Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 103 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 102 103
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I spent $10 on my Metrocard for my train rides to and from work. My husband spent more, but not sure of what! I think it was yogurts, laundry soap, kitty litter and some cold cuts. He transferred $60 and I haven't figured out yet what the balance is! smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oh I love those kinds of days! That and "Farmer's Market Day" or going and picking your own apples and/or pumpkins. I used to grow them..miss that.

BUT! today I spent nothing. smile

I made tortillas by hand and crushed all of the recyclables. so I'm thinking of taking those in w/my change jar...

But I did do laundry puting away stuff from Spring. So if that counts, I probably spent $1.50. confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/02/13 07:28 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
LOL...Elleise

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I love AAA! I get the extra package myself so that I have enough towing miles if there is a problem. The standard amount simply doesn't help much here in Alaska, but the gold package is invaluable. Probably one of the best things for peace of mind I can think of. It's also an excellent gift for a single parent.

Lisa Linnell-Olsen
Knitting Website
Knitting Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I have AAA, just the standard plan. I don't travel much so I didn't feel the higher plans benefited me.

Sandra Baublitz, Investing/Home Finance Editor
Investing Website
Home Finance Website
Sandra Baublitz Author Webpage

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I didn't spend money today. It's kind of turned into a game for me. I want to - but I don't or won't.

But since people are talking about AAA. What is it exactly? Like extra insurance?

I don't drive, but my husband does. So, just wondering the benefits?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hi Karen!

Triple A (AAA) is an auto insurance company that gives you a package for a monthly or yearly premium...It's not that expensive as I remember. We had it in California. If you break down, have a flat tire, your car burns out, they are there for you. They will be there efficiently and friendly and give you a ride if necessary.

Check out their website. AAA.com and find your location. I looked and you have to scroll to the bottom of the page and there is a link right there! Then you can type in your zip code. Start off by going to the Membership tab and it gives you an insight of what they offer and go from there.

It was great for us. We locked our keys in the car so many times, or lost them. They would be there with a crow bar! LOL>>NOT KIDDING! Check it out! It may be worthwhile for you if you drive a lot.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
My son locked his keys in the car in our driveway. Both of us have coverage so AAA came to our D/W and were able to open the door for him. Whoever has coverage in the that has need has coverage.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Yesterday I spent money on a pedicure. I don't normally do that, but hubby wanted us to do it together as a couples thing, a gift to each other. It was nice. He got his toes painted in the Bama football colors. I got Caribbean blue.

That was after we signed up for this year's AAA, which was around a hundred dollars, since we have the upgraded package with RV option.

We also went to Goodwill to get a belt for dan, and picked up a few Rubbermaid tubs to outdoorsy type things store things along the side of the house. I needed tubs, so it was great to find some used!

So, kind of an expensive day for me.

I didn't buy anything today, though,

Last edited by Jilly; 10/04/13 06:28 PM.
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I really love AAA, so I started a thread about it, and wrote about many of the services: Is AAA worth buying?

Page 29 of 103 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 102 103

Moderated by  Jilly 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.