Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Shark
Shark
Originally Posted By: Allyson USACuisine
I went to visit the kitty today.

I had no karma with him. He had a cold and aniti's...made me feel uneasy. He was beautiful but wasn't for me! That was hard turning down a baby kitten. But I know it was right!

It is amazing how the perfect cat (or any animal really) just resonates with you.

The way we adopted our Trouble was we went looking a black kitten. We went to the humane society, and I knew exactly what I had in mind. My husband even found the perfect kitten, black and fluffy, and I was walking down the row to go see it when this little grey paw stuck out from it's cage and snagged my sweater. I looked in and it was love at first sight.

The kitten wasn't even officially up for adoption, because the officer who brought her in said she was "not friendly" and "not ready for people". That kitten rolled around in my arms playing with my hair and earrings, and we were like "this is not friendly?" They went ahead and let us adopt her.

"And the greatest of these is Love"
Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
What a great story Chelle! I totally know what you mean!

He wasn't the one for us. My husband has always insisted that I choose the animal/s in our family, because he knows I have an insight/karma/intuition, whatever you want to call it, that he doesn't have when it comes to picking a furry friend.

He's an awesome petter and cuddler, but I'm the best picker! Our animals are so loving and non-violent....so I'm still looking:)

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Burt.....you have such cute little scum bums!

Thank You smile ... They Thank You Too !! smile !!!!

S
OP Offline
S
Burt, Your little "Scum Bums" are so precious. If you will tell me how to post pics I will show you my MissyLou.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Ok, it's a little tricky on this site so bear with me.

1) Go to http:
//photobucket.com/

And make an account.

2) Then upload all the photos you want.

3) After uploading click on the photo you want to show here, and on the right, you have to copy "Direct" under links to share this photo.

It will look like this:

http:
//i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa437/burtdayt/mothermarysmall-4.jpg

But that is the ' raw ' link. You have to put it inside something here to recognize it.

Then go to "My Stuff" above, "Edit Profile" and at the very bottom it will say "URL to your avatar" click on that button then paste the 'raw link' in the box and click "Submit".

That will put the picture where I have mine.

PUTTING IT HERE IS DIFFERENT:

When you reply choose Reply or Full Reply window not quick reply .

On the full reply window right above where I'm typing now, is a row of icons starting on the left with a smiley.

The 4th one down from left to right is "Enter a Image".

I usually enter center floating, then a box will come up to put the link in.

Then you get this after you preview the post:

S
OP Offline
S
Hello everyone, How have you been? A lot has been happening in my life since I last posted. We got a new Brittany Puppy, he is 4mo old now and two dogs are a handful. They are both in obedience classes and they are going to be good canine citizens. I also want them to be therapy dogs. I don't fall into the depression/self pity hole much anymore, mostly because I don't have time. I decided to trade Life, Love and Learning for the self pity hole of depression. I hope all of you are doing well and please drop me a line and let me know how you are!!!

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Good for you, starPeridot. That is great news. I am doing well and looking forward to the new year. Best wishes!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Rayna - Depression Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.