Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Today was a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Nancy, so sorry to hear it. I sincerely hope that tomorrow is a better day for you. smile For me, today was good in that I spent it doing things I wanted with people I wanted to be with, and yet there's a source of stress in that time just seems to be racing on by! I have felt this way for the past 6 or 7 years -- like it's going too fast and I need to use it better.

N
N
Val,

Thank you!

Time flies by fast for me too. I am getting older and my life is going nowhere (not like it was going somewhere before i moved here).

And it's funny how the days are so long, boring and awful here but when I look at the calendar it's like it went fast.

I hope you have another good day smile!

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Thank you, Nancy! So far it's been a good day because I exercised (in 32C heat again!), and got caught up on some decluttering and housework type stuff that needed it. But I wanted to get some writing done today on my Bellaonline sites, and now I know that's not going to happen. So I do have some guilt about not using my time more effectively -- as silly as it is to feel guilt. I mean, what good does feeling guilty do, right? But I know what you mean about time flying by. I was floored to realize that today is the last day of May, and we're almost halfway through the year!

I hope you have a good day today and this weekend overall -- maybe by making time for something you really like to do? One of my favorite weekend things is to see a movie, but unfortunately nothing good is opening this weekend. laugh

N
N
Val,

Guilt is good when you have done something bad which is not the case with you today.

Right now I am focused on Tennis (Rafael Nadal to be exact). I had zero second of sleep last night but that's my fault because when he had his day off after his Second Round I was in bed too long. I did take a small nap before his match (the match before would not end) and after his match I took a nap in my bed, I hate naps but if I had not done that I probably would of fainted or something (i used to not sleep some nights were younger and that was nothing but since i have been suffering from insomnia since lata february that was not a good thing for me to have 0 sleep last night). When he is done in Europe I wil be able to start sleeping at my normal times so I'll start watching new movies again. There's also a ton of shows on Youtube that I want to watch (still have not seen the Graham Norton with Fassy...the last...his first i saw it...that show plays on BBC Canada but not in order...i may be lucky and catch it on tv soon...i always look for it).

I still force myself to walk once a day. Still less than one hour which I don't like but since I had spent many months inside the house only going outside for appointments walks of less than one hour is much better.

I also want to do other things than watch television and be in front of my computer. I will start reading soon, I also have activity books (dot to dot...coloring...that kind of stuff) and I'll jump on those soon too.

My poor brain was dying on me. Plus my parents that are driving me insane. I am not in a good situation to say the least.

I am glad you had another good day smile!

N
N
Today was a bad day.

Page 51 of 145 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.