Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 145 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 144 145
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

Ah but see, it's where you have your expectations set.

It's *normal* to run into computer problems! That's normal and natural and happens every day. It would be *abnormal* for computers to work flawlessly smile. So rather than imagining an abnormally no-hurdles world which doesn't really exist, it's less stressful to realize that the world does always have hurdles in it, and to wonder each day what the hurdles might be.

It's like a rainbow. Rainbows only come after rain. The rain isn't "unnatural". It's normal and good and it waters flowers - and then we get rainbows!

Yes, every day has strange things happen. That's what life is smile.

Today I was all ready to print three photos to submit to an "abstract" art show. I was then told by friends that my photos aren't actually abstract. One could think of this as an abnormal setback. But it's just part of life! Life is this way. And now I'm having lots of fun choosing other photos. I'll go post about it in the photography forum.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Today stress wise it was better. The main problem was not my stress or bad luck it was low energy, probably caused by the awful day I had yesterday. I think my match will be 100% on television tonight (theres only doubles and juniors playing on the other courts and they never show this so it would be insane that i miss parts of my game) so that right there makes me happy, the match I was waiting to end just finished so mine is coming.

25 days left!

N
N
Today the only stress I had was a little after my mom came in the house after working outside with my dad and she was hurting really bad, at first she only mentioned the chest and face so I thought she was having an heart attack (she had 1 a few years ago...that too was very stressful she was refusing to call 911 and only when i said that i would call for her that she finally did) but then she finally mentioned her back was hurting too so I went to get the heating pad and most of her pain went away after that. My parents always find a way to stress me out, my first memories is them freaking out over anything and them acting this way to scare me.

24 days left!

Shark
Shark
I don't think your mom being in pain was trying to stress you out. I realize that it did, but that was not her intention.

"And the greatest of these is Love"
Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
N
N
Michelle,

I know that but all the years of seeing my parents very sick and refusing to get medical help is very stressful. My mom is slowly dying because she cannot eat and you add to that her heart attack, high pression, arthritis and a few other serious illness she has everytime I see her in pain I think this is it. Now with my dad who had an heart attack a few months ago and he refused to go to the hospital everytime I hear him in pain (he whines like hes dying when he gets a cramp) I think this is it too. They don't care about themselves so in their mind I should not care about them either (thats what my mom told me in front of a friend not too long ago...when i told her that i could not do that she left our friends house angry and did not talk to me for days...she would not even look at me), they may be able to do that but I can't.

N
N
I had almost no stress today, none of it came from my parents.

23 days left!

N
N
I again had almost no stress but today most of it was caused by my parents.

22 days left!

N
N
Last night I took the seventh of the ten ativan before going to bed. It helped me sleep and I woke up relaxed. My mom was trying to get to me this morning before my breakfast and she was not able to (it was hard to block her but i did...i almost lost it at least once) for the rest of the day only my dad got on my nerves but he was far from getting to me.

21 days left!

N
N
When I got up I learned from a letter written by my mother (THE SAME WOMAN THAT HATES PEOPLE WHO CANNOT SPEAK FACE TO FACE WITH SOMEONE) that they will not go!

She of course used a lot of made up excuses (ONE OF THEIR BEST TALENT)!

And of course she waited until a day that she knew I was looking forward to (SHE TALKED TO THE FRIEND THEY WOULD OF STAYED WITH A FEW DAYS AGO SO SHE KNEW AT LEAST UNTIL THEN IF NOT THEN SHE COULD OF WAITED UNTIL TOMORROW BUT HEY THAT WOULD NOT OF BEEN A DAY THAT I WAS EXCITED FOR)!

The first excuses are the Summer and Winter tires being too used and the bigger cities being strict on that (FIRST THEY ONLY NEED THE SUMMER TIRES AND THEY ARE NOT SO USED THAT THEY WOULD GET A TICKET FOR IT)!

Then it was about the car not being trustworthy (AND RIGHT AFTER THAT SHE TELLS ME THAT WE COULD ALL GO TO NEWS BRUNSWICK AND MATANE AND RIMOUSKI AND GO SEE ALL THE WATERFALLS NEAR HERE)!

Then that they would not have extra money while there (I OFFERED TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING IT IS THEM WHO ONLY WANTED GAS MONEY)!

Then she went on about all the things she cannot afford (THE FIRST THING SHE MENTIONED IS TOOTHPASTE WHICH IS A HUGE LIE BECAUSE HER TOOTH IS THE ONLY PLACE SHE ALWAYS REFUSED TO COMPROMISED SO SHE NEVER MISSED ANYTHING ABOUT HER TEETH AND THE REST THAT SHE DOES NOT BUY IS HER CHOICE BECAUSE SHE LETS MY DAD BUY EVERYTHING HE WANTS SO THERES NO MONEY LEFT FOR HER)!

One of their best talent is the silent treatment and this is what they will get from me! I bet you all that they will not try to break that by asking me what is wrong or by confronting me about it because it will mean them being told the truth and they do not want that! They made sure not to be in the house when I got up! When I was doing my morning routine (when im sleeping my shades are down and when im doing my morning beauty routine the shades of that room are down so for that its easy to know where i am) they went hiding in the attick and when I went in my living room they went back outside! And from now on when I will be in the living rooms these two doors will remain closed, there too I bet you all that they will not open them and enter when I will be here!

So from now on I am alone and I put all my energy on myself! Thye will know I am moving out when they will see me box my things! They will not know my phone number and my address! In the meantime I will use them like they used me and they are using me!

N
N
My mom asked me a few minutes ago if I would be like that for much longer and I ignored her completely, if she thinks I will let these so-called parents ruin my Tennis match they better think again!

Page 34 of 145 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.