Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 62 of 282 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember two dreams.

In the first I was wearing a polo white dress (i mention it because it felt like me wearing a dress was very important and like a big step for me). I entered a big shopping mall and after walking around I saw Brian Austin Green and he started talking to a man selling something in the middle of an hallway. I was mostly walking around and sometimes entering a store, evertime I would walk by the actor would still be there talking to the same man. I said to myself (or said it on a cell to someone else) wow that conversation must be interesting, he has been there for a long time. At one point he saw me and he knew from my reaction that I had recognised him but he was happy to see that all I did was smile and continued on my way without bothering him. We ended up leaving at the same time. When I saw that it was him just behind me coming up to the same door I was nervous. I said by the way I am a fan, David was a character that I loved but it took me a while to love him, I especially loved him when he was with Valerie and that made him laugh since she was not the nicest and most loved characters. He said a few nice words and we both went out. When we were near his car I received a phone call and he stopped from entering his car because I seemed upset. I was asking if it was a joke that I had taken three buses more than ten subway stations another bus and walked for almost an half hour to get there. When I hung up Megan Fox was there too and I was crying. They asked me what was going on and I said that I had an appointment and that it was just canceled (on the phone it sounded like i was talking to my mom...like i was coming there to help her and that she had changed her mind) and they both were mad and went there with me. At first I tried to reason with them by myself and then they said that they would sue them, it did not bother them at all. They took me in their car and while we were driving I was telling them about my situation and they decided to drive to my house then look around, meet my parents and help me get my things and bring me out of there. That's what happened.

In the last I heard that Eminem and Miley Cyrus had done a song together. I was angry about this. I said to myself what is he doing, first Rihanna then her. Then I saw their video, it was basically her wearing just a thong laying on the ground and her singing then him singing and banging on her chest like it was an instrument then she got up and took off his shirt then he went on the ground.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember (barely) one dream.

It was in the cowboy times. A predator (as in the alien movies) was hunting but that predator was different, he was a travestite (the part i remember the most [the reason why i remember that dream...it came back to me that part before getting up] is him sitting down in what looked like a gas station bathroom and putting on makeup...he had a wig and dress on too). A bunch of kids (before that i remember at least 2 detectives talking to an expert about something found in a crime scene....looked like a scene from Predator 2) decided that they would find the killers. A boy was in front as the chef. They were walking and ended up crossing path with a wagon (the old wagons pulled by horses) of a bunch of men looking for it (the predator) too, the man in charge was Matthew McConaughey. I think there were also a shopping mall scene (i often end up in 1!!! i have like a recolection there was 1 in that dream but i cannot be 100% sure).

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'd like to help on that one, but it was really (just for me) hard to follow.

I have dreams, though, with actors as well, but they've usually passed on be it an overdose of this or that or just natural causes, etc. Which is wild because I don't really follow Hollywood. I like what I like a few actors here and there.

Recently though, Phillip Seymour Hoffman (please let that be right) I've had 2 dreams w/him in them.

In one, he was directing a "Visa" commercial and all of these ... well, hate to say it, but "idiots" were dropping into what he had in mind which was a combination of a "visa" credit card - but a Visa (if I spelled it right). He had it stationed in front of an ocean and people were dropping in out of the sky, basically, disrupting his work - they weren't putting their Soul into it.

The OTHER DREAM, he was teaching a class. In this class (I only know him from "Along Came Polly" which kinda' reminds me of me) but in this particular class, he was teaching Philosophy???? But for Actors/Actresses. I was in the back of the room, but he kept making eye-contact w/me, like you should be out there... confused I'm telling you why.

But I woke up before - well it was more mental speaking than verbal. So, in the dream it sounded like mermering. Best way to describe it. I woke up before I could get what else he was saying to the class as a whole.

I hate when that happens.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a very bad night. I remember four dreams (remembered 5 before getting up....the fourth came back to me a short time after getting up).

My parents left for a small vacation. Just a little after they left I closed the curtains (when i did that at first i left a small space open and instead of seeing the outside i was seeing an hockey game) and had myself a nice time all by myself.

I met Patrick Roy and a short time later we had sex (looked like his office at his team's arena). He woke up before me and I knew he would leave but I stayed in bed. He came to see me before leaving and gave me one last kiss.

A neighbor asked me if I wanted to go shop to a bigger city. I said yes. Arrived there she asked me before leaving if I wanted to go to my favorite drugstore and I said yes. In the store (her dog came with us and for that store he came inside...noone said it was not allright) I started to feel bad because I did not have the money to buy anything and I felt like she had lost her time bringing me there so I was acting like I was searching for something specific and then I was talking to the woman in charge of the beauty section, I asked her a specific question about a product I thought did not exist but it did exist and she showed me that there were two brands of that product. I continued acting like I was interested and she tried one on me.

I had to gte up early to take public transportation at 7:00 for an 9:00 appointment. I was supposed to take more than one bus but when I got out of the first I decided to walk. I ended up in a forest. There were lots of trees that were either gone or cut down and still there or parts were still there (1 was HUGE...only the base remained). There were many big machines left there and I started freaking out about that and walking faster so that I would be out of there before the men working there arrived. They did arrived before I was able to leave. I took out my cell phone and made believe that I was in the middle of a conversation (i was making all kinds of hands and arms gestures). When I was about to enter back the city a big truck arrived fast and in a muddy water puddle and that water hit me. I was angry because I was dressed in nice clothes but I continued talking like everything was okay.

N
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember two dreams (the first came back to me after getting up & i barely remember it...the last was cut by my alarm clock).

I was with my best friend, we hadn't seen each others in a long time. Her mother came from almost out of nowhere. At first I was shy about it but then started talking to her like she was my best friend. We were all at a table with food. While the two of us were talking and eating she was just sitting there angry and jealous (mostly me....i was lying a lot so that might be because of that of because i was ignoring her or that her mom was giving her attention to me or 2 things or all of these reasons).

I was watching a new version of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Suddendly I was in it nad it was real. I was given the tour of their house and it was explained that anyone that wanted too could come there and pick weapons and try to find Leatherface and kill him. There was a man there all excited that was getting ready during that time, after the explanations were over he was ready and he looked at me then I decided to do it too. When I was ready I started following the man. Then my mom (i did not look like myself and neither was she) appeared and she closed a door behind the man and we were in another room, it was a glass separation from two old people and my mom said that it was time that I learned the truth. I took a few steps towards the old couple (woman who looked like an older version of who i thought was my mom and an old man who looked like Johnny Cash). They were talking, when I was close there were no more glass, I was right behind them. There was a black spider near the door that I was next too, I was scared but could not make a sound or go away because I was right behind them. The man saw the spider (started at the door handle then went on the floor...it was like 1 or 2 feet away from that door) and he tried getting it with his left arm while staying in his chair, the spider got away. The man was mostly the one talking and I could hear the song Hurt (Johnny Cash version) but it was him who was talking like he was singing that song (some of what he said was the lyrics), after failing to get the spider he said to the woman do you know what I would of done to him (referring to the spider), I would of made him work and starved him at the same time (i could see it starving and weak with dark circles under its eyes while he was saying this).

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a good night. Remember two dreams (the first came back to me after getting up..no way i would of forgot the second!!!!!!!!).

I went to visit a friend of mine (the same as the first dream of yesterday). I went to her place of her work (with her i think OR i went to see her there.....forgot lots of that dream) which was a store that sold products for the home. I was impressed with that store and soon later I ended up with a job. Not too long after getting that job I helped a woman, she wanted to re-docorate all her bathroom (i think it was also newly renovated) and I suggested red, a red between Elmo and Ferrari red and a red that was more dark. She liked it and she bought many things. I did noty know if there we were paid by commissions or a weekly paycheck but even if it was by checks I told myself that I had made quite an impression on my first day there.

I ended up somehow in Shumi's hospital room. I was of course overwhelmed because he was in a coma and also because I was meeting my hero. His wife came to comfort me. He woke up and tried to sit up, he looked disorriented and the nurses and doctors were trying to make him lay down but he kept on sitting up. I was freaking out. They realised after a few tests that he was completely recovered. He got up, put on a pajama and a bathrobe then started to eat an apple and walking around while talking to everyone like everything was normal. I was by myself freaking out. He came to see me (that made me freak out more) and he thanked me for talking to him before he had woken up, that that helped him a lot to come back. He started talking about what I had told him and with everything he would say something about it. When he made a mistake (what he said i had said but he thought it was about me but it was about my brother) I corrected him (with shame) but he said it was okay. He then went to see other people and after I while I decided to leave (i was still freaking out). His wife came to see me (at that point i for some reason was in pj and a with a robe too......when he was talking to me my pant fell to my knees [i had also suddendly body lotion on that felt very greasy] and he made sure to not make me feel embarrassed about that) while I was getting my clothes (the first thing that i picked up was clothes then the second was plates that was supposed to be the rest of my clothes......his wife was talking to me and when i took the plates it made an awful noise because it was touching the wall when i was getting them..i made a face and his wife said it was ok). Suddendly the hospital became my old house. His hospital room was my brother's room and I ended up in my room to change before leaving. I tried closing the door but it would not close competely, I was looking around while still freaking out for a place to change where noone could look. I found one (while i was looking i saw that the place to go out was by the window or through the window). There were lots of people in the house and outside too.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember one dream.

I was living in what looked a medium town, it was surrounded by nature. I was outside on a beautiful day and suddendly I knew that we would all be attacked by dogs, not wild dogs but our own dogs. I tried to warn everyone very fast but they did not believe me. So I ran as fast as I could in the woods and in the mountains where I had left my bike, I knew they were fast but I figured that if I had started before they attacked then I had a chance to make it to the nearest town. I picked up my bike (i could hear people scream by then and the dogs attacking) and then I went as fast as I could without stopping once. I made it and went directly to the town's cop station. I was out of breath and I was trying to explain everything as fast as I could. Everyone except for the police's chief did not believe me. When the dogs arrived there and started attacking me, the chief and another man were the only people who made it out and to safety, it was an old shed full of stuff but only two small windows and one door to block. After a while we heard a dog crying in pain, I knew it was mine. I wanted to go out and see him, the two men tried to stop me, they said that he was faking because he had to be with the other dogs but I knew it was not the case. Simon (from American Idol) was outside in a bathing suit tanning himself, he knew he was surrounded and would be dead soon but he acted like he did not care. He was laying in rocks, near him was water and not too far there was a boat (his yacht) and an island. My dog was attacked by the other dogs and then used as bait for me, they knew I was the one who knew they would do that. I went outside, most of the dogs were hiding. They left me alone and I slowly made it to the island where my dog was, he was laying on the ground hurt and in pain and surrounded by the leading dogs. Then they decided it was Simon's turn, he accepted it and asked to go to his yacht for one last time to use the water sleds (or whatever its called in the water parks), the dogs accepted. So he went on his yacht and went to the top and started to go down, he had a vision of what would come of him but he figured that he would have fun on his yacht before so it would be a nice death. The sleds were very long and there were many, when he was about to go down the last one Andy Roddick appeared from out of nowhere and grabbed his left arm and told him he would be okay, he was dressed almost like a ninja. He pulled him still holding his left arm and before they started going to safety Simon said yeah and I at least will have a left dislocated shoulder.

N
N
Spent about nine hours in bed. Had an horrible night. Remember two dreams.

I was working in a fast food Italian restaurant. My job was to take the orders, put the cooked food together and put it in the counter in front of them.

I was on (or watching) Tout Le Monde En Parle. There were lots of guests and one of them was talking French but when she started telling a story (she was a member of a music group) her French was so bad that noone could understand her but everyone were acting like they understood her and liked the story not because to be polite or anything like that but because she was speaking French and they did not want to act like cruel French Quebecers with someone who had learned their language.

N
N
Spent about eight hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember one dream (it will be hard to explain since it was all over the place & it is fading away since i woke up).

It started with me seeing my dad laying on the ground outside with blood on his head (he was attacked from behind by a neighbor who hates him with a frying pan...he had all sorts of arms with him but picked that to attack him) I called 911. They came (i think while waiting he was trying to get up and they were saying to me on the phone to not let him do that). After that I was walking outside and there were jukeboxes right in front of the building where that neighbor is staying (he was hiding scared of my dad when he came out of the hospital) they were there since the beginning but I finally decided to check them out (that made my dad angry because since it was in front of his ennemy house it was like to him i was on his side) so I saw that the songs were mostly boring (my dad was right near me...we were talking about that but cant remember what was the words). I took out 3,25$ and put it all in one with old rock songs, after putting the money we waited and I said isn't it supposed to say the songs that are in it before we push a button and my dad said no so I wanted my money back (i think he said it does not do that) so I pushed a button and the jukebox went up and the money was there in the bottom. With it up I could see the songs in it, it was tapes. Then I ended up with my tapes and I put the best at the top to show off my taste in music (i was still in front of that neighbor house.......my old tapes appeared next to the last jukebox). Then I put on an old dance music tape and was dancing to it. Then it was almost time to go to an appointment of mine, we were watching television and they said that coming up was a bunch of people for the separation of Quebec and I said sarcastically oh no we will miss that, my dad was not amused. After that they were talking about the kids in Canada forced to play Hockey and there were a young man saying that that had happened to him and that he wanted to play (the big violin...cant remember the name of it) and that finally his parents (or himself when older....cant remember again) let him play it. The host (Guy A. Lepage.....a comedian and actor and host of Tout Le Monde En Parle) said that he too played that when he was young and after the shock of the guest and people in the audience and me and my family he asked the young man how he would sit in public with it and before the answer the set became a train wagon and Guy showed how he did it (he became dressed like a 70s hippie) at first the guest said oh yes that is how I did it but then Guy changed his sitting position to someone who was just being a jerk and the guest said oh I don't know. Then Guy said that sometimes he would have more money so he would pay the extra to have the cage closed so that noone would go to his side of the train and he closed it to show how he would act these times. Then I realised it was almost time but Dr Phil started and I said oh oh I will have to watch it later but instead of closing the television or changing the channel or leaving I kept on watching.

N
N
Spent about ten hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember five dreams (remembered 2 when i woke up then remembered 1 and these 2 went away....before i got up the 4 others came back to me...they are not 1 or 2 of the firsts......i cannot remember when i dreamed them so ill just write them in the order that i remembered them).

It was like the apocalypse. There were not a lot of human beings around and most were zombies. I had found a way to get in and out without any problems. I had many places to hide or go through to escape or to wash myself or to change clothes or to sleep or to relax or to eat. When I saw people I just ignored them. One of the times I escaped there were many people hiding there and I was about to just ignore them like I was used to but there were many children then and that made me for the first time feel bad, I was close to going out when I saw that two of these kids had noone with them. So I decided to not listen to myself and take them with me. I took them up a tower to try to get myself together and make a plan for all of us to survive. There was a woman there with a pen and papers and she was trying to calculate if we would make it or not, she calculated that we would. I was able to find another adult and that woman told me see if something happens you can leave and these kids will have an adult with them.

A young man had tried to kill himself. His family asked me to help him. It was a crime family but I realised that the dad had did the crimes not them plus the man who had tried suicide was so sweet so I decided to try. I arrived and his mom was there, his sister and at least one other brother. He started saying when he realised it was like an intervention that he did not try to kill himself then he started to freak out (by then i asked to others to not be mean) but then he started being cruel and he personally went to everyone of his brothers (i think there were 2 now) and then to his sister (that was the 1 who took it the most to heart...she went hiding then she was crying and she then went out).

I went to a woman party. We were all in pajamas and we were having fun until it turned to sex, they were all involved and I did not want to.

I was looking at a magazine and there were a page that was a commercial for pantyhose. The woman only had one on and I was disgusted by her because she did not have her bikini area shaved.

My mom came to see me in the basement when I was putting wood in the fire stove and she told me that we would soon not have that same way of life and she was saying how bad it would be but she was speaking low and going away from me, she was doing it on purpose to scare me and stress me and it worked.

Page 62 of 282 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.