logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#850365 01/09/14 09:56 AM
W
OP Offline
W
I am trying to figure out how this place works. I just Love to do Machine Embroidery! I have been doing Machine Embroidery sense may of 1998. and I have been hooked ever since! I own 2 Bernina Sewing/ Quilting/ Embroidery Machines 170, and I own a Brother ULT 2003 D machine, and I also now own a SWF T1501 Commercial Macine (this one is a 15 needle machine) I told you I was Hooked) and I own Artista Software, and Wilcom Software. I love to digitize and I have been doing that sense the year 2000, I have 3 Grown Children, and Grand Babies. and 2 Doggies, and 1 Parrot. I just found this place again well actually I had it bboked marked in my Favorites for a while and I just was going through the favs and Signed up. I do have a Website but do not want to list that here. because I want to stay and play. my name is Linda. and I love forums. okay now to go figure this place out some more, this is just a test. Linda. :)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
Hi Linda,

Welcome to our group.If you are looking for the place to go ,try upper left corner SEARCH type EMBROIDERY AND CLICK GO .I am sure you shall be brought to the right place.

again welcome
loong
Buddhism

W
OP Offline
W
Thank you Very much. I am seeing not very many Ladies use this place? I am looking at the dates of the post. But I think I will hang around for a while and give it a chance. wattsemb Linda

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: wattsemb
I am trying to figure out how this place works. I just Love to do Machine Embroidery! I have been doing Machine Embroidery sense may of 1998. and I have been hooked ever since! this is just a test.
Linda. smile

Hi Linda,

Welcome. I read the first couple of lines and thought how cute smile Loving embroidery and been "hooked" ever since. I don't know why, but loved that.

Glad you've signed up and hope you enjoy the experience. Blogs are fun. You can meet so many people you might not otherwise have met.

I'm not sure about external websites. You'd have to check w/Lisa or the forum moderator on what exactly is and is not at this point allowed.

Still the people here really are great and glad you're a part of it. Again, welcome!

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 01/09/14 03:09 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks Karen, I am Already meeting new People See. and Yes I am so hooked on Embroidery, Lol, I embroidery or Digitize every single day! and more than likely will for ever now. I even do it in my Sleep. It is nice to meet you thanks for the welcome stay warm. Wattsemb

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Welcome!! I'm sorry- I've been at work and unable to get back to you earlier than this.

You certainly are hooked on embroidery - I'm not sure I know many machien embroiderers who have that many machines laugh

The forum is an adjunct to the main www.bellaonline.com site, and on the embroidery site there, you will find articles about all sorts of embroidery (hand and machine).

Feel free to share the link to your blog, but I would ask that you don't make any advertising posts.

Megan McConnell
W
OP Offline
W
thank you for the welcome. I like forums, but these days it is risky to stay on them with all the virus's out there, but I do like them. I would so love to have one my self! if Only my host would support it. I have always loved forums as much as I do Embroidery. I would so love to help anyone who need info on Embroidery and share any info I can with them. I am here if anyone need me just ask away. Wattsemb Linda.

Moderated by  Megan M 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.