Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 56 of 282 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Gosh, I have been sick for over a month now. Functional, but the cough exhausts me. I get this type of thing nearly every winter. And I live in a warm clime!

My dreams have been really cool. I always awaken feeling in awe. In one of them, my entire house was getting a major cleaning and fresh white paint. But in the upper rooms, my daughter's bedroom was in the bathroom for some reason and I was appalled at how dirty it was. I cleaned it out but was very distressed by it.

When I woke up, I knew what this meant and I had a discussion with my daughter. She needs to purge some feelings of hurt and pain from her past. We talked about it for a while and she said she thought she made peace with some issues...but she must have just buried them deeper. Repression. Bringing them out into the light, we were able to re-frame those events so she can transmute the feelings and energy from negative into positives. She saw how those very issues that held pain were actually placed there in her path in order to give her gifts and important learning opportunities.

She used to feel badly about herself. But now she sees how precious and valuable a soul she really is for having the courage to come down to experience some hard things. She is pure gold.

I am thankful for my dreams that help me with my family.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Lori,

I hope you feel better soon!

Flu wise I have been lucky, I only get one every few years (normally at least five years apart), my last one was my first Winter here, that was not the worst but it was the one that lasted the longest.

It is very nice that you can talk to your kids and your kids can talk to you!

N
N
I had a little over eight hours in bed and spent most of that time awake. I remember two dreams but almost nothing from the first and just a tiny bit more from the second.

All I remember was me and a few more people in a forest (not a lot of green in that forest but it was not dead) and I remember the word bears too (i cannot remember why).

All I remember was a small town, an old barn and me trying to save animals there.

N
N
I just remembered my last dream but it's like the others not much is remembered.

I was coming back with Toby (a dog from a neighbor) from a walk (what is weird is when i entered the yard is that it was like i was coming from a visit) and just before we entered the house I looked at the sky and it looked like a huge storm was coming. There was a black cloud that was long in shape but not wide and in the middle of that cloud there was lightning and such. I said to Toby to look and he did, he was scared so I went into the house where Gisele had a guest and told them a big storm (or something big...cant recall the exact words) was coming. We all went outside and look. I remember commotions from the guest and other people around, that's it.

N
N
I had less than eight hours in bed, spent most of that time awake. I do not remember any of my dreams.

N
N
I had less than seven hours in bed, I thought to myself to just get up even with zero seconds of sleep but decided to stay in bed and fell asleep a few minutes then stayed again in bed and I am like a zombie since my alarm clock went in nineteen minutes ago, it would of been less worst to just get up when I was fully awake before falling asleep or after that first time when I was not that tired! As for the dreams I do not remember them (i know i had 1 that first of the 2 times i fell asleep).

N
N
I was in bed for less than twelve hours, spent hours to fall asleep and woke up at least twice (the first time was for a long time). I remember a dream (maybe theres something missing from it BUT i remember it clearly...normally when that happened i dont forget parts) and parts of two dreams.

In the first I went in the basement and looked at the wood stove, my parents from upstairs asked me if it was okay and I said that I would take care of it. I took small long branches and all I could do was put them on the wrong side since they were so long, it fit inside but they were right by the door. When I closed the door they asked me if everything was allright and I said yes. I walked around looking at it then opened the door again and I was able to put them in the position where the branches should be, I felt relieved and added more wood but this time short logs so that the fire went higher (could not since the branches were so small and i could not fit more).

In the second I started practising figure skating. Then I was in a big competition where Shumi (Michael Schumacher) came to cheer me on. I remember him being stressed for me, me being full of emotions with him being there and us holding hands making sure our fingers were touching every of our fingers.

In the last I was upstairs in my bedroom of our old house then I heard some banging, it was someone or people renovating our stairs, I went to look and I woke up to my dad banging on our roof to brake the ice off of it.

N
N
I was in bed for less than ten hours. It still took me a long time to fall asleep (not hours at least) and I woke up about two times. I remember my last dream.

I went skiing. Before I started I realised that that slope was only for snowboarders but I skiied there anyway. Before one of them went to me to confront me I decided to play stupid, right after that I saw there was an accident and an ambulance was there so I took my cell phone out and was acting in panick talking to it. I went to a woman who was with the ambulance and before she started talking to me (she was not happy to see me there especially with skis) I said that a friend of mine was in the hospital and that I did not know how to get out of there. She looked at my cell phone then me then said she would help me (i think she asked me if it was true by repeating what i had said and i repeated it). We were near a fence and in the other way it was Montreal. So I followed her and she brought me to a bus stop and she started telling me where to get off (told her the name of the hospital earlier) and that explanation just would not finish so I kept on acting panicky and made believe I was trying to remember everything. When I thought she was going back to the ambulance I started walking to the subway and she saw me and I told her that I was just going to another bus stop and she said oh that's right you can take the subway so she went inside with me and she took oout a 50$ to put in a machine to get me one ticket (costing 50 cents and it gave me many instead of 1) and she started explaining to me how to use the tickets, how to take the subway and how to find the hospital (at first it sounded like she was doing that because she did not believe me but there it sounded like she thought i was stupid), she even showed me how to put the ticket in by doing it herself. Then she finally went away and I just took the subways I needed to go back home (i have it in my head that she found me nowhere near the hospital but that could be me after waking up from it..i was thinking about that dream a lot so i could of imagined an ending).

N
N
I was in bed for less than nine hours. It took me again a while to fall asleep but it was less time than the previous days, also when I woke up it was for a few minutes or seconds instead of longer. I remember a dream but basically only what it was about.

It was Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin but in their 30 Rock characters. Liz had just a short time to get somewhere and Jack came with her but not for the same reasons than her. The driver had to follow a street named South something, on the left and on the right there were other streets. I remember their street had lines on it like they should not be driving on it but the car they were in was not the only car that was driving there. I remember the driver almost driving off and something big (i think an ambulance...i also think that ambulance had its lights and siren on) and her saying no and it cutting right in front of them and Jack laughing.

N
N
I was in bed for less than nine hours. It took a while to fall asleep and I woke up often. I only remember a dream (barely).

There was a farmer's market near where we live and I wanted to go. My mom that day at to go to our grandmom's house between 7:00 and 8:00. Me and dad went there but stayed outside. Not too long after my mom was done and she wanted to go to where I wanted to go now. I said well it is way too early, things here open at 9:00 or later so there's no way that farmer's market will be opened. They were both confused.

Page 56 of 282 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.