Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
At times, dreams can feel like living in a different almost parallel Universe, difficult to put into words.

If you've ever lost someone you love or wonder if there really is a place we go after, you may find comfort in this dream.

(10/12/2013) The dream was simple, yet powerful:

Just before falling asleep, I remember (I wear ear-plugs) but a bunch of static like radio stations playing over themselves, like when you go through a dead zone on a long trip.

All the sudden I was in an old-fashioned barber shop. I remember the chairs mostly. In the mirror, I saw a man in the corner. I was in a doorway and stepped through. As I got closer, I stretched my neck forward and said, "GRANDPA?!? Don't move, I have to get my camera. They won't believe this!"

I look through my "bagabon-like" purse and dig for my camera. It's the one I have today. I remember the squares zooming in and out.

As I'm focusing the lens, I notice I'm in the chair next to him?

I take the picture.

He came out solid-form, perfect! Me? In the photo, I was transparent, Spirit-form. I ask if I could take the photo again, but when I look back up, he's gone.

I told my husband about the dream and he looked troubled. I was elated though. But he asked who specifically I was talking about and I said, "YOUR GRANDPA!"

He said, "You know what day today is? It's his birthday. They're having a mass for him in Chicago as we speak."

Well, I'd only met this person 2 times. He passed shortly after, but loved him just the same.

I feel this dream was to share with the family, and anyone else that happens to read this, our loved ones are there, through love. That's how we remain smile

Have you ever had a dream from a loved one that felt more like they were actually there?

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/12/13 11:24 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Hi Elleise, just 2 nights ago in a dream I was walking on a college campus and a dear old friend I haven't seen since 1975 walked right by me. I shouted out her name and she stopped and we hugged. It felt just like I was physically hugging her. Then I woke up. Such a blessing.

Koala
Koala
Hi, Every nite.

loong

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oh Susan,

That's soOo wonderful, isn't it? I really do feel there's something in our system/Soul/Brain/Consciousness that when we sleep, part of our brain turns off and the other has more, "wiggle-room?"

The dream you described...it's like a part of us travels and we really are there.

Even if it were to be a scientific thing and the body produces energy or electric currents of some type and we're mostly water, when dreams like that happen, it really feels like you are connecting with some part of the other person's energy.

I've had dreams, where the person is still living and haven't spoken to them in 8 mnths or so. I'll see them packing or something and a day or two later, the person calls or I'll call them and this part is funny -

If they're doing something they swore they'd never do, I'll pick up the phone and the first thing out of my mouth is, "WHAT are you doing...!?!" Like a mother to a kid, lol.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Loong, every night? Good Heaven's or actually, come to think of it, those are usually the good dreams. But do you get the other ones too? Like the precog?

The precog's are a little tough, because, at least for me, I actually feel the feelings of the people. I call loved-one, dreams, "Visitations." With those, I've never had a bad one, IF it's in fact a loved-one.

What are yours like confused

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P
Yes Elleise, I sure have had those kinds of dreams, and
I must say...when I do have them, I truly enjoy them.

Wake up feeling and knowing that I have had a visit.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Elleise......you know that I have had several dreams of my recently deceased loved one. Years ago I had a dream where my deceased father came through to give me a positive message. The reason I know these dreams are legitimate visitations is that they feel so real, and much different than the feel of my usual dreams.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I agree Debbie smile

Even if and I'll feel this to the day I die, but even if it can be traced to a memory of somekind, a sensory of a scent or touch, well, something set all of those things off at one time and it isn't like a memory - like thinking back.

What happens to me is like when a friend comes to visit and I remember all of it 360, panoramic view of the personality, the emotions - not mine so much, but theirs.

I've felt hugs, a kiss on the cheek, a pat on the back and even like someone sitting on the side of the bed. Almost like if someone were to drop a bowling ball to the left/right or bottom.

It's not the falling sensation you feel just before you actually start to fall asleep. That feels more like a drop of a roller coaster confused

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
There are a few times that I have dreamt of my love ones. Funny because each time I woke up I will always promise myself that if I ever dream of them again, I will hug and kiss them for like forever but when the time comes that I am with them in dream, I feel like it's just a normal day. I don't remember that they already passed away.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I have asked my deceased boyfriend while I was awake to come to me and give me hugs in a dream more than once, and he did that the very next morning. I've asked to look into his eyes the next time he visited me in a dream and he obliged me.

I had a dream where he was more in spirit form, a white wall of light. I could also hear a vibration. Out of this white light came a hand, and it took mine. There was no mistaking that the hand that took mine was indeed his.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.