Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 53 of 282 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
I highly recommend keeping a little notepad and a glowy pen by your bed. The type of pen you click and it lights up. They're usually $3 or so and very worth it. It means the moment you wake up you can write the dream down without getting out of bed. That's how I record my dreams and it means I don't lose then.

This morning I had a dream where I "woke up" in a strange tropical-like location. I had no idea how I'd gotten there. A woman came over and started talking to me like she knew me, and I had to tell her that I must have had amnesia or something, because I had no idea how I had gotten there or who she was.

I had the idea that I was on a reality show - that they had grabbed me at night and plunked me in this tropical location with hidden cameras everywhere. They were going to tell me I had 8 weeks left to live, and see what happened. Follow me around. I had a sense that Bob (my boyfriend) had agreed to this because they'd pay me a lot of money when the 8 weeks were over. Their expectation was that I'd party and be wild for the 8 weeks.

The idea upset me a lot. If I had 8 weeks left to live, I would want to spend it doing meaningful things, not getting drunk on a beach.

And then I woke up.

I was so upset by this whole premise that I lay in bed coming up with a solution. Clearly the reality show had money to spend on me as part of this project. So if I had 8 weeks, I'd go to 8 impoverished areas of the world and do a blitz effort to make them better. First I'd go to Mexico and bring attention to the conflicts there. Then central Africa. And so on. I'd use this reality show to make a dent. In each case I'd rouse the viewers to care about the issues. Surely with all the millions of Mexican-ancestry people in the US, we could get them to care about the plight of Mexico. And so on. And then by the end of the 8 weeks I'd have done something good.

I finally felt better about it and could get up out of bed.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Ah, so there is your troublesome bee.

Churches can be viewed as bees or beehives as they work together busily attempting to gather converts (pollen) and to create good works (honey).

Your grandma bee has a stinger! Now that your parents are defending themselves (remember how your dad was helping your swat one away?), the bee is going off to join the rest of the hive in the garbage bag.

And do you see how you do NOT recognize the efforts that your parents believe they are making in improving your relationship? That is why the "money" is not enough.

Last edited by Lori-Dreams; 02/01/14 02:42 PM.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Lisa, your dream made me smile. First of all, you could use a vacation. smile You are one busy lady.

All of your efforts have an underlying if not overlying tone of altruism. Anyone who knows you knows that you are a great contributor to the greater good of this world. Your understanding about the importance of contribution is so strong that it drives your every thought.

However, you may have had someone in your waking life who has questioned your motives. Or you wonder if he/she/they doubt you.

They wonder if you were given only a few weeks to live, if you would suddenly revert to what they think of as the natural human drive: self-centeredness.

Of course, you know you wouldn't. You know that you'd spend your last waking breaths on trying to do some good.

I know this, too. And this is only one of the reasons why I am honored to know you. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
Lisa,

Normally when I don't remember my dreams I don't remember them the moment I woke up (thats what happened for the latest dreams) so a notepad won't help me then but I agree that it's a good idea because sometimes I don't remember them before I come here or I forget some parts.

Lori,

The thing I remember the most about that dream is that when I hit the bee (i was waving my arms like crazy...i did not really wanted to hit the bee just to make it go away) is that I felt the impact like it happened for real, I did not wake up hurting there but in the dream I felt it like it was real.

N
N
It took me a long time to fall asleep last night and I woke up several times and most times it was for a long time, I did not want to get up because the times I did sleep did not help at all, I was very tired. As for the dreams I knew I had forgotten one (the first) and it came back to me when I was getting up, the second dream I barely remember it.

In the first dream an old friend wanted to talk to me on the phone, it had me excited since we had not done that in a long time but I kept on making excuses to not talk to her because I had nothing to say really, I knew she was angry about it (i actually could see her once like she was next to me but she was at her home) so I surprised her one day or night and called her.

In the second all I remember was that lots of people were having some kind of a debate on what made a man a real man and someone was in front and said the only way to determine a man was a real man was to wash a soup spoon (the big ones to scoop the soup with to put in a bowl) and the man who could dry it the faster was the real man. Then it was me in our old kitchen (it was different but this was the correct place) re-arranging every thing, not to make my mom angry but that it would be better placed and easier to find. All the time I was doing that the debate was still going on.

In the third Viateur (1 of moms brother who died not too long ago) came to visit with friends, they asked for 40$ and my dad after getting the okay with mom went to a cousin of mine and asked to borrow 40$ to give them. I was enraged by that because not only are we having money trouble and that he is borrowing money to borrow people but these people had screwed us money wise a few times in the past. Another cousin went to ask the person my dad wanted to borrow money from and when he came back with the money and was explaining to dad what was the conditions I was getting more and more angry. My dad gave them the money and Viateur made sure that he got it back. At the end I was saying to my parents that them getting the money back did not mean that what they did was right.

In the last I won tickets to go see Rafael Nadal in Argentina play in the tournament. Me and a friend (i never saw him really but he was there and i could feel he was a man) were excited about this. When we arrived we took a taxi and he drove us in front of a mountain. We went to the top not knowing where we were, after we watched the view still not knowing where we were we came out of the hotel and went to the Tennis stadium. We were sitting first row. All the while we were getting to our seats everyone was looking at me because I had a Michael Schumacher shirt on (it kept on changing..2 or 3 times if not more). After the match all hell broke loose and when we were trying to get out (my shirt had changed another time...still a Shumi shirt) I saw men with guns and I knew they were looking for me, one saw me and pointed a machine gun straight at me. I was somehow able to get out with them losing me but I had lost my friend in the process. I saw a forest and went there running until I saw people behind some trees, I was still getting away but doing less noise in case they would see me and deliver me to the men after me. I saw a big Schumacher sign so I stopped, hid and looked at what they were doing. They were in different groups looking at each others and suddendly they came togheter in a few groups and started having sex, I was disgusted because they were family so it was incest.

N
N
It took me hours to fall asleep and I woke up several times. As for my dreams I only remember one (it came back to me before i got up).

I had signed a paper petition for Wolves, my dad saw it and signed too, my mom came in and saw it and said "Oh they do not ask for a lot of information." and signed it too but after signing it she crossed every information (they were asking for only the first and last name + the city we lived in) except for her first name then did the same thing to my dad's signature and mine too. I became angry and immediately screamed at her (i think the word crazy was in there) and said that she just screwed Wolves because they would never accept a petition like that. She became sad and I took the paper away still very angry. I got a new petition and signed it over again, I then changed my writing two more times to immitate the writings of my parents.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Dear Nancy -

If you don't fall asleep easily, I highly recommend exercise. When I exercise in a given day, I fall right asleep. It saves me hours of boredom!!

Low Carb Forum
N
N
Lisa,

I will start exercising again before my showers at night soon. I just want to do a few things before, in the meantime I am enjoying being lazy because when I'll exercise again that also means not being lazy anymore (well lazy in the sense of not getting up super late..haha).

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

You might be surprised - right now you are "wasting" several hours every night just laying there bored. If you immediately fall asleep, you could easily wake up exactly when you want to full of energy and not want to sleep any more. It'll give you hours more of time to do whatever you want to do, including hanging around being lazy. At least then your "lazy time" will be your own choice and time you can enjoy smile.

Lisa

Low Carb Forum
N
N
It took me a while to fall asleep but not hours and I did wake up a few times but not for long. As for the dreams I remember one and when I was cleaning my glasses a part of another came back to me, I do not remember if that dream was before of after the remembered dream.

In the part my parents were there. My mom was talking but I do not remember about what. I think they were supposed to leave for somewhere, my dad saw that there was a bag of bread waiting to be given to the birds so he took it, my mom said something again and I again cannot remember. My dad opened the door and threw the bread at the birds from inside because it was pouring rain and he did not want to get wet (it was raining so much that i think he got wet anyway..i remember the rain being close to the door and him coming close to it) all the while my mom was talking (still dont remember what she said) and birds were coming and eating the bread that was wet from the rain.

I called an healer as a surprise to my mom (for her birthday i think) I thought she would be mad since she likes being sick but she was actually happy when she saw the gift and gladly went to see him. He did his thing and said it was now okay, to be sure he took a piece of round meat and slowly broke it apart with a hammer, everytime he would do that my mom would feel something inside of her and move smiling saying that she was feeling it go away. Before she saw him I was asked by him what she loved to eat and I could not think of anything, I did technically but all the things I was thinking about was not sold there. When she was cured she took the food that was near and ate it, she did not care what it was she just wanted to know if she was really cured.

Page 53 of 282 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.