Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 194 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 193 194
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Lisa, I love watermelon, for me it is sooooooo satisfying - one of my favorite treats. I try to be creative with my meals.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts (with yesterdays fresh bread), pasta leftovers, chocolate ice cream, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter, vanilla ice cream, cheese and pretzels.

V
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
V
I take a chewable iron tablet and 2 Marlyn Formula 50 (for hair and nails) before bed, but I swallow it whole because the iron stains my teeth. In the morning I take 2 Marlyn Formula 50, centrum silver multi, sublingual B12, D3 5000 IU, calcium 500 mg, and then another 4 calcium per day separated by 2 hours, so I am done with the calcium by 2pm as my iron will not absorb with the calcium I have to save the iron for bedtime. Then I have cottage cheese and a small apple, banana, or some mango for breakfast every day. Every day for lunch I have an omelet made with egg whites, laughing cow low fat cheese, onions, bell peppers, and turkey bacon or turkey sausage, sometimes I supplement my omelet with a salad of spring mix and whatever veggies I have time to cut up, sunflower seeds sprinkled on top with balsamic vinegar. Dinner is usually a high protein almond mocha smoothie. This rarely varies during the week. On the weekend I get off track and rarely eat anything until I am hungry. For me, eating the same thing everyday simplifies my life and keeps my diet in check. I so try to eat tuna or salmon on the weekend, and might even grill a nice new York strip. My diet consumes a lot of my thought because I have always had to struggle to maintain a healthy weight. I have no metabolism. I took a good jog with my dog this morning, it felt great after being sick for 3 weeks with bronchitis. Wow, this is a long post.

N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts (with fridays fresh bread), the rest of the pasta leftovers, vanilla ice cream, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter, chocolate (milk bunnies with caramel inside), Original Kraft Dinner and pretzels.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Yesterday I had a scrambled egg with pieces of sharp cheese melted in, and cantaloupe chunks; for lunch a leftover kidney bean burger open face sandwich; for supper green bean and ham stew with potatoes, carrots and onions; for dessert a vanilla cookie with milk chocolate icing. During the day weak ice tea to drink.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Valerie - I love cottage cheese, it is so tasty and good for you. Omelets are great too! And the fish on weekends is awesome, for those omega-3 oils.

I am a firm believer in healthy routine. If you get a healthy routine, you're less likely to go for unhealthy things because they're "easy". I have my EAS protein shake every morning, my very veggie salad most lunches, and then a random protein-veggie combo for dinner depending on what Bob is making.

You are doing awesome!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Valerie - it's OK if you don't want to answer this, but were you heavy as a child? Studies are now showing that your body creates a "set point" at your heaviest level. It assumes that is your normal final state and, if you then lose weight, it assumes you're sick and tries to get you back to that point.

That is, if you were always slender, your body assumes being slender is great and it doesn't push you to change.

If at one point you were heavy, and you then became slender, your body assumes being slender is "awful" and it tries its best to gain weight.

This is actual results of studies they are doing. So it sucks, but it's good to be aware of it.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Susan -

I love your breakfast ideas! Scrambled eggs are delicious and tasty smile.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I still have no ranch dressing so lunch is a spinach-artichoke dip. Sort of like eating saag. Tasty!

Bob just came home so I might get something else too.

What are you guys eating?

Low Carb Forum
N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with tow toasts (finishing fridays fresh bread), white cup cakes, pasta leftovers, vanilla ice cream, white cup cake with butter icing, white uncooked potatoes fried in butter and pretzels.

Page 24 of 194 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.