Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 51 of 282 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thank you ever so much Lori for sharing your time and energy w/the explanations and interpretations. I used to do these for consultations and there truly is an exorbitant amount of energy that's gifted (in a way, something money can't buy) when doing so. smile

I signed on the computer this morning and I guess there really is a concert going on having to do w/something called the "Kensington Palace?" So, maybe Buckingham palace was symbolic or there's more to come? Taylor Swift is preforming, BTW, in real life at this concert and upon arrival wore the (crystal) dress in the dream I had.

Dreams are an interesting fracture of status in the state we're prone to having them.

I find, at least w/myself, almost a combo of diluted physical senses, "exercising their rights" in a ring predominantly overridden by an arena between two, maybe several even different senses and realms.

Not sure where the Michele Obama fits into the concert dream, but this morning I had another dream attaching to the palace dream.

This time I was at a private club having some luncheon or dinner. My husband was there, all spruced up, politically fitting in. I was dressed properly, but the table was filled w/leaders and politicians, presidents of different countries and such.

They ordered dinner and went out of their way not to include my dinner plate. They pretty much wanted me to leave, but I didn't know where to go, but got the hint.

So, instead I turned around and faced backwards on my chair. My hands and head were resting on top of the back-rest straddling the seat; a leg on each side watching all of the servers through some window.

When it came time to pay, she was using the reduced EBT funds (there really are these signs in grocery stores on white sheets of paper I've noticed when you go to pay, saying expect decreasing "something" on EBT's. So that's what I'm talking about) to pay for everyone's dinner.

At that point I remember seeing a wedding cake, wishing I was anywhere else but at that table. Plus I was embarrassing my husband, by not going along w/everything. Inside I wanted to crawl in a hole and disappear.

Whatever it is that's taping into Akashic political stuff, I kind of wish it would stop, because there's more...there really is. It has to do w/religious encroaching's and political merging's. Who knows. But I have a feeling I will.

AS IF, lol!

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/27/13 07:14 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance

This time I was at a private club having some luncheon or dinner. My husband was there, all spruced up, politically fitting in. I was dressed properly, but the table was filled w/leaders and politicians, presidents of different countries and such.

They ordered dinner and went out of their way not to include my dinner plate. They pretty much wanted me to leave, but I didn't know where to go, but got the hint.

I was embarrassing my husband, by not going along w/everything. Inside I wanted to crawl in a hole and disappear.

Anyone ever see that movie with Chevy Chase, "Christmas Vacation?"

Great movie! But specifically the part where he's in the lingerie department at a shopping mall, tripping over his words at the counter and his son comes walking up.

Anyway, there's a sentence in there where he says something like, "'Tis the Season to be merry..."

The bucksome beauty at the counter say, "That's my name!"

Clark (Chevy) say's, "No (censored)..."

If anyone had told me I would be invited to a political anything, the vapor from my laugh would need a squeegee wipe to get it all off. I just...ech. If someone's selling something that isn't real, I'm just not in the market. So, I stay out of it.

So, well, guess what? My husband comes home from work and OUT OF THE BLUE, he tells me we've (he's) been invited to some political meeting/club dinner and he told them he'd have to check w/me first.

So, out pops the Chevy Chase line.

It'll be interesting to see how exactly this ends up going. Especially w/the dream I just had.

I think I'd rather sit under an electric blanket w/a cat on my lap confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/30/13 07:10 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Well...

The dream, pretty much came to pass. The embarrassing part. However, I gave it my all and knew when to depart my absence.

I wish I could say everything that DID happen, but well, not so much given publicity and all.

What I CAN say is, a lot of the dream came to fruition, however, it came in a way that inspired the people that were there and maybe it was just whether or not I was genuine?

I haven't a clue as to how, but something altered confused

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Came (physically) from a holiday gathering. SoOoo, just now getting back.

I wanted to post this earlier and it wiped me out, rather than refreshed, as I awoke this morning (applause, that never happens. I never sleep which is probably why I have so many REM's).

But this dream, when I woke, made me as cranky as a mule. It was as short as a sentence, but the feeling felt as if it were a century long.

In short, the dream was a or AN, image of a washer and dryer. It was a "freeze-frame" stationary or just like something on pause with yucky info. or whatever ESP, "telepathic" info - like if you were to have headphones on or something.

So there's the frame. Washer/Dryer - these are NEW WASHERS & DRYERS! That's how it started...like a commercial.

Well, the bottom line was w/in these new models were something like a I don't know, disk or element, signal of some type that actually worked w/something that hasn't come together yet.

If I were to just say it, it would be like a monitoring device of some sort that works with something that has to do w/the efficiency, BUT taxation of the habits w/in the home.

Closest thing I could get from it when I woke was kind of like what people call the "smartchip" or "Smart," whatever?

I don't have any of that stuff. But, seems these things work almost w/an apparatus outside or inside of the house and projected as something having to do with "energy efficiency."

In the dream, though it was UNDER the guise of "Energy Efficiency." Really what it was doing (these new appliances) was monitoring confused

Hated that dream, lol. Really did. Tomorrow, something better! smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 12/02/13 09:34 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
LOL. This washer and drying dream can have several meanings for you in particular, Elleise.

One relates to your continuing dreams of politics. Certainly, there is some wish fulfillment going on deep down. Who wouldn't like the political arena to clean up its act?

But then again, the coming "smart" technology will be able to monitor us and our needs. I don't need to set the load size of my new washer. It automatically "senses" how much laundry there is. I just saw a Futurescape episode where everything we own, including our homes, will be able to monitor us, scan our thoughts and emotions, to operate. For example, if one has been drinking too much, the door will lock and display our blood alcohol level. This way, we can't get into our cars to drive while intoxicated.

Yes, there is some fear of the government misusing our technology to spy upon us. Companies do that already to a lesser degree by being able to track our purchases and the sites we view online.

By the way, I get a funny feeling that your husband could have a career in politics. He will be able to move in at the grassroots level, representing some facet of the common worker. Encourage him to speak up to make changes on the local level. You may not like this new direction for him as you will be inundated by the unsavory energies of political people. But your husband can accomplish some good things.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Lori-Dreams

By the way, I get a funny feeling that your husband could have a career in politics. He will be able to move in at the grassroots level, representing some facet of the common worker. Encourage him to speak up to make changes on the local level. You may not like this new direction for him as you will be inundated by the unsavory energies of political people. But your husband can accomplish some good things.

Talk about kindred-synchronic's (I just went ahead and made up a word. Been doing that a lot lately, lol).

When I first met my husband, which I mentioned at the B & B/Boarding-service (whatever people want to call it) house I had, it was no accident. I knew he was coming, but I didn't know what he looked like.

I remember this because just before, unfortunately, I was in the middle of a "Discovery-Channel" sensing murder, type deal/feelings, communications, etc. And, well...in the small town I lived, I had had a dream of a young boy w/a message. It was a dream that stayed w/me all day until I just dropped on the couch, spaced out and said, "Oh, my God." I started crying, pacing, the usual - at least in this house.

Anyway, the boy had hung himself. It was a town secret, literally. No one knew. By chance, one of the boarders worked w/someone who'd heard the gossip and as soon as they walked in the door I said, "HAve you heard anything about...like a death, near here, in the town?" The answer: YES. How'd..."

Anyway, I had to clean my act up for dinner and the guests I would be serving. It's hard to do that an not be emotional.

At the end of the dinner, this gentleman showed up (my husband now). He'd heard of me, what it was I do and had come to expose/discredit me under the guise of a "read."

I explained, I'd do it, but wouldn't be able to until I could get "clear." Peaceful, cleaned dishes, candles, etc.

He asked me about the death of a friend of his. I told him I couldn't get anything. It simply felt "flat" I tried and tried and I'm like, "It's there's just nothing there. Were you even close to this person?"

Turned out it was a ruse. He hadn't a friend that passed. BUT, from there the rest of the "read" well, it went pretty much what you just wrote above.

I asked if he was in the middle of writing a book (which he was). I got up and began pacing. He was a truck-driver (flatbedding) at the time.

I said, "You know...you're 'marked'...you're marked for great things, a blessing of greatness. You'll not only be wealthy in your heart and your home, but you'll do great things. You'll exceed those w/in your family both in happiness and wealth and have you ever thought along the lines of politics by any chance?"

Both he and I remember that day. The thing was, what I DIDN'T "see" was that we'd be married one day. Didn't even enter the picture. Go figure, lol confused

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This is a dream my husband had. WE do this thing, asking each other, "Did you have any dreams last night?" and we'll share them.

So, in HIS dream (he does this thing when he's REALLY confused. Both eye-brows furrow until they become one. He was doing that as he was telling me) he told me he stopped at a local convenient store after work to grab a couple of doughnuts.

He went to the back, grabbed a drink to go along for the ride home, but when he got to the counter, the woman behind it asked for his I.D.???

He said (in the dream) it's just a couple of doughnuts. What do you need the I.D. for? He was paying cash too.

He told me (literally) "She said some type of an explanation, but in the dream, it didn't make sense. So, I put the doughnuts back and walked out."

So, here's where it gets good!!!!! Finally it's happening to someone else OTHER than ME, lol.

We were on our way home the other week, from something and this particular dream was from sometime ago. I just remember when he told me, it didn't "feel" like a regular dream.

But it happened and when we got in the car, we were both kinda quiet and I said, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Lol...it was funny. The whole ride home, I was trying not to laugh, looking out the window anything, etc.

And he's like, "ALRIGHT ALREADY!!! Can we move on please?"

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 12/08/13 05:49 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Lori,

This dream was about you. It felt more like I was actually AT your house though.

But anyway, what I remember was some sort of like a mat you wipe your feet on, maybe it was made of some sort of strawlike material.

When I entered I went above not on the ground though. There was a partician close by and near the kitchen area (do you know what slate-rock is?) you had a plaque made of this slate/grey type stone...some people paint on it.

But you broke it in two, like on purpose. It or I wondered at that time whether it was literal or symbolic because it felt soOo real, being there.

But the slate had something to do w/your gifts and in a way almost deliberately shutting them off.

The only reason I remember that dream was I had been woken by a pain/sciatic hip thing and I had to write THIS ONE down, because it actually made me wonder.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 12/09/13 02:48 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey there, Elleise. smile

I'm glad you validated my feelings about your husband. I can see him moving in important circles, championing a cause. His appeal will be that he is a hard-working American with something to say. Unsure as to what his platform will be. He needs to choose that for himself. It will be something he feel strongly about, something that he feels he needs to stand up for when no one else can or will. It will represent fairness to the common people.

As to his dream--LOL--it speaks of him really wanting things "quick and easy." Nourishing himself just enough to get by. Doughnuts are sweet but lacking in true nourishment.

Instead of going to the farms, the grocer, for sustaining food (satisfying, fulfilling spiritual nourishment), he'd rather just jump in and out of a convenience store for a sugary treat. He can keep himself satisfied with life that way. The clerk insists on asking for his ID and he refuses. He'd really rather live an anonymous, peaceful life instead of one thrust into the public eye. He may hesitate jumping into the political arena because he is well aware of the sacrifices. It will take enormous energy and require becoming thick skinned in the line of fire from opponents.

This dream shows me that he will continue to resist going into local politics. That is fine. That is his choice.

Now, as to what you said about me. Well, of course, you're on target as usual. First, I DO have a straw mat at my back door. LOL. But lately, I've received messages that I am being a "doormat" in life. haha. Even my cards revealed this again and again. Ten of swords.

Anyway, I have been feeling stuck lately and made a decision not to pursue my metaphysical studies. I pulled back on my mediumship, reiki, etc. After some pretty incredible messages and signs that I was going to get some spiritual help in these matters, I just stopped going forward.

Slate is a stone upon which you can write. I am, indeed, shutting off my writing and communicating messages from spirit.

My son had a very traumatic experience on Friday and it tore me up. It made me question everything I thought I knew about God. The suffering humans go through...I thought I understood it.

I'm sorry you felt pain. I had been sleeping on a tiny couch in the living room to be near by son and daughter who both slept there. I was so stiff and sore in the night and you probably felt my pain.

Elleise, I am going to PM you about this. Thank you so much for sharing your dream about me. I love you!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance
Originally Posted By: Lori-Dreams

You called that one, Lori, lol!

The thing about "politics" is this. Just keep me away unless you really, I mean REALLY want to know...then I can offer what it is I "see" - feel coming.

It's hard too. Because it's such an expansive article, involving many people/things, etc. I can only describe verbally which almost always makes sense to someone asking...so the person would have to be VERY patient. I'd probably, almost even need an etch-a-sketch too, lol, just to draw what's coming in. It's fast and usually in sensations and pictures.

As far as candidates go, I'd be good at that, as well as something along the lines of jury selection. I've actually no problem, his going into politics - as for me, just keep me away from disturbing issues. What I WOULD be able to offer, are good judgment calls, prior to the events entrance. I'd have to be in a position where it does something good for the masses, not destruction, etc.

Currently, there's a person in his surrounding - well, there are many actually, but one will misappropriate fundings. Those are things I keep to myself. Kind of like a "Client/Dr./Lawyer privilege confidentiality" thingy (plus I can't spell, lol...so not much of a threat there). wink

I simply tell him to try an not lose himself in the process and become comfortable w/"Respectfully sir, I'm not comfortable signing this or that." For it will be HIS signature that (should this occur) be under investigating. smirk

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 51 of 282 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.