today could of been such an amazing day for me. My parents left at around 7:00 and won't be back probably for a few more hours but from the moment I last woke up (woke up a few times and only slept like 1 or 2 hours) it was just one bad thing over another (almost had a panic attack a few minutes after getting up). If it weren't that I am alone so I can try to calm myself (cannot happen with 1 or both parents near me) and that Ralfie won I would be a total mess right now.

Oh and I actually like McEnroe. Haha smile.

N
N
Today was a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Nancy, I'm sorry today was a bad day, and I'm so sorry to hear about the all the stress involved with your parents. I can only imagine what you're going through. I know I've always had stress in my relationship with my parents in the past, and so you have my total sympathy.

Speaking as a now-and-then insomniac, I could point out that probably one of the biggest factors to you having a bad day is that you got almost no sleep. Being exhausted can make you feel so tense and ruin an entire day -- but the good thing is that you will feel MUCH better when you catch up on sleep. Here's hoping tomorrow is much better for you!

And McEnroe, ha,ha! I guess you could say he was unforgettable. wink

N
N
Val,

Thank you smile!

I was able to have a good night sleep with almost ten hours in bed, it was nice but since I haven't slept too well for a long time when I have those nights where I sleep well I still feel tired. It's a shame that we cannot store sleep so we can later go there when we need some, I spent a few months sleeping too much so that would of helped, LOL.

Page 53 of 145 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.