Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 194 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Today I had grape juice, orange powder with water (put in the freezer for a slushie) and Pepsi with one toast, a sandwich (mustard & Klik), white rice with tomato paste, homemade whipped cream, white uncooked potatoes fried in olive oil and butter and pretzels.

I also took vitamins, calciums and 330ml of water (1 cup was for the slushie).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Today I had grape juice, orange powder with water (put in the freezer for a slushie) and Pepsi with two toasts, chocolate (milk bunnis with caramel inside), a sandwich (Klik & mustard), cheese, a poutine and pretzels.

N
N
Toay I had grape juice, orange powder with water (put in the freezer for a slushie) and Pepsi with two toasts, a pickle, a pork chop, white uncooked potatoes (fried in oliveoil, vegetable oil and butter), chocolate (milk bunnies with caramel inside), penne with tomato paste, homemade whipped cream and pretzels.

Q
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Q
Wow! Sounds like you need to increase your intake of fresh vegetables and fruits and cut back on the sodas and sugar intake, Nancy! I'll be offering wellness coaching soon, private email me if you'd like to learn more!

Last edited by Caitlin--Home Cooking Ed.; 09/11/13 08:40 PM.

Caitlin McLeod
Home
N
N
Caitlin,

Hi!

I know my eating habits for the past months pretty much suck and are helping me having troubles sleeping.

Lost my job in 2009 then moved to a place I hate and when I stopped walking I slowly became lazy and started eating worst. I never stopped myself from eating unhealthy food but it was done by moderation and I was eating healthy much more vegetables, fruits and meat so it was a balanced and healthy diet.

I have been saying for months all over this website that I will soon start eating better and go to bed at normal times but I have yet to do any of that. Breaking lazy habits is hard.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Caitlin -

Yes, we know Nancy's menu isn't ideal. We're providing a supportive environment for her while she deals with a variety of challenges in her life. You can see her other posts in other areas of the site.

We're being patient and allowing her to tackle her many life hurdles at her own pace. It can be too overwhelming, when one has a wide range of things to fix, to tackle them all at once. So she's starting with the critical ones involving stress and overall sanity.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
Thank you Lisa smile!

I am not mad when I get comments like Caitlin's because I know that someone who do not know me come here and read my daily food must think that I am far from having an healthy menu. I myself often think while I write that how awful that is.

N
N
Today I had grape juice, orange powder with water (put in the freezer for a slushie) and Pepsi with two toasts, a pickle, a pork chop, homemade whipped cream, white uncooked potatoes fried in olive oil and butter, spaghetti with tomato paste and pretzels.

Q
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Q
I have no intention of criticizing you, Nancy! I'm just concerned about you.

Yes, I know what it's like to go through a lot of challenging things in life--even several at one time. I support your process!

My main concern is, so much fat and sugary food is actually putting your body into more stress, not less. I wonder, when you are ready, maybe you could make tiny weekly changes in your diet, instead of trying to tackle it all at once? How about starting with a wholesome smoothie instead of a Pepsi this week?

Caitlin McLeod
Home
Q
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Q
ps I wonder why your post is showing up so many times here?

Caitlin McLeod
Home
Page 27 of 194 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/13/24 08:03 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/10/24 08:39 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Curiosity and Learning
by Angie - 04/06/24 09:56 AM
Easy to Sew Pillowcases
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/03/24 04:38 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/31/24 01:10 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.