Print Thread
Page 52 of 282 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oh Lori...

Just, you have no idea smile

I am "in there" and this is a side step...for whatever reason, I have an adversion to phones and the PM's. But trust and know this...I WILL check for your PM!

Something tells me you're not quite done w/what cha got going on as an (whatever) empath, "Sensitive," Intuitive, etc.

Thing is, see, those words "became," far before we ever even entered our time-period.

As for your children (hugs)...that's something I promised a long time ago.

I'm not certain if you remember or not? But I'd be there, if/when the time ever came. I just can't tell you when exactly that was, just that it was. I, anyway, simply've gotta roll w/it these days.

Take your time, perhaps, should you want to get a PM just right or even, I think I sent my personal email to you but not sure anymore (head thing). I give those only to those whom I trust...ehmmm, that would be you, of course.

If I didn't, I'll give that to you among other things if YOU'D like. It's been coming through a bit at a time. With me, things tend to come in 3's and this last dream, was in fact the 3rd.

BTW...the politics thing? No worries. The dream HE had actually came to pass PHYSICALLY, lol. That's why I said, "finally something happening to someone other than me" lol.

He's not that happy about it, 'cause he sees how - how'd he put it, oh:

"Unsettling it is to be around you...(meaning me, lol)"

Well, so the "table's been 'turned' and it's not unsettling to me at the least - at all. Just a bit humorous is all.

Not certain if this will mean anything, but "knights of (or at) the "round" table.

I will look, whenever you're ready...for whatever it is you're in need of. Love u 2!

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 12/10/13 10:26 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've gone back and forth on these 2 dreams as to where to post them.

I think one I'll post here, the other seems particularly important for educational Teachers? There were terms but also a symbol (one I actually recognized) and quite clever. Guess our "guides" have a sense of humor. You'd almost have to, lol.

So this other dream:

I was in a room, LARGE shaped like an upside down pyramid. The ground was circular and there were seats all around. It or the sense was a place where decisions are made or hearings (sp) legal issues, gv., etc. But this had a twist AND yet another bit of humor.

I'm above in this dream, looking down. There's a Speaker, a podium w/a microphone and an older man was calling to order.

There were politics in this BUT - STOCK/DIVIDENDS/PAYMENTS, etc.; who gets what going on behind whatever this "hearing" in the public's eye (news-wise) for.

There were 2 issues. Control and money (how could there be anything other...). Anyway, the hold up was this.

The essence of the Co. was being divided up. It had to do w/communications. It had many levels to it (communication) and big-wigs wanted what they deemed, their "fair-share." It had nothing to do w/the welfare of the people.

So, this is what the dream said or what I heard in the dream and then the humor part...which was cute, actually.

"Gunmen" (this wasn't meant literally, gun-men. It felt more like the political parties, sub-parties, and executives fighting over both control & money. But the word used was "Company.") will come for all-sides over this company, with both being of great importance..."

This is the creative part, lol:

After those words. I wrote them down, scribbled rather, but the very end of the dream they showed a screen that took up the entire room, like a Power-Point presentation.

It was a photograph or picture of a man, at least THEY named, "Gramm Bell?"

So I'll have to look up and see if that's an actual person or the name of a co. But I felt like I was back in the investment days sick

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 12/13/13 03:42 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
So, I've spoken how my husband and I share our dreams. It's like a game, kind of...

But lately, I've kept my dreams to myself. Both here and to him and for a reason. The dreams I've been having keep me short of breath and I chose or try rather to block them out...you know...the ones that stay w/you all day long?

Anyway, I've kept quiet and he came to me and said (in his robe I got him for Christmas. It's really nice. It kind of makes you look or feel like a monk).

"I was in a reverted stadium. But I was with my school friends/chums; the ones I connected w/the most. I was in charge or there was a door that everyone had to pass through.

My very best friend, the one I could trust the most said he didn't want to go through the door (there was a gap behind my husband).

On the other side, my husband said, "You can't go that way, I'll get in trouble."

The guy slid through anyway!

Well, I had pretty much the same dream but altered just a bit - I mean just a teny-tiny, bit.

We both had schools and I've heard of some people having synchronistical dreams and such, but the words that followed were amazing.

My husband told me (physically) his friend (the one he felt most wise of all his friends) said,

"It's a good thing we had our homes where we did, otherwise our cars would have been flooded and washed out to sea."

What was really weird was it was a stadium full of every type of people!

And, what it was that caught his attention were a couple of people at his worksite that are "questionable characters."

They jumped some type of brick wall.

But, when they landed he said he felt it. It woke him up and felt like an Earth-quake. confused

(I have to ask him when he wakes up. He said either there was a charge or he was in charge, after the door. Because after the door, they moved the entire group somewhere else.)

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 12/31/13 12:48 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Last night I had a dream you almost have to visualize. Some people might be able to interpret it some may find it symbolic, I'm currently in between...

It's short. There were 2 screens.

In the background there was that green DOW market image w/the graph that shows the ups and downs of the highs and lows and a middle line going through the center of it.

In the forefront there was a pig (which was symbolic) at least that's what was said. It represented the "Piggy-Bank."

The pig had a play in words or a rhyme, which I'm still trying to remember. I get flashes of it.

But the "Piggy-Bank" represented finances. And one of the words was "Tilted."

In the end the bank was bottom up, but landed on its snout.

The message, at least what I got was..."With a little tilting, having to do w/commodities (I think) when it buckles, by the snout, even the (that's the word I can't remember, it rhymes w/swine) will be protected.

Specifically, you had to "Tilt" like an abstract view of money and finances and what a relatively normal person's finance would be protected.

I don't believe this was a "regular dream."

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
It took me hours to fall asleep last night and I had a small dream then woke up for a while then had a bigger dream then tried for about an hour to fall asleep again after waking up from it but could not.

In the first dream I woke up and found a pile of money next to me. It was from my parents and they wanted me to shut up but that made me angrier than I was because it was not even half of what they owe me.

In the last dream it started like I was watching a documentary about the army, they were showing every branches of the army and saying what they were there for. Then I was in the army (a special unit or just picked for a special mission...dont know what branch or i just dont remember) and I along with other soldiers had to go get a soldier that had been kidnapped. The soldier was brought in a plane but it looked like a huge space ship so we sent an helicopter below thinking it would not be seen and then that helicopter sent in a small machine that went right below the plane and set there a tracking device. When the small machine tried to come back to us they saw it and then tried to kill the machine, we thought that since that plane was big it could not move fast so we made the machine move fast but the plane was able to follow and it came close several times to crush it to pieces. Then a man came out of that big plane and started walking everywhere like he was just a normal man trying to get rid of us all (that man sometimes looked like my mom...after i saw my mom and that person went back to being a man it was like following my mom) he then entered a motel and we started to laugh because we knew his plan was to get out in the back and we had the place completely surrounded by soldiers. He somehow knew that we were laughing and then came out by another door that he had entered. Then it was me in the backyard of our old house, my parents were there and I was going to come into the house but a bee started to follow me and I was freaking out, I was waving my hands and arms at the bee and I hit it and it became angry. I hid my head instead my sweatshirt and my dad opened the door and said to come in but I did not want to because the bee was right on me and it would of entered the house. My dad was able to get the bee off me, it ended up in a big garbage bag that was buried right next to the door, I looked inside and saw there were other bees inside, I could not understand why none were trying to get out because the bag was left completely opened.

N
N
It took me a while to fall asleep and I woke up a few times for a while each times, I did have dreams but everytime I would wake up from all of them I did not remembered them.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I don't write down all of my dreams and thus forget most of them, too. Been having some curious and interesting dreams but none have felt significant enough to dwell upon.

When I awoke from one, I overflowed with deep love for my husband. I'm very honored by his love for me. Whatever happened in the dream made me realize how lucky I am. I've been hugging and kissing him all day. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Just a few words about your dreams since I hadn't been keeping up:

Elleise, you're still tapping into a certain dimension where socio-political events form before manifesting. Everything you said makes sense as there is a huge grab over the changing telecommunications industry as it merges technology. Land lines? Going the way of the dinosaur. Cell phones? Old school. Google glass (as in eyewear featuring mini computer screens) sounds cutting edge now but it will evolve in a twinkling of an eye into something like chips embedded under our skin. Of course, the conservative Christians will protest, believing that this is the "mark of the devil" predicted in the Bible.

Nancy, I wrote an article about the bee as a dream symbol. Bees can symbolize both positive and negative events and traits. But within the context of your dream, I suspect that there is someone is your waking life who represents this bee:

Look for someone who belongs to an organized establishment or group (a church? social circle? traditional line of thought?) While there are benefits of belonging to this group or believing this line of thought, it can come with a sting if you don't go along with them.

That it landed in the garbage bag with the rest of the bees indicates that you and your family will discard their ideas.

The money dream reflects how you feel about getting along with your parents in your waking life. They've made some efforts but you're not satisfied because it doesn't "make up" for all the woe they've caused you. They feel that they've done enough but you don't agree.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
As usual Lisa I am thankful for your interpretations!

If my parents have made efforts in real life then I have no idea what these efforts were. They have made zero in front of me and from what I can tell zero in my back because my life have not improved from any action coming from them.

I only have one friend who is part of an organized establishment (she is christian), we do bump heads in some topics but it never got ugly (almost did once...if it would of been someone else i would of reacted differently...i just ignored these emails instead). I'll look for that bee article.

N
N
I just thought about my grandmom after I clicked on submit, she too is a christian and she is ruining all of our lives right now! She starts fights everywhere and then starts crying when we don't let her get away with it. And she only has room for her favorite son and wants everyone to bow down to him. She has always gotten away with it until last year when my parents started defending themselves and saying what was on their mind, she aboslutely hates that!

Page 52 of 282 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.