Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
What did you think of Downton's Season 4 Finale? I'm in two minds about it; some bits were enjoyable, others tedious. I thought Rose's coming out and the Prince of Wales business was quite boring, although it was interesting to find out that Mr Bates is an expert forger and pickpocket, as well as adept at shoving villains under buses!

How about Mary's suitors going into battle for her affections? She's a bit self-righteous for me, especially when she was thinking of telling about Bates and the train ticket. Edith is a much more interesting character.

I have a few predictions / suggestions for Season 5 - Julian Fellowes please take note!

1. Edith will turn out to be Rosamund's love-child. Maybe Cora lost a baby at the same time Edith was born so it was easy to make the switch.

2. Edith will confide in Tom about her baby, now fostered by Farmer Drew, and Tom will help her make discreet visits to the farm.

3. Tom will consider a relationship with Sarah Bunting, but will realize he's no longer part of her world, he's too closely bonded with the Crawley family.

4. Edith and Tom will grow closer because of their shared sense of not-quite-belonging.

5. I hope that somebody - anybody - will take Mr Barrow to a quiet place and give him a darn good pasting!

Over to you - please chime in with some more predictions.

Grace Rostoker
Mystery Movies Editor

Mystery Movies Site
Mystery Movies Forum

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I watched the first few episodes of Season one after my mum in England told me about this series. Got so busy writing I have to go back to Netflix and watch more. I love it!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.