logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 46 of 282 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 281 282
Koala
Koala
To Nancy & Elleise.

What has been,the almost talked about subject in the last week?

I HAVE A DREAM'S 50 TH ANNIVERSARY?

loong

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: loongdragon
Dear Burt,

WHY?

loong

Because I'm allowed smile

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Well, for me, with the "bomb-dreams"

The ones I've had, they were in the U.S. and if a person can read and go back to the thread on "Clairvoyance"

which should say something like, "What do you see for the environment, economy..."

It's a painful thing to sense or "see" things in advance.

But if you're a rational person, even Saints, Martyrs, and what-not, like artists, paintings and such...

It's like a 100 yrs. before they even acknowledge.

There's a reason for that, but THIS!!!

I'd say get ur (****) together. Know whom you trust and don't. Know whom you speak w/where you're polite to rather than have a desire to invite over for dinner.

Cause it's here...

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 08/29/13 06:54 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I don't remember my dreams.

N
N
I only remember the base of one dream and a part of one dream.

The dream I only remember what it was about was that I was a fugitive. I was living a great life then I knew they were coming so I planned my way out and did it right in front of them (they realised it was me after a few minutes of seeing and talking to me).

The part I remember was me learning that Ralfie (Rafael Nadal) would play at night on September 3 then I went to check if the movie that plays that night which I want to see (for a long time) would play another time and it wasn't playing another time.

N
N
I don't remember any of my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was a prisoner in a camp somewhere in Africa. I was the only woman and the only white person there. At first I was left alone by the guards but then they asked everyone to hold hands so I held hands of two children (i picked the ones who were sicker and weaker) and they screamed at me to not hold anyone's hands but I did anyway making sure the two really were sick and weak. They took me away and they started torturing and raping me. I ended up standing up to them and then I was rescued (i dont recall that part of the dream) and ended up in the army of my country. I climbed the ranks very fast because I was a hard worker and learner and some people there did not like it. They tried kidnapping me in my sleep to rape me but I started screaming then I ran away and ended up in the room of the highest ranked officer and I woke him up. The people who tried to rape me were dealt with and I was given an higher rank.

I was at my aesthetician (sp?????? i never remember how to write that word!!!) for my waxing appointment. She left in the middle and to pass the time when I realised it would take a while before she would come back I decided to re-arrange a drawer that had knives, forks and spoons. All these ustensils were together and I thought it was danegrous because some of the knives were really sharp. She came back when I had just finished to put them all together, I showed her and she said thank you with a smile but I could feel she was not happy about me doing that.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was on my front porch on our two seat rocking chair with Toby (a neighbors Golden Retriever), he was laying on me. When my parents arrived he got up to see them then we went to his home. I asked my neighbor if she knew who Michael Fassbender was and she said no so I said he is an actor and he is very hot and I met him. I showed her a picture of me and him and she was impressed with his hotness. I said that he liked me and we spent hours together talking after meeting and then he gave me his email address, phone number, cell phone number and address before we separated. Then I told her that he was supposed to come visit me which he later did. Sadly I woke up not long after he entered my dream!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was watching television and saw an infomercial about a woman in Ste-Florence who opened a show store in Amqui, it was talking about everyone being professional in the store and that they always picked one person at a time and after they were trained they could go and find a job somewhere else. Then I ending up a seller in that store (looked like i was there a long time and i was good), I was selling a pair of shoes to someone who needed one for a job interview. Then it was break and I went into diabetic shock, the store owner was driving me to the hospital and we ended up passing through a shopping mall parking lot, when we were waiting Walter from Fringe was in a car and he saw me and realised I was about to die so he went out his car (he looked like he was mad because they had to go somewhere important and no car were moving) and he opened my door and took me in his arms. He walked with me in his arms until he found an hospital and he told the people there he was a doctor and I was about to die, he found a surgery room, put me on the table and locked the door so he could be alone with me. Before putting me to sleep he told me that I would soon wake up cured of diabetes. He did a long experimental surgery (there were lots of people looking in shock and horror through the windows) and I woke up alive and cured.

N
N
Shoe store not show store!

Page 46 of 282 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.