Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 145 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 144 145
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Finally, a low-stress day! Dan is spending the weekend in another state. so I get to just relax and do whatever I want. I felt so inspired that I wrote three new articles for frugal living. Ahhhh.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Today I had a wonderful stress free day. I played with my grandson and crocheted most of the day. I am working on my sons birthday present. So I had a very enjoyable day!

Carla Cano
Walking Editor
N
N
My parents again stressed me today. Again the same way, my dad not even knowing he is doing it and my mom doing it on purpose. It is not to the point it was last year when I thought I was going to completely lose my mind but it is getting there slowly.

I think the reason my mom is doing it on purpose is to show me that she won again (not going on the vacation that i would of paid for), if I am right she will get a big surprise soon. It's her attitude that has changed, the way she does it too has changed. It is more cruel, the face she has when she keeps on pushing too has cruelty and something else behind.

My dad still has the I don't care attitude he has always had and the thinking that he will always have a slave in the palm of his hand but he looks to be going deeper into madness.

This Winter I thought I was going to become like that or become crazy. The ultimatum idea has opened a little bit the door that seemed closed.

I am still working on getting some energy back, it is coming back slowly but surely. At least I feel less down than I was feeling not too long ago when I was feeling my sould dying.

N
N
Less stress today.

My parents still tried but they were more tolerable today.

I am still thinking a lot about my situation and options. I am very happy about the decision I made not too long ago, I have to wait though (not too long...the end of the month...it will lead to another decision but the other i made is leading to an important day) and I have to stop myself from doing what I decided to do in advance. The date I picked is perfect so I have to be patient.

N
N
More stress today.

I did not spent lots of time in bed and that time was spent mostly awake. Then I got up with heartburn and finally when it was time for my breakfast both my parents were working together at driving me insane. Instead of causing a scene (tried to shut them up by rolling my eyes...sighing...making noises...nothing worked) so I let them win after a very short breakfast and got out of there (it would of been short anyway because of feeling sick but at least i would of taken my time).

I cannot wait to put these monsters in their place! They really think they have won so that would make it sweeter!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Mine's not bad, not bad at all actually. My husband FINALLY sees his parents for what they are. One more so than the other. That HAS to be tough!

You may share a common wedge, but I'm not pressing here, just perhaps. There ARE parents that actually use their children which can amount to an enormous amount of stress.

I found or it found me an article/blog, but I was worried about CA - the earthquake when this surfaced. It may help confused

Though it may initially in LARGE letters say DIVORCE, I encourage anyone w/relationship issues from dating to parental issues to ask yourself; your Soul if in fact any of this is happening to your current status.

You might be surprised wink

15 Relationship Red Flags Not to Ignore no Matter Which Kind

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
I would never ever let someone (friend or boyfriend) meet my parents.

I am alone so I am the only one that suffers but I would never do that (meet my parents) to anyone I love. They are cruel evil monsters and they are like a parasite, when they attach themselves to you you are immediately affected.

I cannot understand how you can be so cruel especially to your own children!

N
N
Lower stress today.

Since last night it's one thing after another for me (bad luck) but for the first time in a long time I did not let it get to me, a few times I was going to freak out or depress myself even more than I am but I did not let all that get to me!

N
N
Higher stress today.

Both my parents were working hard at pushing my buttons. My dad even tried to start a fight with me about the politics of our province.

At least most of the bad luck has gone away.

N
N
My stress was a little lower today.

My parents were less annoying today. My mom had a moment tonight where she tried very hard but I kept on talking over her until she stopped. As for my dad he had a moment tonight where he was losing it but he mostly was concerned with something that had happened today when they were both out running errands.

Most of my stress is about Rafael Nadal and if I will be able to see him on television, I was happy to learn Sunday that his first match would be Saturday night since the Dallas Stars are playing in the afternoon but a few hours ago I learned that Milos Raonic is scheduled to play at 17:00 so if his match is about to start at 20:00 they will pick him over Ralfie or they could just decide to show a replay of his match because they won't show Tennis at that time. That kind of stress is hard for me since my favorite athletes are basically keeping me alive but since I will be able to see him on the internet anyway I will take that stress over my parents! That would still ruin my night or at least make it less fun, I was waiting for Saturday since Sunday night frown.

Page 41 of 145 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.