Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Pragya Offline OP
OP Offline
P
hi friends..Share some good home made herbal tips for become beautiful...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
P
P
Found in your own kitchen is a simple, chemical free cleanser good ol unboiled milk. All you need to do is dip a piece of cotton wool in milk and wipe your face with it. It also cleans unseen dirt and goes down into your pores. Another fine cleanser is almond oil, especially effective in protecting the delicate skin under the eyes.

R
R
You can apply papaya fruit on your face for glowing skin and also twice in a week apply paste made of multani mitti + Rose water + Sandalwood powder which is also good for your face.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
My favorite home remedy this summer is honey. Mix a teaspoon of honey with olive oil and smooth over your face. Let it remain on the face for about ten minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Follow with an astringent spray all over face. Your skin should feel smooth and have a great natural glow.

S
S
Eye is the most beautiful part of the human face. We should care about that. Dark circle under eye is the common skin problem.Take grated cucumber and potato, squeeze that and get the juice. Mix two juices together. Take two cotton balls, deep on that juice after that keep those balls in closed eyes. Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes. You will get good result after some days.

Shark
Shark
first, keep a good mood and them take some exercise at home and a hot bath or foot bath for half an hour before bedtime, i believe it will help you to be more beautiful.

Nbeads, finding the best beading accessories for you.
V
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
V
I make a face mask with 1 tbsp. of honey mixed with 1 egg white, 1 tsp. of lemon juice and a few pinches of powdered brewer's yeast. I leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, then I rinse my face with warm water. My skin looks fresh, brighter and smooth. Try it! smile

I love silk!
Using raw eggs and yogurt super nourishes your hair againt dryness and scalp issues.

G
G
I agree with most of the tips. I actually do not wear any make up during the week. A bit of lip gloss is all, but facial coconut oil massages are really helping with toning the skin, so I'd have to remove the don't touch your face part. I'll try the lemon/hot water part that sounds very good...but after my coffee ;)

Thanks for your suggestion.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.