Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I don't sleep well in general. It's been that way since birth, lol...

This is a true story: My mom told me and I can actually remember this, but she had to put a cardboard cover over my crip because I would climb up the rails like a monkey???

I believe it too, cause i remember after she did that, I tried to go through the rails. I'm sorry...wish there was something better than LOL, but looking back, I was so determined, I shoved my head between those raily thingies and got my head caught and couldn't get in or out. So they had to call the fire dept.

Later, I began sleep-walking and my mom being a nurse was totally curious.

She said, I slep-walked, 3 nights in a row.

She would follow me and I would always go to the same corner in the downstairs living room. She said, "Who are you talking to?"

she told me when she was studying to be a nurse, never to jolt awake a sleep-walker...so she did little things like put things in my path, like pillows and stuff.

But anyway, she rubbed my back to wake me gently and I said, The Angles, there's 3 of them...didn't you see them?

On my life that's a true story...and somehow, seems to stick w/me to this day. I'm sensitive in general but since my visual issues, it seems to only have intensified...I'm also left handed.

Makes me want to go into forensics or science or something...but I'd have to have something that reads it to me...I'd never make it past the index, lol smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/21/13 09:30 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I had a bad night.

Went to bed at 4:07 and got up (without an alarm clock) at 13:20. It took me a while to fall asleep and I woke up a few times, each of these times I stayed awake for a while. I was tired when I woke up for the last time so it took me a long time to get up.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I had a half bar of chocolate last night - which I rarely do - and I couldn't fall asleep until 9am which is late even for me smile. So I need to remember not to do that smile.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I slept quite well last night.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
L
L
I slept very well last night well I went to sleep around 1am. I was able to talk to my husband that is Afghanistan, he is stationed there.. I woke up around 6am and feeling so happy. May my d ay continue to be this way...... Huggies,Linda

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I don't sleep really.

For whatever reason, I even remember way - WAY back when, when a baby, crawling through the bars of the thing you sleep in when you're that small.

She had to put a lid on top of it because I would shimmy up the polls, lol.

So ...gosh I never thought about this until now, I just got a vision of it, but since I couldn't go up, I went through.

We'll just leave that as determination. One with more than just the typical blog type entry. Even now, it's with me.

Determination...no matter what, who, where or whatever else that can stand in a human being's way (hugs) smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/17/13 08:44 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance
I don't sleep really.

I, for the life of me don't know why, but I don't sleep. It's one of those things where I won't sleep for 2 1/2-3 days, then FINALLY sleep.

This is one of those days, actually going on day 2. But hopefully I'll catch an hour or two.

What's interesting is, that deep sleep I finally get? It feels good. It just doesn't last for long,the sleep I mean.

I don't even, (well rarely, drink coffee, but LOVE the smell. Can't find one shop that has croissants, lol).

Lots of water, a soda maybe two in the morning/afternoon. Nothing after 5 pm. Go figure - not even into sweets. confused

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I usually sleep very well now. Maybe it is a blessing after having taken care of a child with a sleep disorder and I was sleep deprived for years.

I tend to be a light sleeper though and I awaken now and then throughout the night but I can fall back to sleep deeply and easily. I typically awaken fully rested.

I love to sleep not because I like to sleep but I love to dream. My dreams are frequent and fascinating!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.