Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 61 of 282 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent about eleven hours in bed. Had an average night. I do not remember my dreams (remembered 1 but then fell asleep for a while again and forgot it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent about seven hours in bed . Had an average night. I do not remember any of my dreams.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Wow, what interesting dreams we're all having!

Nancy, you still don't agree with what your parents are trying to "cook" up (kitchen).

Elleise, your dreams about Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic, has something to do with the current events involving Russia-Crimea. The Czech Republic has its own opinions about this situation and it could be the start of a domino effect, escalating hostilities between the US and Russia.

As for the Malaysian airliner, the latest news is that it crashed into a remote area of the Indian Ocean. Perhaps when you dreamed someone shaking his head "no", it meant that they were searching in the wrong place. And also that things aren't what they seem regarding this event.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I had a curious dream last week that I've been meaning to share. I babysit my grandnephew a few days a week to help my nephew and his wife. He is an adorable child, so precious! I love to care for him. I dreamed that there was a very small (one foot high) black elephant standing at the foot of his bassinet. A very brief blip of an image.

What an odd image. But when I began to analyze it, it made perfect sense. Here is a mini-interp, if you're interested:
Symbols:
Black. In this context, the black color of the elephant indicates that there is something negative about this elephant. Dark news.
Elephant. Ever hear that saying about how no one wants to notice the elephant in the room? It means there is something undeniable that people are choosing to ignore.
Very small size. Not a large matter or concern at this time.
By bassinet. This symbol is related to the baby.

The interp: This one is easy to interp since it is my dream and I know my waking life situation. Anyway, there has been some hushed concerns over the possibility that something might be wrong with the baby. There have been some small "signs" that could indicate anything from neurological problems to Autism. But they are small symptoms that could be nothing at all so no one wants to call it out just yet. It's just too early.

I must be worried subconsciously to dream this. A tiny black elephant by the bassinet. Isn't it interesting how our dreams/subconscious mind works?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thank you Lori smile

Ya, that prage thing threw me for a loop, BIG TIME! We're talking, it's one thing to have some sort of clue about what you're dreaming and at least for me...there's not a night I don't have one. But, I feel less anxious understanding the place has something to do w/this whole thing.

Back in the "What do you see for the elections and environment" thread in Clairvoyance - even before Obama was elected - I remember like it was yesterday...(readings and emotions w/me are like reels of a movie and STICK) saying, "Russia, doesn't go away."

And, yes...the "events" as explained - are NOT what they appear to be. Those are directly and quite specifically my feelings.

Thank you again, for your time and energy ~0~

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Lori-Dreams
I had a curious dream last week that I've been meaning to share. I babysit my grandnephew a few days a week to help my nephew and his wife. He is an adorable child, so precious! I love to care for him. I dreamed that there was a very small (one foot high) black elephant standing at the foot of his bassinet. A very brief blip of an image.

The interp: This one is easy to interp since it is my dream and I know my waking life situation. Anyway, there has been some hushed concerns over the possibility that something might be wrong with the baby. There have been some small "signs" that could indicate anything from neurological problems to Autism. But they are small symptoms that could be nothing at all so no one wants to call it out just yet. It's just too early.

Isn't it interesting how our dreams/subconscious mind works?

Lori, you do SO MUCH! I don't know if you realize just how much your Being is not only capable of, but offers for the collective and greaterness of good and wellness of being.

I DO feel you're straight on! As you mention, analyzing dreams of one's OWN nature...well, those can pretty much act as "GUIDE-POSTS!" Which is why I recommend journals!

The bassinet and the Elephant in the room and the "blackness" of the only 1-ft-high measurement...well, to me what comes through is (smile) where YOU come in smile

Autism? I've never understood the dilemma of such a thing. I understand it's "different" however and this feels important:

Does a person understand which "portion" of the brain is actually acting out w/in an Autistic adult and/or child?

I've been referred to both actually. My brain for whatever reason speaks in pictures, something people pay millions to watch for entertainment and/or distraction.

When I'm w/an autistic individual...my brother happens to be one, but from child to adult - they're (to ME anyway) seem to be operating on a different "wire-line." I don't have the right word.

So w/this dream specifically...though there may be "concern" of a hushed or frightening aspect. To me - what comes through is just, well - it's an (as you say) "Elephant in the room" however the tar-like substance is that of an outward perspective.

In YOUR care - at least for now what comes through is that of a gift in which you, actually are quite familiar with in various ways and can communicate in a different way than most can with a child in such a possibility.

Basically, thought. Children today are more and more Sensitive and quite advanced. Project images - especially with my own personal experiences...as they grow up they become quite frustrated.

But w/a "LINK" to their own kind? They're almost a divining-rod. Divine-ing rod wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a very bad night. I can only write sentences for each of the dreams that I had since it's all I can remember from all of them (the first just disappeared from my head...the first and second could be from the same dream).

Weird shopping for deodorants, a boy was doing it and was acting like he was stealing but it was not it, then he (then its like he became a girl...not too sure about that though) was looking to find body lotion, the mother was somewere in the store but the child kept on moving (i think he was looking or make believing he was looking for her at 1 point) and when he/she was doing that there was two old women.

A teenage girl met a teenage boy, they ended up in a tall tree very high and they were trying to get down, when they did the teenage girl later found him when she was looking for him in bed with her mom but she was not angry about it, she just left, there was also something about her mom holding money from her and the teenage boy trying to get her that money by sleeping with her mom.

A girl was born just to become a star, I could see her at different stage of her life being one (doing different things like theatre singing playing music), she was a teenager and the parents were happy because they thought she was close to be rich and famous, then she became a girl again and she left for school (or somethimg else) with her doll, suddendly her parents had feelings for her because they were about to take her doll away from her and they knew she would miss that doll because she took it everywhere.

N
N
I just remembered the one I forgot while I was about to write it here, I don't remember when exactly it was dreamed!

Shooting at movie posters (i think to stop zombies).

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I actually meant to come here first so I wouldn't forget my dream.

It was wild!

There were dark, wooden, staircases and a rope that dangled from nowhere actually, say the sky.

There were two white-haired men, with black (priest-like) outfits, but they were "higher up" Divine-wise.

The rope was white and curled. I tugged on it and it bounced. The more I tugged, the more I flew higher and higher until I reached them on the highest level.

They were quite serious and said, "I didn't belong" not there, not yet. I said I wasn't leaving and they offered an exit sans rope.

I cried and said, "I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want this gift or whatever it is, I'd rather die."

They looked at each other, secured my "exit" and motioned for me to put my head on one of their shoulders and we sat, his hand on my head comforting me -

Then bam I woke up, like 6:00 am! I'd just fallen asleep and couldn't go back. Stayed w/me though wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
I took my last 0,5 ativan at 2:58 then went straight to bed. Had an average night. Took a while to fall asleep then woke up a few times (2 that i can remember) for a while each times (if i woke up more than twice then i would of been awake for a very short time), it was after 14:00 when I finally got up, I took the time to relax since it will be a while that I will be able to do that. I do not remember any of my dreams (the 2 times i woke up i awoke by shock...almost jumping up).

Page 61 of 282 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.