Summertime is a great time to reset your one-year goals! Remember to work on your overall life priorities and then long-term (5 year) goals first. That way you can be sure that these shorter term goals are moving you in an overall direction you want to go. So many times in life we work on short term goals and then realize we didn't want to go in that direction after all.
Here are mine!
* BellaOnline at < 60 empty sites
* Have zero email messages in all BellaOnline to-do folders
* Finish Native American Book
* Revise 3 original wedding – courtship books
* Finish / publish 1 medieval romance novel
* Write Book 3 in Murder Mystery Series (May 1-30)
* Revise / publish 1 sci-fi novel
* Publish 6 more novellas
* Get all existing ebooks organized and live in all systems
* Have office fully organized
* Have fire pit finished, with bugleweed along stone wall
* Do Downward Dog very well
* Body Fat at 16.5%
* Play moonlight sonata on piano with music
* Play dueling banjos on guitar with music
So I did achieve something - publishing my second murder mystery - which won a bronze medal! I'm working on #3 and on the novellas. I need to make progress in some of these other areas. The office is again a mess, for example
So a little each day!
What are your guys' goals for the year?