Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 47 of 282 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream (i remembered another 1 earlier).

I was Catwoman and of course Batman was there too. Besides me being her and Batman being Bailey I don't really remember that dream, there was lots of action I remember that.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I don't remember any dreams.

N
N
I don't remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember just one dream.

I was in a family with many children and we were all beaten, tortured and raped. During a lunch break of school we and all the other school children were in a park and we were having so much fun that we actually had forgotten the awful live we had. When the school bell rang our mother arrived and told us to stay. When everyone else had left she pointed to the oldest daughter and then told the oldest son that he would rape her. We all looked around hoping someone would be near to help us but noone was there eventhough it was a beautiful sunny day in a public park. So the brother had no choice and raped his sister in front of all the other brothers and sisters and the mother enjoyed every seconds of it.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I (or i just saw what happened...not very sure...i was not sleeping for a long time so the dream was not long) was George Costanza and he was driving to pick up lots of money (i think it had to do with the show him and Jerry tried to have with NBC...it was back on for real that time..i think) and he was driving while talking with Ellaine on a cell phone. He suddendly said that he would look for a nice beautiful house for him to live him and she did not think that he would do it then she said that he would not have enough money for it. He replied just wait and see. The next thing is that he ended up in a beautiful big house in the middle of nowhere and it was supposed to be his house. I don't remember his name (i thought it was Roger Simmons...made a little search on another page it did not turned out.....its the man who first started showing exercises...he is gay and almost always dress with shorts) but he was there making food, he was shocked that someone was in his house like it was his but after explaing the man understood and was about to leave then Costanza said to him well finish your food and we'll eat it. He stayed the night too. I remember both of the waking up the next morning and that's it.

N
N
I don't remember my dreams.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I had 3 dreams...

The first, an older man was standing in the sea. The water came to the bottom of his surfer like shorts, with the palm trees on it. He held up a fruit, a red fruit. It was tropical. Then in a second dream he was there again and I asked, "Aren't you the same guy I saw in the sea?" He smiled.
But he juggled the fruit. It was something I was supposed to be eating due to my health.

Dream 2: There was a bomb drop in the U.S. I'm used to war dreams in other countries, this was different. There was One Very Large BOOM like louder than a transformer sounds when it explodes. At first people were confused, thinking anything it could be...then it hit, it was a bomb.

Dream 3: Restaurants were being bought out by Gov. money, chains. The corporate restaurants were pot stiring or doing something along the line of a word called Urban sprawl...basically taking people employees and placing them specifically in areas like a quiet small town, but someone from the bronx or just something like pot-stiring...specifically looking for areas to cause controversy. They received some type of tax write-off for it.

Yucky dreams I'm afraid, but want to find out what that fruit was... confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/10/13 09:52 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I only remember my last dream.

I was looking at an Avon catalogue. It was a Christmas version and eventhough I hate that holiday I looked anyway. For some reason Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr and Alessandra Ambrosio were in this catalogue but when I was looking at their pictures I could see what happened when they took them which was eventhough Adriana was professional and did not do anything to make the other two jealous they were, Miranda was able to hide it but not Alessandra. Then my mom wanted to get rid of a page of the Avon catalogue and maybe more but I asked her not to do it because that page and other pages had scratches on it so if we wanted to buy things we could scratch them and get discounts, she listened to me but she was not happy about it.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
The dream I had was a wierd one. Wait...it's me we're talking about so nothing's out of the ordinary, lol.

I was at a wedding and it was an outdoor/indoor wedding, so half-n-half.

The seats were arranged on a lawn and they were by countries. Everyone had their chin up, dressed to the hilt, but none of them were what they pretended to be. They came in rows of arrogance, one right after another and I was an usher or something, directing - humble role.

Like I was the hired help, no eye contact, but each person that passed me, went through my Soul and they not only weren't telling the truth, acting in truth but were treating those beneath them, poorly.

I woke up kind of depressed and wondered what people who actually do work for people like this feel? Don't they ever just want to walk away? Can they? The slight of hand is what I remembered the most.

They always had an answer for anything, anytime, anywhere... confused

I should add, the ones that came were representatives or owners of some type of land or place.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/12/13 08:26 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 47 of 282 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.